Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (6)

Views
Selected Views

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

SBCGLOBAL MAIL NOTICE

We have received several email messages from AT&T on 6/16 & 6/17 asking us to do as follows: 1)  Upgrade Our Account Now from [email scrubbed]       - All old versions of the mailbox will be closed on 6/18/2024.  AT&T records indicate that our AT&T Yahoo mail account has not been upgraded to the    

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unable to loin to email or reset password

I see several people have the same issue as I. So what's up with email? Long time account, 25+ years, bellsouth.net address. Says bad password. I went to reset and it said (new) password might be compromised. Chose another new password. It allowed to click continue, but then just hung and spun fore

Questions

Accepted Solution

Can't log into email at Currently.com

I go to Currently.com, click on "Mail" and a new browser window opens and displays "Logout Successful" and "signin.att.com/Dynamic" alternately. The "Logout Successful" lasts for 6 - 8 seconds but the second message just flashes for maybe a tenth of a second. The same thing happens if I click on "Si

Questions

Accepted Solution

my.yahoo.com not working with Google Chrome anymore. Works with Microsoft Edge.

Long time user of My Yahoo email. Originally started with Prodigy.net. Got bought out multiple times. Was AT&T Yahoo. The current window does show "Currently from AT&T / My Yahoo! so they are all connected. I use Google Chrome as my browser. Yesterday I got logged out which happens every tw

Questions

Accepted Solution

Cannot login to POP3 servers

POP3 servers will not accept my login and my Outlook 2016 doesn't send or receive mail. It started yesterday at 4:29pm cst. I have tried pop.mail.yahoo.com  (use Port 995 and SSL/TLS) smtp.mail.yahoo.com  (use Port 465 and SSL/TLS) and inbound.att.net  port 465 outbound.att.net&nbs

Questions

Accepted Solution

Yahoo email id is Lost!!! Today I signed up for free Currently.com email using the same userId as my existing yahoo email id

Today I signed up for free Currently.com email using the same userId as my existing yahoo email. Example: I registered "John123@currently.com" whereas I'm already using email "John123@yahoo.com" for last 20+ years. Now, I cannot login into my yahoo mail and view inbox "John123@yahoo.com" any more. T

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.