Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (181)

Most Recent
Internet

Less then a week ago I made a post about construction well we now have underground boxes down the road from our house and one of these black things show in the picture someone told me that’s a splice thingy for them to run it to different homes so the question is it only for stores or is it for all

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Business internet installations delay of 30+ days!

Our business moved to a new location only a few blocks away back in early October. We STILL are awaiting install of our AT&T business internet service!  Horrible customer service and response!

Questions

Prewired Fiber Demarc Prerequisites

Have prewired cat-5e to media panel (power nearby), but no clue what ATT Fiber tech will need from me at demarc. Should I install an NID ir multipurpose enclosure on exterior and run conduit for tech to fish into attic? Do I need to run cat-5e or anything else to demarc from media panel? Than

Questions

Closed

Technician damaged walls

Technician that is making installation damaged a wall moving a closet that was nailed to the wall. I tried to contact att by chat and phone but no way to reach anyone to solve this major issue!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Technician Damaged wall

The technician that is in charge of internet installation has damaged a wall trying to move a closet that was nailed to the wall. I tried to contact to customer care (chat and phone) but no way to reach a person I charge of those issues. I do not know how to proceed.

Questions

Fiber availability

When will fiber be added to areas west of St. Louis, MO. chesterfield 63017 for example. 

Questions

Cut my irrigation line from initial AT&T service connection to my home. No response from AT&T to cover damage repair?

Hello, My irrigation/sprinkler line was cut during the initial install of AT&T service back on October 14, 2021. Ms. Katherine Bigsby. the claim examiner did not respond back. She called me on the 15th and asked to attach the proof of repair. I had to wait for my bill generated from the service

Questions

Digging

I don't understand what AT&T is digging up in my yard and I don't even have AT&T and don't plan to get it. They did not even ask me did I have AT&T or did I approve of them digging in my yard So who do I contact about this situation.

Questions

AT&T Fiber Installation Contractor

There was a contractor on my street last week installing fiber service. Unfortunately we just found some property damage that they caused, and we do not have their contact info. How can I find the ATT contractor who was working on my street? Thank you

Questions

INTERNET & TELEPHONE CONNECTION TO NEW CONSTRUCTION

I am building a new house in Decatur GA on the site of an old house that was torn down. I need an underground ATT fiberoptic and telephone connection from the street.  How do I go about arranging that?

Questions

Internet

We now have ground boxes of cement down the road from our does this mean we will be allowed to get when it’s finished?

Questions

Fiber Installation Complaint Process

An AT&T contractor has apparently finished installing fiber in my subdivision. During the installation, they dug in a large trench in my yard. They did a poor job filling in the trench and made no effort to at least plant grass and cover the damaged area with straw, despite the fact that an emp

Questions

Fiber burial problems

My burial took place today. Based on my experience thus far and the difficulty getting my initial install something told me I better watch the process. So the burial guy is an actual ATT employee, not a contractor. Has ATT truck, ATT witch digger vehicle and ATT uniform. While running the witch digg

Questions

New Small Traffic Control company in San Diego

Hello I started a new Safety traffic control company in San Diego. I would like to work closely with your company for small lane closures to protect your technicians working out in the field near the road. Please keep me in mind for your needs to keep your employees safe. Thank you. Mark Neel . Her

Questions

Over the past week we have been trying to transfer our internet service but have been experiencing terrible service from AT&T

My fiancé and I moved to a new house and have been trying to transfer our internet service for over a week. Seems simple enough, right? Apparently not for AT&T. It took them 5 days (and countless calls/representatives) just to figure out what the problem was. We were then told that we needed to

Questions

Missing wire

I'm missing the green pon wire on my fiber service box is there any place to get one or do I have to wait for a technician to come to the house to setup my gateway router all they sent was a yellow and a red connecting wires

Questions

Closed

ONT Box

Hello: I have had to cancel two accounts now for the Fiber 1000 that I ordered. I just spent an hour with chat and supposedly their supervisor over the simple question≥ When will my tech come to install the ONT Fiber box so I can begin trying out the Internet 1000. Both times they appear "incapable

Questions

Outages

Why so many outages

Questions

Fiber Internet installation

I live in a pretty rural area, but about 15 minutes away there is a Fiber connection. I would like to see if it is possible to get it installed in my area.

Questions

My ATT install

Ok here is the deal. I ordered my internet service on October 22 and had an appointment for the 25th. When they were there to install it, they found an issue in the ground. I was told it would be fixed by November 1st. After that I have been calling people every few days to try to get an update and

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.