Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (85)

Views

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NEED ACCOUNT HISTORY RECORDS

Hi I need to be able to access my account history for phone calls/text messages for the month of July of 2022. It will only let me see the last couple days of the month and I need to be able to view the middle of the month. I don’t even know if anyone working in “Support” or “Customer Service” wi

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock iPhone to sell on ebay

I want to sell my old iPhone on ebay. I've completed the unlock request, and it has been approved.  The instructions now say to complete the unlock below:  Using a Non-AT&T SIM Card: 1. Remove your SIM card and insert the new SIM card. 2. Complete the setup process. Usin

Questions

• Phone & Device Upgrades

Accepted Solution

I see that I was scammed into the trade in like others

I was told to send my damaged phone bc it was under warranty.  I sent the phone recieved a new phone , then AT&T sent the damaged phone back stating that it was not under warranty and that I would be charged $700. I have tried since Nov. 22 yo resolve this..no luck at all. I WOULDN'T RECOM

Questions

• Wireless Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock Device

Not a att customer but my phone is locked to there network

Questions

• More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Iphone 3g and 3gs

I have problem I’m living in georgia country and i bought these phones from eBay and when I request it on at&t site I have problem this imei isn’t on at&t but i see network provider is att 5.6 version what can i do?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Transfer phone Pin number

How do I transfer a phone number on an ATT prepaid account to another carrier? It appears impossible to get a transfer pin number. I cant get anyone on the phone to help, the in-store people tell me they can't help, I have to call and the directions online don't work for ATT prepaid accounts.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Selling iPhone 10 xr

Do you have to unlink or have the phone open for the buyer who isn’t an ATT subscriber to sell it to them? The phone is fully paid off.

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Samsung

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel a Line on my account

I have paid off all phones on my account and would like to cancel one phone permanently. Can you explain how to do this?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Simcard

So I no longer haave my phone number I’m switching tried to give my current AT&T phone to my niece it still has my old number and says simcard locked

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Port Number from Net10 to eSIM and AT&T Prepaid Plan

I need to port my daughter's phone number from Net10 to an AT&T prepaid plan. She has the new iPhone that only accepts eSIM. I wanted to purchase the plan online but it looks like the only option is to receive a physical SIM card. Is the best approach for this situation to go to an AT&T stor

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T won't port my Straight Talk number

My Straight Talk number was originally an AT&T number. Now I want to switch back to AT&T, but they won't let me keep my same number because they cannot "port" it. Why can't/won't they do it and is there a way around this? What is the hang up? (pun intended)

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Cannot make single installment plan payment

I recently did a transfer of billing responsibility with my parents. According to them, they made sure to select transfer the device installment plan to me. However, when I go to pay the monthly installment on the phone, it does not give me any options other than paying off the phone entirely. I jus

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Transfer from family plans

Husband & I our both on our separate families plans, we want to get off our families and create our own together, was told in store to call the 611 and be released from our plans and then the 611 will call us to set up but I’m not understanding how it’s going to put me and my husband on the same

Questions

• Wireless Account

Accepted Solution

ATT prepaid activation problem

For the last 4 hours I have been trying to activate my new wireless prepaid service. The on line system recognizes SIM/ICCID, IMFI, telephone number, and plan 16GB-12 month, but does not process out going calls and incoming calls go to Verizon voice mail and on line system will not allow me to set

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How long will it take for AT&T to process my return after I deliver it to USPS?

My trade-in phone was delivered to USPS on 1/12/23. It was "Picked up by the Shipping Agent" on 1/13/23. When I review my trade-in status, it still has not updated. How long will it take to process after being delivered to USPS?

Questions

• Wireless Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Need a Local second phone number for my iPhone, Dual Sim?

I have a local Oregon area code phone number but moved away from Oregon over 10 years ago. Never had or wanted to change the phone number, until I started a business. Now I need a local phone number and went into ATT and they mentioned the Dual Sim, super easy. However, 35-40 bucks per month is the

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Lies lies lies lies lies lies

My husband, myself and father in law were all on T-Mobile. I opened our AT&T Fiber first a few months later we started to transition from T-Mobile. My husbands phone was paid off so he was the first line. He got the 13 pro max with the installment plan. Some months pass it’s my turn to come over

Questions

• Wireless Account

Accepted Solution

trade in credit

I traded in my iPhone 11 for a iPhone 14 pro and was supposed to get max credit. I mailed it back mid October. It is now February and I have not seen a credit.  I realize it takes 3 billing cycles and that has come and gone.  Who do I contact about this?  Thanks

Questions

• Wireless Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Transfer Pin Number to other phone carrier

Hi! I am having trouble requesting transfer pin number. Currently I am using AT&T prepaid and now would like to change to Cricket and want to keep my current number. I have tried calling 611 operator but its very inconvenient since I only have to talk with auto-answering machine. Also tried via

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.