Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (432)

Most Recent
Error in logging onto SBCGLOBAL

I tried to sign into my SBCGLOBAL email a few weeks ago and got this error on my computer. I just thought it was a weird one time error, but a week later, I tried again and it gave the same error. I also can’t sign in on my phone browser, I get the same error. I know it’s an error for too many sign

Questions

• AT&T Internet Email & Security

Can't get Outlook 365 to My AT&T/Yahoo Email

I have tried dozens of times to connect to my AT&T/Yahoo mail account. I have tried using the inbound/outbound servers with both a password and secure mail key.  I have tried using the Yahoo servers.  I have checked passwords for verification.  No luck with any of it.  I am

Questions

locked out of email account

all of a sudden Ive been locked out of my account that Ive had for 25 plus years. get error code 205.2

Questions

Sbcglobal.net

Unable to log in. I have tried everything I've seen others do online, nothing works.

Questions

Email Trash Folder

My trash folder gets emptied weekly, is that normal? I would like it to be a longer time frame.

Questions

i can not recovery my email because revery email is what i don't paswd

i need help on how i can backup my contact if i can not login to my email

Questions

ATT Yahoo Email Search broken?

I am unable to search ATT/Yahoo email. I repeatedly receive the error "An error occurred while trying to fetch the items in this list."  I have tried using Google Chrome and Firefox with the same results.  Is anyone else experiencing this issue?  Is there a workaround?  Or is th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Walmut.attlocal.net

Please tell me what walnut.attlocal.net would be? It shows up in my device list

Questions

email

Why can't I read my email?

Questions

All Email disappears on my new iPhone 12 using Outlook 2019 on att.net.

I have purchased a new iPhone 12 from AT&T and now my email disappears and a message stating No Email comes up. My wife does not have this problem with her iPhone 8 on Verizon using Outlook.  I did not have this on my iPhone 8.  I have experimented with getting the phone to again read

Questions

Our Emails are being blocked by AT&T

Hello, Looks like our email server is being blocked. We tried to email abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net with the error message to get this resolved and we have received no response. Please tell me who I need to get in contact with to resolve this. Our company is currently unable to communicate properly

Questions

Wireless forum

I don't have an account with AT&T never have . Although a few mths ago a friend bought me an AT&T ph but didn't have service just used wifi that my landlord has or free wifi.   My landlords does have an account the wifi here is from your company my question is what do i need to do to

Questions

Auto emails

I just received an email with contradicting information. Please update your correspondence accordingly. I have arranged auto pay and pay my bill before the due date. However your email read "We hope you're enjoying your service. We noticed you missed your monthly payment. If you've already paid or

Questions

Accepted Solution

Ameritech account for my e mail

its been 3-4 years since I can not do the settings for my e mail account . I receive this message " The settings of ameritech account are inactuale

Questions

Unable to log into @bellsouth subaccount

I've been unable to log into my bellsouth.net sub email account for a few days. I can access my email on my phone but not on my lap top. They claim its the password which it isnt but I changed it regardless and still nothing. But my email still arrives on my phone without signing out and updating my

Questions

old email trash

How do I access old email trash more than a month old?

Questions

fraud

ive been charged by att&t since july and i dont even have an account with you or active service I WANT MY (Edited per community guidelines) MONEY BACK!!!!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is this email spam for for real?

AT&T MAIL <[email scrubbed]> Sun, Nov 21 at 2:07 PM Mail UPDATE Dear User, This is to inform you that your email account has reached an Upgrade stage, Due to the fact that you are using our old version.   If you choose not to update your account on or before

Questions

I can't access my emails.

Ihave a new phone. I entered my password and it won't accept.   tOO MANY TRIES LOCKED ME OUT.    Went in and entered my security questions and it says my answers are wrong.   They are the same ones have always had.    HELP!!!!!

Questions

IP Address change

Is it possible for me to call and you to manually change my iPhone address? I know other internet providers can do so, but haven’t seen anything saying AT&T can. I have been getting ddossed everyday for the past 13 days.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.