Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (50)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
ATandT bait and switch sales tactics

I signed up for 300 mbps internet for $35 a month with my ATandT cricket phone service. Took them 4 weeks to get it finally installed after cutting the neighbors line in the process. Then I look at my bill and it says I owe $70 a month for 500 mbps. I text the lil sales girl and she got defensive s

Questions

Internet Speeds Dropping At Same Time Every Night

I am a student who often stays up to finish homework, play games on my off days, or enjoy some television in the form of Youtube or Netflix. Sadly, I have come to the realization over the last few months that AT&T seems to be cutting me off in the later hours of the night. Specifically, 12-2:30

Questions

past due how to reduce service

have past due balance and ATT UVerse will not let me reduce current services to help pay down past due balance. Is there someone who I can speak to to reduce or remove TV service from bundle until I can catch up on payments?

Questions

Recertification

If at all possible would you be able to locate my information for my application for ACP transferring ( what..I'm not exactly sure) but I did complete the recertification. And what like to know how is it coming along.. thank you. Sincerely Clara long 

Questions

Closed

Reporting stolen phone

I have been a victim of id theft and mail fraud and device theft since 2016 to present. My phone was stolen from number 775-5036836 . please shut it off and send me a new device plus sim card thank you

Questions

Accepted Solution

Recertification

How do i complete my recertification application

Questions

Accepted Solution

Disgusting!

AT&T brags about supporting military yet suddenly removed internet discount on this disabled vet. March 2024 bill increased $30 stating they even retro removed discount for the month before...so be happy bill will increase only $15 going forward. Three csr's stated no recourse because there is

Questions

Accepted Solution

Free internet for life

Hi,  I'm have been on AT&T since 2018, and I sign up for free internet for life offer. So far, 2024. Everything seems fine. Recently my wireless phone plan rate went up $6, which was not big deal for me.  But now, AT&T is sending me emails and mails after mails saying if I don't upgrade my line to

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Convert my ACP benefit to another plan

I want to change my plan but I see that my ACP is not applied to the new plan. Please advise if I am loosing my ACP in the new plan or not.

Questions

internet 24

what is the difference between internet 24 and internet 300 ?

Questions

Visa $250 gift card - Run around - Bait and exclude!!

I am curious if anyone signed up for AT&T Fiber before the new year (Oct - Dec 2023)? I switched from my previous internet provider who I had been with for 7 years. The previous provider was reliable, consistent and transparent in their billing and service processes. AT&T sent out a couple o

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

running a webiste through an att device

is there a plan that allows you to run a website through an att device? are there any providers in the city of baltimore that can offer internet service that includes the ability to run a website ? since that is my business plan....

Questions

Internet plan for a non-profit

I tried calling into the small business sales to see what internet options were available for the 34734 zip code area. Bellsouth provided service to this address in the past but Brighthouse offered a better deal so they switched. Now Spectrum is going up and i want to see what AT&T can offer.&n

Questions

Is att charging me extra when my data fro hotspot is all used

Am I going to be charged extra $ if I use all of my data? Any information helps. Thank you!

Questions

ACP internet certification help needed.

Trying to recertify for ACP internet only for [Edited per community guidelines]. Learning Disability

Questions

Switching to Att Air

I went and upgraded my phone a few weeks ago and got roped into getting the new Att Air setup over my previous ATT 25 service. I am a bit confused because I was told in store that I would not need to do anything that it was being transferred from Att 25 to Att Air automatically. Well, not when I log

Questions

Constant Problems with ATT Fixed Wireless

I have had ATT Fixed Wireless Internet for several months. It works very sporadically, and goes down at least once a day. I am forced to constantly reset my ATT router to get it working again.  Often this happens more than once per day. Any help would be appreciated.

Questions

FCC Broadband definition updated

In today's FCC report they updated the benchmark for what can be defined as broadband internet, from 25Mbps down/3Mbps up to 100 down 20 up. Will AT&T's plans be updated to meet these benchmarks in the near future, or at all? The speeds in my area are quite slow for what I pay.

Questions

Utility Mapping

Hi, we need utility mapping information for the City of Santa Fe Springs project site. Thank you

Questions

Internet discount for students?

Hi folksI am wondering is there any internet packages discount for students? I recently changed to AT&T, I found it really amazing. I am looking for some discount it would be really helpful as student.Thank you

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.