Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (5)

Relevance
AT&T Gives Mobile Share Value Customers More Value at No Extra Charge

From the FWIW department... Some folks maybe interested in this... DALLAS, Nov. 17, 2014 — Beginning Tuesday, Nov. 18 and for a limited time, Mobile Share Value customers can now get 15GB of truly sharable data for the price of 10GB ($100 a month for the plan charge plus device access charges). http

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

I never received $100 Visa Reward Card

I signed up the first week of December. The representative told me that I would receive a $100 Visa Reward card. But it's been over 6 weeks.When I went to the online rewards center (https://rewardcenter.att.com/), I typed in my account number and it wouldn't log me in because it "didn't recognize th

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

100 dollar rebate gift card, never received, now EXPIRED. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

When I signed up for internet and tv back in July, I was told to wait for a gift card for 100 dollars, due to my bundle. I waited for the card, then thought maybe it was added to my bill without my knowledge. To make sure, I asked a customer service rep, who without telling me how he knew the inform

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

What is the expiration of my GoPhone Balance if I buy 10 months of $10 auto refill?

What is the expiration of my GoPhone Balance if I buy 10 months of $10 auto refill?Or if I choose to buy two $50 refill cards? Does the expiration change to 365 days once the balance reaches $100?

Questions

• More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Where did my pre pay money go?

I travel to the US twice a year and need to keep a constant phone number so friends know it's me calling them.  (Quite a few of my friends quite rightly won't answer calls from numbers they dont recognise.)I was recomended to use a Go-phone account. Last November I started the Go-phone account, topp

Questions

• More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.