Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (122)

Most Recent

Accepted Solution

Returning UVerse Receivers

Just spent 1.5 hours on chat with support people trying to get an email that lists the equipment I need to return because I've canceled Uverse TV service (I've always gotten this email when I've needed to return equipment for AT&T). I never got a real answer and then got a random email that said

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

What are some indications that a Uverse receiver is going bad?

After changing a channel, about 30 seconds later video/sound lock, goes to signal lost, then will come back in 2-5 minutes. EVERY time channel is changed. Can go to another channel right away, it is there, then locks, signal lost, will come back.

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Uverse remote

I replaced a tv with bigger one recently. However my UVerse remote does not turn it on.  Only remote for Roku tv works.  It takes me several steps to get the tv on.  Pressing power button on Roku remote turns on, scroll to the right for the cable image, press enter.  They I have

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Losing signal repeatedly

Ok...so for the past 2 days my uverse will lose signal. Sometimes it'll lose it, then channel will come back eventually--this has taken anywhere from 5 mins to over an hour. I've checked all cables, restarted it numerous times & it still does it. This is happening with all tvs. Any suggestions?

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Red X in middle of dark screen

My Bravia TV has a red X in the middle of dark screen. Not sure how or why this has happened.  Cannot get any cable input, but Apple TV and SmartTV apps work just fine.  I've tried restarting the ATT receiver without success.  What can I do to get my cable service?

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

DVR

Scheduled recording stops less than halfway into the program.

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

ATT - Censor This!

Feel free to delete the account ATT. So Sorry you don't like us telling other folks in the community about your poor customer service.  So just like your rep said to me this morning, "What's Uverse"? I am happy to report that Spectrum is here installing as we speak. ATT, do I have to dra

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

18 phone attempts to get UVerse support met with failure. One call to their competitor SPECTRUM and I have new provider tomorrow!!!!

Very unfortunate. I've been with ATT all my life.  When everyone else was going with the baby bells, I stayed with ATT.  When they launched UVERSE, I was in the front of the line.  No longer.  Last year I had to dump their cell phone service due to lack of support.  Looks l

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Att Rip off?

Anyone else have such consistent time consuming issues with service they feel the are being ripped off , stolen from, or conned by ATT? They have never provided consistent service. I spend hours every month on the phone or hosting techs in my home yet I always pay the full bill. How can I get a refu

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Does an order actually get placed if you use the help and troubleshooting guide?

I have had some really awful pixelation pretty much the last 5 days, (although yesterday the picture quality was perfect most of the day!).    I did a complete reset of the router and used the "disaster reset" on the DVR   Neither worked.    Meanwhile, I tried the

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

DVR showing disconnected message, lost DVR for no apparent reason.

Have rebooted controlling unit several times, no luck. What can we do?

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Not getting Uverse on only one TV

For a day or two Uverse was freezing on only one TV. It is a wired receiver. Now the guide says there are no channels to display. All other TVs are fine. I have reset the receiver and gateway several times.. Is it just s bad box??

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Recording problem

Tonight, the item “Recordings” disappeared from the ATT U-verse listings and in its place “On Demand” is there. Can’t record anything.

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Returning AT&T Equipment Received in Error

What should be done to return AT&T Equipment Received in Error? A replacement AT&T U-verse TV Wireless Receiver (VIP2500) was requested. What was received via FEDEX the next day was an AT&T U-verse TV Wired Receiver (VIP1200).  So, now AT&T is requesting that the AT&T U-ve

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

U-verse app Not recognizing wireless network

The U-verse app is not connecting to my wireless network. Two months ago I noticed the app was not recognizing it. I have even upgraded to the new AT&T fiber, yet still the U-verse app does not recognize my network. Not sure why this is happening, and so far nobody has been abl

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Returned equipment

How do I know if you have received my equipment that I returned?

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

ATT still billing me for returned receiver; The UPS Store gave me a return receipt but Customer Service says ATT has no record

Hello! I returned my second U-verse receiver via The UPS Store months ago but am still being billed $10 per month. AT&T Customer Service has told me twice it's not not their problem. The UPS Store says the "AT&T Equipment Return Receipt" it gave me is proof I delivered the equipment as instr

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Guide not working

I have a Getting Information message in the guide on every channel on every receiver in my house and it's been that way for 2 days. I've tried unplugging, waiting 15 secs and plugging back in but nothing. Any suggestions?

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

DVR error code 401 - unauthorized

I’m getting Error Code 401 on my Uverse DVR when I try to ‘Search’ for programs to potentially record. It’s been happening for a few days on all tvs in the home. Any advice on resolving this issue?

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Repeated "system unavailable" errors on DVR

About 3 or 4 months ago, I began having constant problems trying to schedule recordings. Whether I am in the guide or have selected a program and brought up the info screen, when I try to hit the record button I get a message saying "system currently unavailable, please try again later."  Eith

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.