Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (4)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
AT&T won't honor the quoted price for my service

Via chat I was quoted a price of $104.99 (plus taxes and fees) for AT&T Uverse TV, Phone and Internet as of 06/2018 through 06/2019.  I have had billing problems ever since.  While AT&T confirms they did quote that price (I have several AT&T chats to attest to this); they now say they cannot honor i

Questions

AT&T has awful customer service for Uverse WiFi.

My family has had the absolute worst experience with AT&T costumer service in regards to my WiFi service. For the past few months, the WiFi a my house has been completely spotty. We’ve been through several technicians and new WiFi routers, but the WiFi continues to randomly turn off for long periods

Questions

AT&T Not Honoring the price their representative quoted me! RETENTION doesn't care!

At&t Not honoring the price I was quoted by another agent.  I called ATT and spoke to a regular person, who's name I didn't get, she finally sent me to retention because there was nothing more she could do.  So I was connected to retention, I assume, a woman named "Debra",  she was a bit short, and

Questions

At&t Unlocking Phone - Contract and Phone Paid off

I am having the WORST experience with AT&T.  We have paid off all our phones, I paid the early termination fee of $400 at the end of January and it's now February 10th, I've been trying to unlock my phone so I can move over to T Mobile but it continues to say that I haven't paid off my phone/contrac

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.