Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (6)

Views
Selected Views

Accepted Solution

April 2024 Experian offer

I received an email on April 15, 2024 purporting to be from AT&T offering free ExperianIdworks protection for one year. Since I do not click on links contained in emails, I went to the Experian website to find where to sign up for this free service. I could not find where/how to sign up  b

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

loose hanging wires

We bought our house last year and it has old att wires that are drooping very low from the pole. Can we get some help?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Lines Down in Yard

The Nor'easter of last weekend brought down my internet and the phone lines in my yard. I have tried calling customer service and risk management. The AI assistant determines that I have a wireless account with one of you associated companies and hangs up on me.  I need help.  There's ove

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Easements

My city made me create an easement on a plat because AT&T had a line running above the property. AT&T came and removed the wire, but I need them to abandon the easement so I can submit building plans. No one that I have talked to knows who to contact about it. Can anyone on here help me?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Landline phone connection

I don't have a phone connection(dial tone) coming into the house or the incoming box outside so I can't call att to report the problem. I couldn't find a customer service link for a landline phone service either. The troubleshooter was no help as the problem seems to be in the lines and not in my h

Questions

Accepted Solution

STORING NUMBERS

At&t EL51203 phone set stores 50 blocked numbers are these IN ADDITION to the 50 in the phone directory?  

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.