Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (58)

Most Recent
Fixed Wireless Internet Outage for 3 Months With No Solution

I have been very happy with my ATT Fixed Wireless for several years, but in early May 2022, my internet went out and no one on the main customer service or technical service lines will help me. I have even asked to have a repair person sent to my home but they refuse.  The standard answer I ge

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Accepted Solution

Why internet is out?

Internet outage at my home for 48 hours. What is happening and when will it be fixed?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

TC PLus is not accepted by ATT Uverse

I an't get ATT Uverse to accept Tennis Channel Plus TC+ on my 2022 Samsung smart tv.  I couldn't get on the last TV either, also a Samsung smart TV.  I've tried the cache approach.  It is the absolute worst streaming sight on the globe.  There is no help.  It's hard enough

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

How to check if AT&T is blocking a web site

Is there an AT&T web page which reports or tests that its internet service, say U-verse, is blocking a web site?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

CUSTOMER COMPLAINT, Revised and Fix!

Dear AT&T Corporate Office/ CEO  I HAD MADE MORE THAN SEVERAL ATTEMPTS TO CANCEL FOR YOUR PEOPLE CHARGED ME FOR THE BUSINESS HOT SPOT THAT I HAD PURCHASE FEOM YOUR COMPANY.  I HAD BEEN TRANSFERRED, PASSED AROUND MORE THAN ENOUGH! YOU NEED YOU KEEP YOUR PEOPLE IN CHECK CAUSE THIS SHOULD HAD BEEN

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

unable to connect to the internet

Has anyone had the problem not connecting to the internet because of this message. "Webpage not available. The webpage at http://attlocal.net/xsit? PAGE=HURL05%THISSPACE=NEXTPAGE=HURL05 could Not be loaded because net:ERR_INTERNET-DISCONNECTED

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO Max

I've been unable to login to HBO Max after consolidating my logins. I cancelled my DirecTV service which had HBO Max, but I still have Internet 1000 which includes HBO Max as well.  When I login it says my subscription has expired.  I've followed all of the troubleshooting options I've se

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Fixed Wireless Internet and 24/7 customer service

Literally the worst internet money can buy. It almost never works and when it does its worse than satellite. They also refuse to send a technician out to your house and you can tell them you have already reset your router in every way possible only for them to respond "well let's try it again. First

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Credits for Internet Outage

Hi, there was an internet outage starting from July 3 and was not resolved until July 7. I had had trouble getting updates/estimated time during the outage and it had caused a lot of inconvenience. We had to use mobile hotspot for days which cost a lot of data usage. I called multiple times and an a

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What is the difference between U-Verse

I am currently signing up for AT&T Internet, and was advised Fiber is not available but U-Verse is "Internet 50" is the speed available. Does that mean it's basically DSL or is U-Verse a hybrid fiber and copper wire service?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Information Technology Importance

Hi, Why is there a need for IT (Information Technology)?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T Fiber/internet

I'm stuck in a (Edited per community guidelines) situation with AT&T for seemingly no reason at all, Fiber is in my area according to fiber maps, yet support continues to tell me its not available and that the issue has been "escalated" whatever that means. For some reason the internet 50 plan is th

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Changing plans

We’ve been with AT&T for 8 years. My mom started the account. We had the Basic 6 (6mbps) plan which is bundled with a phone plan. I decided recently we needed to upgrade our internet speed. I looked on her account to see what else is available, and apparently only Internet 10 (10mbps) is availab

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Moving

I called because I moved and need to move my $10 a month access internet. They told me I couldn't I would lose my $10 a month and would have to pay $30 cause I'm making changes to my account, why I had to move and my kids need that wifi for hybrid days at school coming up

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Customer support has made my internet worse both times ive contacted and no call back when disconnected

I contacted via live chat twice. First 2 weeks ago because my xbox nat type was closed.  The person did something and made my whole internet slow.  I said I don't care about my xbox anymore just get my speed back.  He did something which made it slightly better but not what it was wh

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Internet service

I'm looking for internet service

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sign in for open international internet

I try to sign in for open my international internet but I forgot my user ID and password. Help me please

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Multiple Accounts Under Single Residential Address

My neighbors across the street are eligible for 100/20 meanwhile I can only get 50/10... Does anyone know if it is possible for AT&T to either allow the higher plan on my account or to have multiple internet accounts under one address? I believe the main line at the NID outside my house has enou

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Att billing cycle data usage

My att billing cycle happened today and the data usage did not reset

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Am I wrong for being pissed off and getting ready to switch?

I've been with att for almost 10 yrs.  I have 6 phone lines, direct tv and until recently internet.  The monthly bill is just over $500 or $6000 annually.  I have 35 devices connected to the internet and the fastest internet on my street until recently is 25mb from att.  ATT has fiber on the main rd

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.