Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (17)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Samsung TV UN65JU7100 Can not connect to Internet

I have a new Samsung TV UN65JU7100 and I can not connect to the Internet. It detects my WiFi but no connection to the Internet. I have read other post and have troubleshooted as per instructions here even doing the WPS connection. Can someone help.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Samsung TV/BluRay/Device not Connecting to Internet

What do you do if you are having issues with your Samsung Device Apps not being able to connect to the internet?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Wireless Setup for Smart TV

i just can't figure out how to connect internet to my smart t.v. i have entered everything that the t.v. tells me to do and all i get is 'can't find internet'. please help and make it simple. i'm not that tech. smart. thanks for any help.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Samsung SmartTV can't connet to Internet any more!

My Samsung SmarTV cannot connect to internet any more! It worked until few days ago, no problem, used Netflix, Hulu and other apps.The network diagnostic tool shows the TV connects to the router but, for some reason, cannot connect to the Internet.All WiFi devices can connect to the Internet with no

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My phone connects to WiFi but nothing else

In my house I have an iPhone X, Samsung 8, 2 smart TVs, and 2 cheap cell phone that are used as children’s tablets. The only device that will connect to WiFi is the iPhone. We have tried resetting and even factory reset is and still only the iPhone will connect. Up until just recently everything con

Questions

Smart tv apps and soundbar

I have a smart tv with apps like Spotify. I'm connected through tv and soundbar and everything works great for the soundbar as my source of volume. When I go to select my Spotify tv app to play music, the sound that comes through is from a tv channel that I was previously on prior to selecting my LG

Questions

I think my mom's smart TV is ruining my AT&T WiFi

Hi everybody.  My mom has had AT&T Uverse for years.  I use a different company for TV, but use AT&T for WiFi.   A few weeks ago, my mom gave me one of her TV's.  I put it in my guest room, and haven't thought much about it.  However, someone recently brought it to my attention, though, that the TV 

Questions

Cannot connect smart tv to internet

AT&T came out three days ago and switched out my modem/router to a Pace 5268AC and now my SONY Smart TV will no longer connect to the internet, before the switch everything worked fine, call tech support and they asked if the other devices in the house would work on the internet and I said that they

Questions

AT&T Internet + Smart TV

When I spoke with the AT&T rep last month and set up our AT&T Uverse Internet, the representative told me that with the internet package, we would be able to watch a ton of shows and movies on our smart tv.  He told me we could cancel our netflix subscription because we wouldn't need it now that we

Questions

Samsung Smart TV won't connect to Uverse internet (just network)

We recently got ATT Uverse and our Samsung Smart TV won't connect to the Internet.  It connect to the network but not the Internet.  I tried the solutions posted previously but none of them worked.

Questions

Vizio Smart TV Wireless Download Not Available

I have been unable to resolve my Smart TV network connection issue.  I have restarted all components like the router, TV, receiver, etc.  The TV itself is working fine wirelessly but the Apps do not have internet connection.  When I look in the Network area under Menu, I see the wireless network and

Questions

Closed

Setting up Your 3rd Party Devices - Solutions from the AT&T Community Forums

Learn how to set up your device to AT&T Internet Setting up your equipment can be easy, or it can be hard. Depending on your level of expertise, will determine your course of action. Setting up Internet of Things like streaming devices, gaming systems, IP cameras, and Wi-Fi bulbs are pretty s

Questions

Do you need to contact FCC ? Regarding AT&T's Samsung Promotion for Free 48 Inch Samsung Smart TV

I have read through these community forum posts from people who signed up with AT&T to get the Free 48 Inch Samsung Smart TV. People are still waiting.  They have spent hours on the phone with AT&T and Samsung, told many promises, and nothing happens. I was told by AT&T in April 2016 that if I signe

Questions

Samsung Smart TV, Say's connected to Internet but won't connect

I have updated software, reset modem.. even pluged in a cable even though we have wireless box. It say's the internet is connected but the circle on the hub keeps spinning for hours.Anyone can help it be great!

Questions

HBO Go won't work on Smart TV at night

I own a Samsung smart TV and have the HBO Go App downloaded on it. I am a paying subscriber to HBO through ATT Uverse. I can only login and use my HBO Go App during the day. If it's too late at night, the App does not allow me to login and tells me the service is temporarily unavailable. It happens

Questions

Samsung Smart TV will not connect to wi fi

I've tried everything I can think of, but my smart tv will not connect to my home wi fi. I have called AT&T several times and explained this to them, but they insist it is not a problem with the Wi-Fi or with their equipment. I'm not so sure. This problem only started when I received new equipment i

Questions

Smart tv & receiver

We have Gigapower and a Samsung Smart TV. I accidentally disconnected the ethernet cable from the receiver (dvr box), but I did not lose my signal or recordings.  Is the ethernet cable actually needed with a smart tv, since it recognizes the wireless internet?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.