Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (26)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iPhone 11 Pro - Available Now

Three up your camera game. Shoot amazing videos and photos with the Ultra Wide, Wide, and Telephoto cameras.Capture your best low-light photos with Night mode. Watch HDR movies and showson the Super Retina XDR display—the brightest iPhone display yet. Experienceunprecedented performance with A13

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Samsung Note 9 FAQs - Info From The AT&T Community Team

Q: What is the difference between Galaxy Note and Galaxy S series? A: The main difference is that the Galaxy Note has the S-Pen. Which allows you to make handwritten notes on the screen and then save them. There are also differences in screen size, battery life, and memory.   Q: Is a wireles

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

The All New iPhone XR - Order Now!

Brilliant. In every way.   iPhone XR features the most advanced LCD in a smartphone—a 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display with industry-leading color accuracy and an innovative backlight design that allows the screen to stretch into the corners.1 Six stunning new finishes. Advanced Face ID

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

iPhone 11 - Available Now

iPhone 11. An essential upgrade. Shoot 4K videos, beautiful portraits, and sweeping landscapes with the all-new dual-camera system. Capture your best low-light photos with Night mode. See true-to-life color in your photos, videos, and games on the 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display.3 Experience

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iPhone 11 Pro Max - Available Now

Pro cameras. Pro display. Pro performance. Shoot amazing videos and photos with the Ultra Wide, Wide, and Telephoto cameras.Capture your best low-light photos with Night mode. Watch HDR movies and shows onthe 6.5-inch Super Retina XDR display—the brightest iPhone display yet.2 Experienceunp

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iPhone 8 / X Release Dates

Wanted to know when the iPhone 8 will be out.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When does porting my number to AT&T occur?

My existing account with T-mobile ends Nov. 3rd, 2012. I want to preorder a new phone and plan with AT&T now (Oct. 24th) and keep my same number. If I do this, will my current plan be canceled thus incurring a termination fee?Or will my number transfer only after activating the new phone, provided t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The All New iPhone XS Max - Order Now With AT&T

Brilliant. In every way.     iPhone XS Max features a 6.5-inch Super Retina display with custom-built OLED panels for an HDR display that provides the industry’s best color accuracy, true blacks, and remarkable brightness.1 Advanced Face ID lets you securely unlock yo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

The All New iPhone XS - Order Now With AT&T

Welcome to the big screens.   iPhone XS features a 5.8-inch Super Retina display with custom-built OLED panels for an HDR display that provides the industry’s best color accuracy, true blacks, and remarkable brightness.1 Advanced Face ID lets you securely unlock your iPhone, log

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The Samsung Note 9 - Order with AT&T Today!

The Samsung Note 9, Order Online!   The Samsung Note 9, it is the next big thing in the Note family. It’s the next step in the lifestyle revolution.  It is the next step for you!   Did we talk you into it? After you see the amazing features below and would like to get in on the fu

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The new Kyocera DuraForce PRO smartphone, from AT&T!

We are excited to announce that the Kyocera DuraForce PRO smartphone will be available online Wednesday, August 31st and in stores on Friday, September 9th! If you have any questions, comments, or thoughts about the Kyocera DuraForce PRO, ask them here!  

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Order the latest Apple iPhones – Order Now!

Skip the line, order online with AT&T! Many of our subscribers are using this opportunity to upgrade to the new iPhones Knowing that your time is valuable, we have upgraded your upgrading experience! Ordering online is faster than before! Just select your device, accessories, and then che

Questions

iPad Pro 9.7 Shipping Yet?

Hey there, This is the first time I've preordered an Apple product from AT&T and am a little worried as I've been an observer before. I preordered the 128GB iPad Pro 9.7 within 2 minutes of the preorder going up, and my "Expected Shipping Date" is 3/30/16 (today). However, it's now after 6pm Eastern

Questions

S10 Preorder Nightmare

I’d like to share what has been the worst consumer experience of my adult life in regards to purchasing, or trying to purchase, a Galaxy S10 via a timeline of events that predated my order: The end of 2018 and early 2019 – I haven’t upgraded my phone in quite some time by phone upgrade standards (I’

Questions

Pre-Order

I recently preordered an iPhone XS Max as a new AT&T customer, and I want to get the order number, but the issue is I did not receive an email with confirmation of purchase, nor did I receive an AT&T Account Number (I finally found out I have to activate the phone). My question is how do I receive t

Questions

What does the status "Preorder Processing Expected Ship Date: Pending Confirmation" mean? ...

I ordered an iPhone 6 at 3:08am the first day. I never got a confirmation email message which seemed strange. But the Web site did give me an order number. When I lookup my order number it appears to be there. But here's the odd thing, there was no ship/delivery date displayed, and the status is lis

Questions

Preorder through Premier site is not loading

I have been trying unsuccessfully since 3:00 AM to do a preorder. I have a business discount so I am in the Premier website. I am eligible for the upgrade, I select iPhone 6s and it takes me to the order page but with no details. At the top I see "Loading Device Details, Please wait". No amount of w

Questions

Note 7 Shipping UPS GROUND???

Preordered Note 7, phone shipped according to ATT on 8/17/16 via UPS Ground. I won't get my phone until 8/22/16 while everyone that didn't preorder can get it tomorrow. Whoever made the decision to ship UPS Ground instead of Air should be fired.

Questions

Trying to preorder iPhone 6s and having trouble Please HELP

I have an iPhone 6 128 GB. I am trying to upgrade to the iPhone 6s and it says my options are to upgrade and pay or to pay off device completely. I went through the menus to upgrade and trade in my device and pay the cost to upgrade and it charged my credit card $212.50 to pay up to upgrade. Then wh

Questions

Nexus 6 Reboot

I received my Nexus 6, which I had pre-ordered, and it continually reboots itself at least 1 or 2 times per day.    I know this is a known issue with the phones, and I was wondering how this gets fixed?   Do you switch out the phones or will there be a software fix coming?   I am looking for some di

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.