Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (85)

Most Recent
Can you bring fiber to my home

Can you bring fiber to my home?  There is at&t fiber two houses down from me.   

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

at&t fiber availability in my zip code 60546

hi; i need to get a hold of your district office for zip code north riverside il 60546 . i have been told at&t fiber available in my area but sales office or website gives no information. i spoke to a technician a few blocks away from my house he said it's available. if for some reason it is not

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

fiber "monkey in the middle"...

good afternoon... live in the Akron OH area - next door neighbors are 75 feet north and 75 feet south of my home, according to the AT&T "check availability" website, shows that each of their addresses can order fiber internet. I put my address in and no soap - my address isn't on "the list."

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Fiber Availability

So I know from driving on the main road behind my house the fiber lines runs along the main road and the new subdivision that is within 1/2 miles down the road have fiber as an option. Why can't AT&T offer fiber to my home address? I was told 3 years ago it would be soon when I moved in and i

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

construction completed several months ago, but cleanup is needed

On Lee Blvd. just north of Bobby Fuller on the west side of the road, ATT was working several months ago. I believe the work is complete. Presently on the easement, there is a piece of plywood, black plastic and some bricks left. About 30 ft south on the easement , they  also left some large chunks

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

When is Fiber coming to Kentwood, MI?

Keep getting the run around. Fiber is available NW Grand Rapids.  But not in Kentwood MI? Only availability is "Internet 100" which is rebadged AT&T DSL with connection still thru a phone outlet (ethernet). Thanks.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tech says Fiber is available but Customer Service says no

A few years back AT&T installed fiber in my neighborhood, in fact they damaged my irrigation system as they buried the line in my side yard.. My problem is that when I contact AT&T customer service to upgrade to fiber, I am told it is not available at my address.  Neighbors on both sid

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Adding another account to the same address.

I moved here a few months ago and I've been thinking on setting up service. There's apparently another user in this address and I don't know who they are. I was wondering if there's a 'how to' on setting up another account and service in the same address. What steps should I follow to do so?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Run cat6 and install rj45 port to other part of house

I've recently moved my desk to a back room in our house, which is unfortunately a deadzone. Our wifi is rather unreliable, so I'm wanting to have an Ethernet connection. I'm not sure how to get this done. Ideally I'd like to request a service tech to do this as my father who owns the house is insist

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

How to get an evaluation for Fiber availability

Fiber is available across the street from my house and on all sides of my neighborhood. AT&T has a cylindrical junction box at the corner of my property. I earnestly believe availability for us may simply be a mapping error. How do I get someone from AT&T to review the infrastructure laid he

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

At&t fiber optic lines

Hello we are stuck with coaxial cable internet in oak place dr denham springs louisiana. Every neighborhood around us has fiber except for us. Can we get fiber installed please?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

When will Fiber be available at my home ?

When will Fiber be available at my home    

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Promotion offer

There was a promotion offer for AT&T Internet upgrade at the time I had the 500 And the promotion said that if I upgrade it and went to fiber optic that I would receive $150 gift certificate I never did receive that gift certificate and brought it to their attention and they never did address it

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Internet reward $150

I purchased internet service online and was supposed to receive an additional $150 rewards card. When does that happen? I've been connected for a month, and already received the intital $200 card.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Gift Card Not Recieved

Signed up for the AT&T fiber 300 plan and was told I’d get a 200 VISA gift card. A month and a half went by and still nothing in the mail or my emails. I called the reward center and the lady had said she could give me a 200$ Walmart gift card instead so that’s better than nothing. Still haven’t

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Fiber internet

I have my utilities marked in my rural neighborhood. The water company had them marked all the down the road that flows into mine and mine. AT&T has started drilling on the upper road that goes into mine. They have stopped working but they have a big role orange of conduit in a parking lot at th

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

When will fiber come to our Neighborhood - its been less than 1000 ft away for years.

We have had fiber on the main road for years, yet AT&T has not installed it down into our neighborhood. I have been calling for years, yet nothing changes.  I wish AT&T didn't have a monopoly on the fiber lines. 

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Att will install fiber for neighbors behind us. But not in front

Hi, I have a situation where AT&T installed fiber behind us. Chased around customer service for 3 weeks. And that got us nowhere. Ok then I went to the AT&T store in Collierville, TN. Managed to get a manual order. Had a tech call me 1 day before install. They said that for some odd reason.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

I need to see if I can be included

Internet connection

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

How to request fiber?

I live in a good neighborhood with lots of lovely folks who would love fiber. How do we request to AT&T top build fiber out here? There's already some fiber coverage in the town.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.