Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (9)

Views
Selected Views

Accepted Solution

Cellular service not working after IOS 17.5 update

My new iPhone 14 automatically updated to IOS 17.5 last night. Ever since, my iphone has said I have cellular service (5g) when I leave the house, but no notifications are being received and my iMessages are not sending. They are only working when I am connected to WiFi. I did not have this problem

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unable to recover my phone and/or my phone number.

My phone was lost on May 23, 2024, at the DFW Airport. All steps to report, register, contact, and visitation instructions have been met "daily" since May 25, 2024. I own my own business and have been suffering full circle from poor unprofessional service, trying to achieve a positive result. My pho

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I get wife's emails.

I had 2 email addresses with Yahoo for years. My address:  me@xxx .  My wife's is her@.xxx.   Now,  emails addressed to her come to my phone.  She gets a lot.  I am tired of forwarding all her stuff to her (I forward her emails to gerry@xxx and she gets them.) How can

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

FaceTime

Will the number I called through FaceTime show up on The call logs in My AT&T app?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Question About Phone

I recently bought an Iphone off of Amazon that was specifically stated as locked to Att. I went to check on att.com/deviceunlock/ and it said that the phone is under contract. I read about something that Att did to phone policies on October 2022, that if phone is purchased after that date, its accou

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unlocking for international travel

I am going to be traveling to the eu and last time I was there I dident have a locked phone and I used a local sim from the country and I read that some carriers unlock phones temporarily for traveling and I wanted to see if this is true for ATT and how long the process takes

Questions

Accepted Solution

I bought an iPhone with the Sim locked.

I bought a phone through the marketplace, and I think I have been scammed, I did not know how to see if a phone was released and I trusted the seller, investigating with the MEl | have seen that this phone is not finished paying, I would like to know if there can be any solution The imei is: (Edited

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unable to use international plan

Hi, I just bought an international plan while I am overseas but I am still unable to get service no matter how many times I restart my phone or toggle airplane mode on and off. How can I fix this?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Number Transfer PIN

My child wants move their wireless number to another service provider, so we requested a Number Transfer PIN. The device is unlocked. Can the Number Transfer PIN be used for only one of the three wireless numbers on the account? We want to be sure that the other two wireless numbers stay with AT&

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.