Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (14)

Views
Selected Views

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Your employee at your AT&T branch added a number I did not know to my line. I just realized this situation and I don't want to pay the bill

Your employee at your AT&T branch added a number I did not know to my line. I just realized this situation and I don't want to pay the bill for that number that I never use and that doesn't belong to me. If this situation is not resolved, I will move my line, which I have been paying regularly f

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Paying with cash

Can you pay with cash at an at&t location for a cell phone plan

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I unlink an account / secondary line I am now paying for?

My mobile account is the primary account, we added my husband's line to the account two years ago after he had had a separate account for years. Can we untangle the two lines again so he is paying for his separately again?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

2 lines for $65

I have the two lines for $65 plan I thought that meant one charge for both but instead it’s $65 each, does that sound correct?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Denied New Line and Installment Agreement through BestBuy; Easily Approved through AT&T

I am trying to purchase devices on new lines through an AT&T installment plan purchased at BestBuy. My first two phone purchases worked without issue, my third required an excessive down payment, and number four is completely denied.  My credit score is 800+ through all three reporting bur

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Bulk unlock requests for Enterprise

Hi, I support an Enterprise account with AT&T, we are pulling a portion of our lines to another carrier. We are being given quite the runaround in getting bulk unlock request fulfilled. We have been sent a weblink where we need to upload each IMEI. We have hundreds to do and need an email addres

Questions

Accepted Solution

Fiber reps coming to our homes

These fiber reps are liars. They told us our new phones would be free and that my gov Retired pay stubs would get us 30% off our bill. Got new phones delivered and went to store and it was all a lie !!!!!!!!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Old Bill

I have been trying to pay an old bill and I can't get anywhere and i am told that 1 there is no account. Then the next person says I cant have my phone number because I owe a balance. 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Two Phones on same account and International Plan, and both charged $10 per day for 10 days.

My wife and I are in Europe. Two Phones on same account and International Day Pass and both charged $10 per day for 10 days. I read that the first phone is charged $10 per day for 10 days, and each additional phone is $5 a day for 10 days (the May 14th increase aside). Have we been charged incorrec

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Am I eligible for a discount if I became disabled and lost both of my jobs?

I suffered from an injury last year and in December both of my employers took me off the schedule because I could not walk and preform my duties. I applied for disability but it takes months to even get an answer. I've had At&t for approx 8 years or so and now I am suspended because i didnt paty

Questions

Accepted Solution

ATNT fraud

I was employed as freelance and paid in cash by an authorized retail ATNT store- the store owner was committing fraud and violating a number of store regulations. I was asked to leave and never paid for 3 weeks of work. I have reported this to the hotline ATNT has but that is a third party contracto

Questions

Accepted Solution

Bad customer service/Rude staff

I went to the local ATT store in forney tx, on US 80 to get a line for an iphone 14 pro that was purchased in England. The store attendant clearly didnt know how to activate the e-sim on the phone decides to call my phone a fake. Which is very OFFENSIVE and RUDE. When i asked for a sim card instead,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Broke

I can?t afford my cell phone anymore. I need to get out of this contract with AT&T. I paid 6 months so far. I?m 71 and can?t find a job. I just want to get out of this contract. Can someone please help me

Questions

Accepted Solution

sim is lock

my iphone x sim its lock from att i from malaysia i buy second hand phone with my friend

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.