Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (22)

Most Recent
sbcglobal.net

how to register @sbcglobal.net at this time?

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Closed

NFL Sunday Ticket

Why is the screen pixelated? It is unwatchable. Everything else streams great!

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Thermostat is not working

I have my target temperature set at 70 but its 80 degrees in the house. The unit will not kick on.  

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Closed

Nfl Sunday Ticket Error

Everytime I try to log into NFL Sunday Ticket it auto-logs me out and I am unable to do anything. It gives me the message "It’s not you, it’s us. We a

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Key Pad

replaced DLC battery, The key pad is displaying (DIGITAL LIFE) what is the next step once installed?

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Editing/Modifying a payment arrangement

I tried to edit/modify a scheduled payment online. I wanted to now split the payment between 2 saved payment methods.  I changed the amount for

Questions

• Troubleshoot

What do I do if at&t box is on fire

What do I do? Help!

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Camera playback on computer

I'm trying to playback some video recorded from today, on our MacBook pro. I can get a live feed visual from the camera from my computer.  I see

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unable to reset my Digital Life keypad?

I wanted to change my keypad code. I am unable to change and reset the keypad. Help me

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Garage door

DigitalLife app reporting a failure with my garage door even though it is closed as commanded.

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Need a new DLC battery

I am in need of a new DLC battery for our system. Can someone provide assistance with that? @ATTDigitalLifeCS

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Outside cameras

My outside cameras stopped working via my PC, saying video stream not available. But, they work on my smartphone app. Any suggestions? Thanks

Questions

• Troubleshoot

ATT email/currently

email messages are showing up in "way too small to read" typeface. Both the list of messages and the messages themselves. My gmail account works norm

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Security system camera

Hi there. I’m trying to remove this from above my garage left from the previous owners part of their security system but I can’t figure out how to get

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Keyless door lock

My door lock is not functioning correctly. It seems the code is not recognized anymore. When I punch in the last code I get a sound that indicate my c

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Accepted Solution

Door lock issues

I replaced the batteries on my door, but the buttons are still not working. Is there a way to reset it?

Questions

• Troubleshoot

iOS/ZTE Tablet App Updates Coming at All?

Hello just seeing when there will be an update to the Digital Life app for iOS? My Digital Life app for the Apple Watch stopped working over a year pl

Questions

• Troubleshoot

ZTE not connecting even after hard reset

I am still getting a login error asking me to forget password. I can log into my account on the computer with my info, why not the touchscreen?

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Door lock alarm

My door lock alarm went off for unknown reason. It turned off after I used the app to unlock and lock the door lock. Why is the door lock alarm going

Questions

• Troubleshoot

I need to change the access to my front door lock.

I can't find the online access to make changes to the accounts that have access. I talked to someone a couple of days ago and they told me to type som

Questions

• Troubleshoot

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.