Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (8)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Order processing ATT won’t cancel

I ordered a phone online to pick up in store. It said same day as they had them I’m stock. 12 hours later the order is still processing. I attempted to cancel the order through customer service and they told me it wasn’t possible. So now they have my money, and my new phone, and I have no options? T

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cannot pick up online order in-store without card device was ordered on?

Hi, so my dad bought me a new phone online. I'm an authorized user on his account. From what I understand, I just need a government ID when I walk into the store to get the device. But, they also told me I need to bring the actual card he ordered the device on? But, like, this isn't stated on the or

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is a Credit Check completed when ordering online?

When ordering from online do they do a credit check like they do at the local store??

Questions

Online order.

I made and online order and i gor the confirmation email, 2 hrs later I received this email what does this mean?  We have an important update about your order ***. Here are the details.Ana i's Apple iPhone XNumber not displayedAna i's Apple iPhone XNumber not displayed It looks like we couldn't comp

Questions

Order “in progress” STILL! New Customer Order

I’m a new customer (potientially) I placed an order before the store opened so I can pick it up same day. Stated it was “in progress” past the time the store closed. I called and was told it takes up to 48 hours to process an order. They “promised” me that my phone would be ready to pick by the 48 h

Questions

Cancelling an Upgrade Order

I ordered an upgrade on 1/5. During the process, I had two options which were to pick-up or have it delivered with "optional" expert service. I wanted my phone delivered since ATT usually gets it to me so fast and I can set up my phone myself. I assumed they still delivered phones and the expert ser

Questions

International student wanting to create a new line on AT&T

Hi. I'm a 20-year-old international student. When I visited AT&T store last month, I heard from one of the sales representatives that I can get a new phone with a new plan on AT&T without paying a deposit. So, I placed an order online today, and it didn't work out. I have a SSN# which is only for on

Questions

SIM card not delivered

HiI bought a SIM card online but it wasn't delivered because they said they got a wrong address (I put in the address I get mail at all the time). It's been more than two weeks now, and I can't get the SIM card shipped back again, or a refund. Tried to contact At&t support, but they can't help me. A

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.