Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (6)

Relevance
OUTLOOK 2010 Connect to ATT NIGHTMARE!

No ATT TECH will help online or by phone.They install, give you the protocols and nothing simple works? POP 995 465 And no send or recieve and no one wants to help you check or fix? Anyone know how to set accont settings on server and all? SO sorry i do not have Charter 100Mg service. ATT, will neve

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

One of 3 mailboxes failed in Outlook 2010, 2 failed in webmail

I HATE webmail!! I had 3 mailboxes in Outlook 2010. Two were bellsouth.net, one att.net. I've had these for years and they all worked just fine. Recently one of the bellsouth.net mailboxes ceased to work. I verified all settings. I deleted it from Outlook and attempted to add it again, getting the f

Questions

• AT&T Internet Email & Security

I changed my email password and now Outlook 2010 won't work

I was trying to log onto my bosses Direct TV account to change something in his direct pay for him and I didn't realized when I put in change password that I was changing my AT&T email password. Now I can't get Outlook 2010 to work. I changed the password in outlook, but it keeps saying it can't sen

Questions

What's wrong with my Outlook 2010 settings? They suddenly stopped working this week.

My Godaddy email accounts no longer work on ports 110, 80.  Please tell me what has changed.  My current settings (that used to work until a few days ago) are:  Incoming:  pop.secureserver.netOutgoing:  smtpout.secureserver.net PORTS:Incoming: 110Outgoing: 80 Help!

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Outlook 2010 unable to receive mail from server

Last week the receive function in Outlook 2010 stopped.  I spent 5 hours on phone with ATT support. Told it was my anti-virus.  That is not the problem. Even with anti-virus turned off I still cannot receive email in Outlook.  Error messages indicate inability to connect to server or security not be

Questions

Random emails fail to deliver

Hello everyone, I have U-Verse and am using Outlook 2010 for my email (and have been since 2010 with no problems). I have the incoming and outgoing settings correctly configured.  However, in the last two weeks, I have had occasional random problems sending messages to a few people.  Eve

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.