Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (16)

Views

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

can't ACCESS my old SBCGlobal.net Email that i haven't used over 10 years

I tried to login on here but it says it's can't find it but my old Facebook account shows that it has been linked to an sbcglobal.net email. im having trouble finding it here or any information. since my dad was the one who made the account for me when I was very young. it's been about over 15 years

Questions

• AT&T Mail Login & Security

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT email ask me to update my email account

I keep getting this email from AT&T Email Desk???? asking me to click on a link to update my email account. Does anyone know if this is real or a scam to get me to click on the link???? Thanks Jerry

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Trying to sign in to yahoo mail and keep gettin the error "not found on accelerator"

I am trying to sign in to yahoo mail on an iPhone. I have tried via the IOS Mail app, a safari browser, and by downloading the yahoo mail app.  I am able to sign in on a desktop using a safari browser.  On the phone each of my attempts has ended with an error page that says "Not Found on

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

forgot email password

have SBC mail on cell but can't remember the password nor sign in on Desktop

Questions

Accepted Solution

Email passwords often are not accepted-I keep getting messages to renter password

I keep getting request to re enter password then I get error message saying it is incorrect; I use forgot password, renter password as new & then it will work for a while but then get request to renter password again i don’t understand why this happens but am constantly not receiving mail on iP

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closing outdated versions of AT&T Yahoo mail. Is this a scam?

Received this email today. Is it a scam or should I click the link? Thanks This is to notify you we are closing all Outdated versions of our Mailbox as

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Login attempt times out, never loads password prompt

After getting a popup about privacy settings and opting out for my sbcglobal.net account I can no longer login, the server times out, repeatedly for 2 days and multiple login attempts. I've tried 4 different browsers, clearing my cache and cookies. I can create a new yahoo account and login to that,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATTYahoo email and Outlook 2019 login problems

I just purchased a new Acer desktop and bought a product key for Office 2019. Also, I have a 6-year old Acer desktop with Outlook 2019.  Until 2 days ago, my older desktop continually worked with Outlook.  For 2 days, I have attempted to log into both desktops using my ATTYahoo email pass

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closing old bellsouth.net email account

My bellsouth.net email account was hacked. I tried to change the password but was unable to since the dialogue would not accept any of the old passwords I remembered.  I want to close the account now but unless I can get in I cannot close it.  

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

some of my e-mails do not appear in my inbox but are in my unread folder

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accepted Solution

Email set up

I have 2 I pads and would like to know if I can connect both to my sbcglobal email? If so how do I go about connecting both?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accepted Solution

Unable to create a secure email key

Apparently I'm doing something wrong. I need a secure email key in order to check my ATT email with my desktop/laptop email clients. I get nowhere following the instructions provided by ATT here https://www.att.com/support/article/email-support/KM1240308 Sign into my account - check Go to my ATT

Questions

Accepted Solution

email sub account problems

I set up an email sub account (it's an @att.net email address) for a family member. When she attempts to reset her password, she gets the message: "We don’t have the account details needed to complete your request." and is unable to reset it. Since I am the primary account owner, I went to the 'man

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Emails are blocked from people who try to email me

Several people have tried to email me and receive messages saying it's "blocked". Please assist. Thanks you!

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Accepted Solution

Is this a true AT&T email of Phishing

From: AT&T Admin Service <[email scrubbed]> Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 02:31:08 PM CST Subject: Quick Update: Important notification from At&t We notice that you have not updated

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Accepted Solution

Spam filter

My spam filter is suddenly not working as well as it did. What can be done to make it more effective?

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.