Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (5)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Where did my pre pay money go?

I travel to the US twice a year and need to keep a constant phone number so friends know it's me calling them.  (Quite a few of my friends quite rightly won't answer calls from numbers they dont recognise.)I was recomended to use a Go-phone account. Last November I started the Go-phone account, topp

Questions

100 dollar rebate gift card, never received, now EXPIRED. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

When I signed up for internet and tv back in July, I was told to wait for a gift card for 100 dollars, due to my bundle. I waited for the card, then thought maybe it was added to my bill without my knowledge. To make sure, I asked a customer service rep, who without telling me how he knew the inform

Questions

What is the expiration of my GoPhone Balance if I buy 10 months of $10 auto refill?

What is the expiration of my GoPhone Balance if I buy 10 months of $10 auto refill?Or if I choose to buy two $50 refill cards? Does the expiration change to 365 days once the balance reaches $100?

Questions

AT&T Gives Mobile Share Value Customers More Value at No Extra Charge

From the FWIW department... Some folks maybe interested in this... DALLAS, Nov. 17, 2014 — Beginning Tuesday, Nov. 18 and for a limited time, Mobile Share Value customers can now get 15GB of truly sharable data for the price of 10GB ($100 a month for the plan charge plus device access charges). http

Questions

I never received $100 Visa Reward Card

I signed up the first week of December. The representative told me that I would receive a $100 Visa Reward card. But it's been over 6 weeks.When I went to the online rewards center (https://rewardcenter.att.com/), I typed in my account number and it wouldn't log me in because it "didn't recognize th

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.