Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (4)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
EMERGENCY! Need installation receipt for COURT!

I'm almost given hope.  My father needs to present evidence that our address has a basic phone line, and ATT cannot provide it to us.  We ordered the new line on Sunday, and the past three days we've been trying to get them to email us a confirmation.  Each time they say the email has been sent, but

Questions

Closed

How can I contact "executive escallation" or the legal department at AT&T

On May 6th, 2016, I walked into an AT&T Authorized retailor owned and operated by “Spring Mobile” whose headquarters are located at ***, Salt Lake City, UT 84103, for the purposes of inquiring about obtaining wireless services as well as to inquire about AT&T incentives to “switch”, which means to p

Questions

no record of IMEI found? Cant Unlock my phone.

Hello! I have a Samsung Galaxy S7, which my daughter gave to me for my deployment to Southwest Asia. This phone was completely paid off (I paid it off for her), however, when we attempted to unlock it via online (both via her AT&T account, and me as a non-AT&T customer), as well as telephonic, the A

Questions

Awful!!!!

I'm not sure where to leave this feedback at. I upgraded my internet back on 6/21/19 and today is 8/9/19 and the wire is still in my front yard. I have been told to contact the buried wire department but sit I sit on hold for over an hour every time before i give up and hang up the phone. I have spe

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.