Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (408)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iPhone 12 SIM card question

Can you use a 4G LTE SIM card in the iPhone 12? Theres no 5G where I live yet and I would prefer not to change my plan and pay more until there is 5G coverage in my area. Also I can't wait too much longer to get a new phone since my iPhone 6 is on its last legs. No sense paying for 5G plan when ther

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Will my phone work on AT&T's network?

I was just given a phone with the following network specifications.  It looks like it will work but I don't see every channel that AT&T shows on this list.  What does that mean to me? i.e. will certain portions work i.e. 2G and not 3G ????  Thanks in advance I wish I understood this better.   networ

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

4G LTE Speeds super slow every night!

I just signed up for ATT's WHPI plan, which is now just called the Wireless Home Phone Unlimited I guess with an add on data package. I had the Unlimited Plus plan but we started experiencing very slow data speeds (

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Billing clarification/ Information

So what does this mean when I see it on my bill ? What does it mean and when does it appear there? Thank you I appreciate it.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is it possible to identify from their shapes what kind of signals these cell antennae emit?

This is a picture of a "fake tree" cell tower about 3/4 mile west of my house. It's situated next to an interstate than runs north/south. AT&T tech support said they are using this tower.  Is it possible to tell from the antenna's shape what kind of signal it uses? LTE? 5G? 4G?  Facin

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

H2O SIM in ATT Phoenix 4 (LM-X210APM) would not register on network

I've an unlocked ATT Phoenix 4 (LM-X210APM) that is on the approved and supported list. I'm unable to register on the network with my carrier's SIM H2O (ATT MVNO). No cellular voice/data, however, Wifi Calling does work. I've had success with a Moto G Stylus, but that is not phone for this SIM. An

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

S4 Mini Showing H+ only!

First time posting, so any help is appreciated. 1) what is the difference b/t H+ and HSPA+ and 4G/LTE? 2) if they are in fact different, as noted above, my phone is showing h+ only (after i changed my APN from out of the box). does this mean i'm getting 4g? the 9195 model of the s4 is supposed to be

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Trying to set up a standalone Samsung Galaxy Watch4 for my son

This is so frustrating. I've been going in loops with the experts, the Wearable App, the website, and I can't for the life of me get a QR code for the E-Sim or get this watch to function.  I DO NOT want this to be linked to my phone, this is for my son, it does me no good if I can't call it or

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Internet Options - Bring The Internet To You!

3 Ways AT&T Brings The Internet To You!   With advancing technology, AT&T is able to provide more ways for you to connect! Just because AT&T home internet is not available, does not mean other options are not! Check out how AT&T brings the world to you and how you can connect

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Change my phone number

How do I change my phone number on my phone

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Car Wi-Fi: Order Now!

Turn your regular car into a Connected Car With Harman Spark, you can: Know where your car goes (GeoFences) Get the scoop on what is going on with your car (Virtual Mechanic) Set tow/ disturbance notifications (WatchIt) Turn your car into a Wi-Fi Hotspot  Track your driving ha

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Will the Samsung Galaxy S4 from UK be compatible with LTE in the US?

How can I take advantage of LTE on my Samsung Galaxy S4 purchased in the UK? I recently got a sim card for my S4 from AT&T and it is saying that it is under HSPA but I was told it is LTE compatible. The model number is GT-i9505 for this UK version. I understand this will be under non-certified servi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cant get into my prepaid account

Ok I have a mobile hotspot 2 and pay monthly for data, I dont know how this happened but it isn't taking the password i set and when I try to enter forgot password they say they are going to text me a pin/password. How are they going to send a text to a hotspot?! So nothing is working and I am locke

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Two new iPhone 12 Minis - one connects to 5G, the other does not

Hi all, I've recently purchased 2 new 12 Minis, one for my son and the other for my daughter. Both are on my family's Unlimited plan. My son's phone was an old line, adding a new device. Transferred from an iPhone 6S. My daughter's was a new line, new device. My son has reported that his phone n

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NETGEAR Nighthawk Mobile Hotspot Router is AVAILABLE NOW from AT&T!

Get Faster Streaming on AT&T with the First 5G Evolution Capable Mobile Hotspot Router   AT&T and NETGEAR, a leading provider of networking devices, are bringing the first 5G Evolution capable mobile hotspot router to the U.S. The NETGEAR Nighthawk Mobile Hotspot Router provid

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Network locked / Fraudulent device given

I am from India. I purchased an iPhone Xs last year for my personal use from a local vendor. The phone worked perfectly for a year and suddenly stopped working in May. The network is locked and I cannot use it besides as a dummy phone. While searching for the reason and after the visit to the Apple

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Cingular Flip IV (U102AA) Compatible Stereo Headsets ?

I got my new "AT&T Cingular Flip IV (U102AA)" flip-phone & none of my previous stereo headsets seem to be able to communicate & pair w/ the phone. It searches for devices but it never finds any of the headsets - I have 3 of them. However, it can find my previous cell-phone & some oth

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Galaxy S8+ radio not working, no signal at all

So, I was moving to a new apartment a couple days ago. Placed my phone on a bar in the moving van, and it fell. Nothing cracked, mobile service still working. For the next 4 hours I moved things in and out of the van, and service worked fine, but I was running low on battery. So, I turned the phone

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

End of 3G forcing me to change from Cat S60 phone. Will Cat S61 or S62 work?

I've been using a Cat S60 phone with AT&T Prepaid for almost half a decade now. I just got a text message yesterday that they will no longer let me place calls with it after tomorrow (thanks for the advance notice guys, would it have killed you to give me a couple days extra?), because even thou

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Traveling to California

Hello, I am travelling to California from Norway in the beginning of september, what is the best option for a unlimited data-plan for my mobile hotspot-device? Best, Kurt Naeslund

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.