Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (70)

Most Recent
AT&T Fiber Availability (Downtown Pensacola)

I Checked the availability of Fiber for our home and was disappointed to see it wasn't available for us. I entered in other addresses of homes in our neighborhood that are just a block away and they see to have the option to get the service. Is this just a glitch on the website or has service to my

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Why do you not want our business??

I have been looking forward to changing to Att fiber since my brothers neighborhood had the lines ran a year ago and spoke well of the service. About 3 months ago the wires were ran at my house and I have checked online multiple time to try to sign up, your website incorrectly shows it is not availa

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Best way to add phone service to existing AT&T Fiber account?

We've got AT&T Fiber (which we're very happy with) with the BGW320 gateway. Now we'd like to port an existing phone number (from Charter) so that it works when I connect our home phones to the existing fiber gateway. The main problem is that I can't find the right place on AT&T's labyrin

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Official Solution

Address Validation

Fiber is available out of my terminal (with active customers) however database still shows only adsl for my address. Need assistance getting this corrected.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

How do I know when ATT Will be in my area for Fiber

This is for city of san gabriel zip code 91776 and 91775. My neighbor in Alhambra already got it

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Reschedule Appointment

Ordered Internet 1000 for the house I'm going to be moving into - selected "self-install" but I was scheduled for a tech appointment. I will not have access to the apartment yet on the day they scheduled - and my attempts to reschedule or cancel have not been successful. I need to reschedule or canc

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic HOA

We have 79 homes in our subdivision/HOA however some of the homes apparently can order fiber optic Internet and some of the others cannot within about a mile radius if that. I am thinking that some of those homes really have the service available but it is not showing for all of us to order. Is ther

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

How to get fiber in my area?

Fiber is not in my apartment complex but it is in the surrounding homes all over my zip code, what is the best way I can go about getting into my complex? I have tried ATT support and they cant really say for sure just that its planned I guess. Tried reaching out to the corporate office of my comple

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Address validation

I am a wfh customer advocate rep for AT&T mobility LLC and I have been having a hard time receiving internet in my house I live in the back in unit b but the people in the front have att fiber already how do I get my unit b to show up in the ATT SYSTEM??

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Gift Card Fraud?

Did AT&T promise you a gift card and never send it? Or later tell you that you weren't entitled to it, even though you complied with the requirements to get the gift card? You are not alone. Here's what you need to do now: 1.) File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau; they will confr

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Database Error? 1GB Fiber Available At Every Address On The Street Except Mine

Hi, all. Thanks in advance for your patience in reviewing this lengthy post, and for any assistance you can provide.  I am attempting to order AT&T Fiber service to my home, without much success. AT&T Fiber service at 1GB is available in my neighborhood.  But when I use AT&

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

No Service at our house.....

...no service at our house yet neighbors who, essentially live in the middle of the woods (off a dirt road), have internet yet we can't seem to get it and we live on an actual road.  We have lived here since 2007 - this is getting OLD especially in light of the millions in taxpayer funding AT&

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Is there any way to find out about the fiber wire availability. I see ads in my area. I have tried the at&t website many times, no info!

I just want to find out if the ads I am seeing where I live are accurate and if so, upgrade my internet service to fiber wire. I am in awe of the lack of any way to get that information. Just a concrete yes or no is all I need.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

New Construction needing address verified

We just moved into a newly constructed home in zip code 33166. Our neighbor has AT&T fiber and AT&T is the only internet provider recommended by the builder. I have contacted the 866 number three weeks ago, having a ticket put in for verifying the address, but it seems like we are still wait

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Horrible Customer Services Agent

I’m just new to AT&T fiber. So, I need to get more details about it. The customer services that I just call is horrible. I’m just calling to ask about AT&T fiber info. I’m not decide to order it now. The agent just pushing me to order from him, and he is saying that I’m wasting his time. Aft

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Fiber was Installed - However not showing as available online?

Fiber was installed in my Apartment complex - This happened months ago. The techs came - Installed it in my unit and I can see the Jack on my living room wall. BUT the online address verification tool says I don't have it! Can anyone from AT&T help with this please?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

AT&T Fiber Coverage Map

With all the data that AT&T has at their disposal about whether or not coverage is available at any given address, what would it take to generate a map showing what areas have fiber internet? Other companies have it (https://broadbandnow.com/Ziply-Fiber).  It would be a great benefit if th

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

At&t Fiber wanted

Everyone in my area has At&t Fiber except my street. We are surrounded by At&t fiber.  We were told 3 yrs ago that it would be a couple of months and we are still waiting.  There is no phone number to call to check.  We would like some help as to who to contact.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Rescheduled again!

Hello AT&T Family, We live in a new-construction community us, along with our neighbors, have been rescheduled several times now. When I reach out to AT&T support, I don't get a local office, I get an overseas representative that sees the same screen as me and insists the days provided th

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Upgrade from uverse to fiber - automatic and/or mandatory?

I'm a current ATT vdsl2 subscriber. Fiber upgrade began in March and will hopefully be available soon. Will I be contacted by ATT to upgrade?  Will it be required as I've heard they're getting away from copper? Will I be able to make the change on my existing account (ie not have to create

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.