Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (7)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Poor cell service - Los Angeles

For last 3-4 months, I've had little to no cell service in my house.  I've reported this on the app and called in 20+ times.  My neighbors did as well.  There is an AT&T tower 4 blocks from my house.  I can only place/receive calls if I switch to wireless calling - this only works 25% of the time an

Questions

Poor signal strength indoors...

Hi, I've been an ATT customer for many years (cellular one, cingular, att).  I have a Samsung S9 plus and I live in the Mobile, AL area.  I am a doctor and I work in many different buildings and hospitals and I have zero to poor signal in most buildings.  Others with ATT don't seem to have the same

Questions

Sudden Poor Signal in Tucson, AZ

A week ago, I had perfect LTE and voice signal. Full bars LTE even when indoors. Now, even standing outside, it oscillates between 1 and 2 bars. Calls regularly drop or do not go thru. Verified with 5 different devices all showing the same. Very poor RSSI values. Tucson, AZ - Zip Code 85730.

Questions

Poor Wi-Fi - Solutions for Your Internet Experience

Learn the best location for your modem Did you know modem location can affect your Wi-Fi signal? The images below show the difference between a poor Wi-Fi signal and a good Wi-Fi signal    Our Recommendation   Place the modem in a centralized location in your home. Ke

Questions

Closed

Coverage Getting Worse

Over the past couple years, I have noticed that AT&T coverage has been dropping.  I have multiple phones in my family that are experiencing the drop in signal strength.  At my home (zipcode 84093, Sandy, Utah), what used to be 5-bars is now 1-2 bars with calls dropping voice. At work (zipcode 84047,

Questions

Rural Cell Signals Vanishing

Well after many years of At&t cell phone service at our rural home it looks like At&t is cutting back their rural services as we no longer get even enough of a signal for our Wilson booster to help.  The same thing is happening in rural areas of Eastern Oregon....areas that have had At&t cell servic

Questions

Signal and data speeds drastically dropped past 2 weeks

We have always had great AT&T signal and data speeds at my home address.  This suddenly changed to pathetic and sometimes nonexistent a few days ago on all devices in my home, neighbors, and others in the area.  I have contacted AT&T 3 times in the past week and a half, had three different trouble t

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.