Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (366)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Alcatel_5044R YAMUAM0 multitouch bug

The multitouch does not work correctly, when I use two fingers vertically, that is, one up and the other down, it works, but when I do it horizontally aligned, since I have the option to show touches, you could notice that the small balls move quickly towards the center of the fingers and they becom

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T UDP+

I have the original AT&T Unlimited Data Plus Plan with the 10GB hotspot throttle. I was wondering when this restriction is going to be enforced, as I can use 10GB+ age not get my iPhone hotspot throttled.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

4G LTE Speeds super slow every night!

I just signed up for ATT's WHPI plan, which is now just called the Wireless Home Phone Unlimited I guess with an add on data package. I had the Unlimited Plus plan but we started experiencing very slow data speeds (

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Asking for advice with AT&T Pre-Paid and Traveling Abroad

I will be in New Zealand for a few months and currently have a U.S.-based AT&T Pre-Paid Unlimited Plus plan. I was wondering if I will have access to data, calling, and messaging in New Zealand under the same plan.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Were you mistakenly told your plan had changed?

Has anyone gone through something similar?I lost my free Max subscription all of a sudden. I signed up originally with an unlimited phone plan + DirectTv Stream plan (over a few years ago) and was told I'd have free HBO (Max) for life. I've received no communication regarding my account changing, n

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlimited pre paid & hot spot

Hello,I have the unlimited prepaid plan (60$/month, unlimited texts & calls, 2Gb of data).4G is working great but when I try to activate the personal hotspot on my iPhone it asks me to call to activate the option or go to the AT&T website. I didn't find anything related to tethering in my options so

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Change my phone number

How do I change my phone number on my phone

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Switch carriers

I have t-mobile I just signed up with them I traded my iPhone 11 for iPhone 14 I just got it last week or two and it is still in perfect condition but I am not happy with t-mobile service and I was told I could switch to y’all and y’all could pay t-mobile off for the phone I have and I could pay y’a

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Prepaid plans

I am trying to upgrade my phone service plan online and I need help. Can anyone please help me???

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

at&t unlimited premium missing

I have historically been on the AT&T Unlimited &More Premium plan but now when I go online I can no longer find this option and I now only see the Unlimited Starter, Extra, and Elite plans. It looks like the Premium I have includes a mix of the Extra and Elite plans. Did AT&T get rid of

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

You're Never on Your Own with GoPhone! - Knowledge Sharing Sesson, Wed. Feb 15th, 1-4pm ET

GoPhone and Prepaid services are some of the most widely used wireless solutions in the world, and it's growing every day! We know that you don't have to be in a contract to be a valued customer, so please join us as we answer all your GoPhone and Prepaid related questions on Wednesday February

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Does hotspot have data cap or overage fee?

Hi I want to know if there is a data cap on mobile hotspot and if it charges to go past the limit. I have unlimited plus enhanced if that helps

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO available on att next plan

Is hbo available for att next plans?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlimited data and Go Phones?

When will an unlimited data plan be added to mobile phone plans? I would really like for there to be a plan for unlimited internet for my phone thanks

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlimited Plus and Monthly Data Limit

Unlimited plus  22 gigs - i have 3 phones. Is that 22 gigs each phone for a total of 66 gigs.And if so can you show that information that its 22 gig each line?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New Unlimited Plan and Business Accounts

Just wanted to know if the new plan includes business accounts   Thanks!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Personal hot spot

Is there a charge for using the personal hot spot on my phone if i have an unlimited data plan?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I get an unlimited plan?

Is there an unlimited plan and can i just get it on one phone

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

International calling/texting/perhaps ft?

I have the unlimited elite plan and I want to talk to my friend in the UK but I don’t know if my plan covers that area. Do I need to add the international calling plan as well? Was wondering if it would charge a bunch of fees.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Customer service told me twice my email address was successfully updated but When I try to log in it's still my old email address

I need to update my email address. I have called customer service numerous different times and the last time I talked to some1 they told me My email address had been updated but yet Every time I try to log in to my AT&T account to check My phone plan and all the lines I have connected to my pla

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.