Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (31)

Views
Selected Views

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Urgent

I've been abroad for over 2 years and my AT&T prepaid number is suspended. I need help reactivating it so I can regain access to my account. The issue is that my OTP (one time Password) requires that I have access to my text messages for verification purposes. Any guidance on how to resolve this

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to get refund for prepaid system

When I was going to switch from AT&T to another carrier earlier this year, I called AT&T about 10 days in advance before my contract with AT&T ended. I thought there was enough time to switch my number and stop the prepaid. Somehow their system had already charged me for the next cycle.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I cancelled my service in November 2023 and have yet to receive my refund

Hi, I cancelled my subscription in November 2023 and have not received my refund. I have tried chatting and calling to no avail. This is completely unacceptable and unethical.

Questions

Accepted Solution

I'm a victim of bait and switch, poor customer service and invalid charges.

I would like to start out by saying that I've been a customer of AT&T for 23 years. I've had the same number and starting with Bell South to Cingular to AT&T.  Below is a summary of how I've been mistreated. I recently switch from a consumer account to a business account.  This w

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Netgear Hotspot unlock

I was given a netgear Hotspot from my job that was going to be thrown out and I was wanting to get it unlocked

Questions

Accepted Solution

Phone Number Given to Someone Else

Phone number, which I had owned/claimed was given away. I found out when I tried to switch services. ATT had cut off my service.

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T refusing to unlock my iPhone 4S

So, on eBay I got a iPhone 4s for cheap but it's locked to AT&T. I wanna use it on T Mobile as they still got 2G but at&t doesn't even have 2g or 3g. I sent a unlock request already and they refused to unlock it. What should I do?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cannot figure out what Apple watch phone number is paired to my iPhone

We have 3 Apple watches on our account. We want to upgrade one of them but we can't tell which ones are paired with which phones. It shows the phone numbers on our account but we have checked the settings in our phones and watches but all they list are the ESID and Serial numbers and there is no cor

Questions

Accepted Solution

Update phone

Hello i can't update my phone its galaxy s22 ultra I don't show update  My phone is att locked and i tried unlocking it from att website it doesn't show that i can  I have tried for months and no one helps me  I also trued contacting Samsung they said only att can help me  I don

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

Deleted prepaid ESIM

HELP!! I am new to AT&T and purchased a ESIM and received it yesterday.  I activated it, but service still didn't work.  I hit too many buttons and accidently deleted my ESIM.  Called AT&T, was disconnected, called back, sat on hold for 75 minutes, then automated voice says t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Locked Ukrainian IPhone XS Max

Hello my name is Kostyantyn, I’m from Ukraine, I’d like to ask your help with my IPhone issue. I bought my brand new IPhone in Ukrainian store in 2017. I use it long periods of time and hadn’t any problems before, currently due to war situation I located in Germany, few days ago it was update my IPh

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unable to unlock device

Hello, in April I bought an iPhone 14 via Amazon, which is still locked for the SIM under AT&T, and is not yet available. When I tried to unlock it online using the unlock function, the process was blocked because there is still an outstanding balance. Unfortunately, I have no access to the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Just wondering

I’m an AT&T customer and I was just wondering that if AT&T as a whole has been around since 1875, shouldn’t that grant you access to Verizon’s towers? Because essentially you were first in line, because of this, how can Verizon say that they’re the best carrier in the Nation?   I’m sur

Questions

Accepted Solution

Can't Unlock Phone

I have an AT&T phone that was bought from an AT&T store in March 2022 when I paid for it in full. From what I've read, my phone should be eligible for unlocking, which is what it says on the App. But whenever I try to unlock it, it says they aren't able to do so. I had another phone under the same p

Questions

Accepted Solution

arrogance

I have been put in touch with ATT management, yet they have not resolved a simple problem. how do i get past their arrogance?

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T carrier lock

I was gifted s23 ultra bought from USA, I am currently residing in India with the handset. I am not able to access network with my INDIAN sim card as it is prompting me to put the code to unlock the network lock. PLEASE HELP.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Samsung tablet S7 FE celluar model phone calls and txt messages

Hi I have samsung tablet S7 FE cellular model and I bought it from US brought to out of states. Recently I opened a number get a new sim card and tried to make call from this tablet but when I tab 'Call' it shows me AT&T sign-in page not dial. How can I make calls from this tablet? I am sure I

Questions

Accepted Solution

My phone may be compromised

How can I tell if someone has downloaded a spy app on my phone

Questions

Accepted Solution

Installment credit for Iphone

My Iphone is on installment payment of 36 months. I have monthly trade in credit of $9 - currently on 6/36 installment. I need to payoff my phone completely to unlock the esim so I can use esim while abroad, if I payoff my phone completely, would I loose the monthly trade in credit spread over 36 mo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Arrogance

I need to get the remaining prepaid money over to my new phone after my original phone was lost.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.