Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (10)

Views

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

can't ACCESS my old SBCGlobal.net Email that i haven't used over 10 years

I tried to login on here but it says it's can't find it but my old Facebook account shows that it has been linked to an sbcglobal.net email. im having trouble finding it here or any information. since my dad was the one who made the account for me when I was very young. it's been about over 15 years

Questions

• AT&T Mail Login & Security

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closing outdated versions of AT&T Yahoo mail. Is this a scam?

Received this email today. Is it a scam or should I click the link? Thanks This is to notify you we are closing all Outdated versions of our Mailbox as

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

forgot email password

have SBC mail on cell but can't remember the password nor sign in on Desktop

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email passwords often are not accepted-I keep getting messages to renter password

I keep getting request to re enter password then I get error message saying it is incorrect; I use forgot password, renter password as new & then it will work for a while but then get request to renter password again i don’t understand why this happens but am constantly not receiving mail on iP

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Login attempt times out, never loads password prompt

After getting a popup about privacy settings and opting out for my sbcglobal.net account I can no longer login, the server times out, repeatedly for 2 days and multiple login attempts. I've tried 4 different browsers, clearing my cache and cookies. I can create a new yahoo account and login to that,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cannot Access My AT&T Email Accounts

It seems my email account(s) have been hacked. I have since changed all the passwords and added secure mail keys to each. However, I can no longer access any of these accounts, it either gets stuck in a loop of redirecting/signing out ultimately ending with a blank screen with nothing more than the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closing old bellsouth.net email account

My bellsouth.net email account was hacked. I tried to change the password but was unable to since the dialogue would not accept any of the old passwords I remembered.  I want to close the account now but unless I can get in I cannot close it.  

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATTYahoo email and Outlook 2019 login problems

I just purchased a new Acer desktop and bought a product key for Office 2019. Also, I have a 6-year old Acer desktop with Outlook 2019.  Until 2 days ago, my older desktop continually worked with Outlook.  For 2 days, I have attempted to log into both desktops using my ATTYahoo email pass

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

a friend can't login to his email acct

I have his email address. How can I help him?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

hacked,

I was hacked, I reset password but was not getting emails, i found my new emails are going into the "trash" folder, what do i do?  

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.