Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (6)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Device Protection – Enroll Your Device or Learn How To File A Claim!

I have personally used AT&T Device Protection... twice within 6 months. Life happens don't wait until it's too late you get Device Protection or a case for that matter! Learn about AT&T's Device Protection below or file a claim.  If you are thinking, "I wish I would have enrolled when

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Broken or Cracked Screen – Get It Fixed!

Broken or Cracked Screen – Get It Fixed! We have all been there, the dread after you have dropped your phone, “I hope the screen is not cracked!” If this is you and your screen was cracked, we have you covered! You may be able to get your cracked screen repaired instead of replacing your phone

Questions

Accepted Solution

Asurion is sending me a check to replace my broken tablet. Do i have to buy the same tablet again?

Hey all!so recently my Tablet (Galaxy Tab E) took a bad fall and my screen got destroyed. i called Asurion and filed a claim. i was told they're not able to to send me a replacement device and gave me the option of either entering a waiting list or getting a check and buying another device. i opted

Questions

Slow Mobile Devices – Troubleshooting and Things to Know From AT&T

Troubleshoot Your Slow Mobile Device   Oh man, if you found this article we know it is not good! This means your device is not running like it should! There are a few reasons why your device is running slower than normal, freezing, restarting, or unable to download files & apps. I cannot pr

Questions

Warranty on cellphone

Sent a phone to the warranty and it was returned to me damaged. It was damaged in the mail and now I have to pay $702 for a phone that was perfect when I put in the mailbox. The warranty department said there is nothing I can do about the phone but to pay the phone charges. Someone in warranty depar

Questions

How much would it cost to fix a broken iPhone 6 screen?

Basically, I got my iPhone 6 on Tuesday My phone carrier is AT&T. Today, on Thursday, two days later, I dropped it and now the screen is cracked. I called Apple and asked them what could I do to fix it. They said that I could bring it in to the Apple Store and get it replaced with a brand new one fo

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.