Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (7)

Views

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NEED ACCOUNT HISTORY RECORDS

Hi I need to be able to access my account history for phone calls/text messages for the month of July of 2022. It will only let me see the last couple days of the month and I need to be able to view the middle of the month. I don’t even know if anyone working in “Support” or “Customer Service” wi

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

$300 plan $50 prepaid cards

I have the $300 yearly ATT prepaid plan. The prepaid account shows payment is due on June 22nd. Today (1/22) I added six $50 prepaid cards I purchased from a retail store sale. I noticed from the forums that the $50 cards expire in 90 days. However, my prepaid account shows the account balance ex

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Mobile Hotspot data

If I go from the basic $30 Prepaid Plan to the $40 Prepaid Plan that increases my mobile data to 15 GB, how much of that 15 GB am I able to use as a mobile hotspot for my laptop before it gets cut off. It appears under the $30 plan it's 2 gb. And then it's throttled irregardless of network activity.

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

"New" PrePaid Phone Loses Connectivity When Traveling

I got a new phone about 6 months ago. Since then sometimes when I leave home I lose service. If I notice I can either reboot the phone or switch to Airplane Mode then back and I am fine - until next time.I have contacted Customer Service at least 30 times (really). They all are very nice and try to

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Closed

Service cancellation?

You guys cancelled my service out of the blue on my prepaid account and I want to know why. I haven't had any ability to contact anyone either, because your centers only operate for a portion of the day.

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Account ransferT

Wish to transfer my balance to my checking account. How is that accomplished

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Account

Trying to find my account number

Questions

• Account & Usage

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.