Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (478)

Most Recent
forgot a forgot answers to security questions I'm an old AT&T user ID

It is now classified as a free email account it is a canceled a DSL then universe account with that with an email address8

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Can't sign into ATT account overseas

I cannot sign into My AT&T on my phone or on the webpage since I've been in Europe. What's happening?  I want to make sure I'm not receiving extra charges.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Is Centerfield authorized ATT dealer?

I called ATT number gotten from the directory of broadband providers in the city in moving. The representative identified it as ATT. They didn't take my credit card or any financial info but took my personal details. Two days passed I didn't get any communication. By looking at the order email, i re

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Old Bellsouth Bill

Is there a number I can call for Old Bellsouth Bill.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Outlook can't access ATT.Yahoo email

I use Outlook 2016 to access my ATT.Yahoo email account. All was working fine until Friday, May 6, 2022. Outlook would timeout and throw an error message that it timed out. I could log into my email manually using my ATT.Yahoo login and password. I noticed that there was an email from ATT that said

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Our AT&T Internet has become EXTREMELY SLOW!!!

We used to have decent Internet service, but recently it has become so bad that we can't even open up photos and some websites. What else can ee do, buy or install, to remedy this? Kind regards, Don DeWitt

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

User ID Login

I use Firefox and have saved my User ID and Passwords for my ATT email and my ATT account. It was populating these fields before but now the User ID wont populate and I have to type the info in.  The Password populates OK.  What happened and what can I do to get it to work?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Can't access sbcglobal.net email

When trying to login to this email, it tells me that I have tried to login too many times and that I must change my password. Problem is that I made this account several years ago and have not a clue what the answers to the security questions are and could not tell you what the ID is, unless if that

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Receiving email problem from one person

I have ATT.net account and I get emails all the time but my mother in law about a month ago something happened where her emails were NOT getting to us. She doesn't have att.net she has charter/spectrum.  I checked our side and I didn't have her on blocked.  I also checked if I had any dom

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Can send but cannot receive emails

I have an old ATT email account that I've been trying to use. It looks like I can send emails through this email account but it cannot recieve emails. When I try to send something to this ATT email, it doesn't go through and this error appears: 550 5.2.1 <[email scrubbed]>... blank mailhost -

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

What is thisss??

Hello Members, I have a gaming website on which I have multiple posts. Although I am getting good traffic from different devices. But last night I went to know that I am not getting single traffic from iPhone. Then I opened my website through 3 different iPhones but the site was not opening there.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Cannot access my att.net mailbox

I receive 205.2 error when I try to access my att.net mailbox on ANY computer. I have already read all the entries related to this topic.  It asks for my security answers which I recorded elsewhere and know them to be correct.  It does NOT give me the choice of receiving a temporary passw

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Care Code 205.2 [LU003] every 2 weeks

I get this error every few weeks when my original email login "expires" on my PC. Password still works for my other devices (Apple), but not my PC (Windows 10).  I end up having to create yet another password for my email and changing it on all my devices.  I am quite certain the error (t

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

email continued service

If I discontinue using AT&T internet/cable/phone services (and change to another service) will I still be able to use my email address for emails or do I need the get a different email?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

flpd596 DNSBL:RBL 521_is_blocked

Currently our mail server is being blocked (flpd596 DNSBL:RBL 521<myIP >_is_blocked). I have emailed abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net but have not heard back from anyone since 1week ago. I emailed abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net again but this time from the administrator account we use and haven't heard a

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

I officially hate ATT, too

I have an sbcglobal.net email address. Apparently, there is an agreement between ATT (SBC) and Yahoo.  When you go to ATT.Net or Yahoo mail, you get redirected to ATT.  I was in an intergalactic loop for several days, unable to reset any passwords.  I would get Error Message Code 201

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

message from Gmail wasn't delivered ... because the domain bellsouth.net couldn't be found

Email forwarded to my bellsouth.net account from Gmail is not being delivered. It appears the bellsouth.net IP address may be blocked by spam checkers. Could this be causing the issue, and if so, how can it be resolved? DNSChecker.org reports "IP blocked by dnsbl.spfbl.net" for both the A and M

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003] - need ticket status

I need AT&T to give the status of ticket created 2/3/22 for #226260156 - to fix CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]. I am still waiting for someone to contact me - to have this resolved. The issue started back in 1/2021. See the screen shot on AT&T's message before losing access to the emails. Ap

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

bellsouth.net

All of my emails to and from my bellsouth.net email accounts are not working. I tried a test from a different email and got a bounced message with "the following address had permanent fatal errors - [email scrubbed], bellsouth.net host not found". Please do not tell me that they have shut down this

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

email

ATT/Yahoo not sending or receiving emails (Bellsouth) has been working fine until today

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.