Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (7)

Relevance
Signal Issues and Battery drain on two different phones starting this week

I have a Galaxy Note 2, and a Nokia Lumia 920. Note2 is at 4.3 MK6Nokia is at Cyan, windows OS 8.10.12393.xxxx Starting this week, 17Nov2014 or 16Nov2014, both devices started to have battery drain issues.  The Note 2 went from being at mid 80% batter life at the end of the day, to 35 to 40% battery

Questions

• Network Coverage

SIM not detected after Cyan update on Lumia 920

After updating my Lumia 920 to the Cyan firmware yesterday my phone will no longer recognize that a SIM card is inserted.  I have tried to reset the phone several times as well as use the Nokia software to reinstall the update.  I can take my SIM out and put it in another phone and the SIM works fin

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Request for information regarding the Lumia Denim and WP 8.1 Update 1 for Lumia 920

When can those of us with the Lumia 920 get the Lumia Denim update and the Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1 Update for our phones? And does AT&T have a time fram for getting us Lumia 920 owners the update or are we not going to get this update until Windows Phone 10 comes out?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Trying to find a phone with more included languages. Can anyone help?

I bought a Lumia 920 a little less than a year ago. I've been studying Japanese and wanted a phone that I could use a Japanese display language with. Natively the phone does come with Japanese and many other display languages. However, AT&T decided not to include these languages if you bought the ph

Questions

• Device Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Lumia Demin Update

AT&T Mobile Phones Update to come late, right ? because Lumia 920 Come "Demin" but at&t yet  "Cyan" ?

Questions

• Device Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Month to Month plans and Smartphones

I want to purchase the Nokia Lumia 920 at the advertised retail price of $449.99 + taxes on the AT&T wireless website. During the checkout process I need to pick a month to month voice and data plan. The final checkout page shows $59.99 due monthly for the voice, data service and a one time $36.00 f

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Lumia Wireless Charging Plate - AT&T Wont Honor Offer

Today I placed my online preorder for the Nokia Lumia 920 w/ free black wireless charging plate. I placed the order signed into my account, the offer was present on the screen in the cart and I followed the instructions for the offer (add the black charging plate to the cart, basically.) Yet, AT&a

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.