Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (36)

Most Recent
uVerse App sound - high pitched noise/tone

When I watch live TV on my uVerse App, the picture does play, but the sound is a high pitch tone. This happens on both my iPhone and iPad.  I have rebooted both devices.  I have also rebooted my router and receiver.  Your Thoughts

Questions

• WatchTV Account & Billing

My Bill went up

I looked at my bill, it went up $111.67! I see that you all charged me for calling in a trouble call, in which I still have! So you all are saying that I can’t call you if I have a problem? Could you please take that off of my bill! THANK YOU BN

Questions

Closed

My ATT App not including Directv

My ATT app only shows wireless. How can I get it to include my Directv account too? Very frustrating when I just received an email about my Directv bill being ready. I click view my bill, then My ATT app launches and I see my wireless account! Directv account not listed at all. Crazy.

Questions

Change my plan

I want to change my plan to basic. I need the customer service phone number. Spanish will be better.

Questions

Closed

AT&T Thanks with Only DIRECTV

Hi there! If I have a DIRECTV account but not a separate AT&T account, can I take advantage of AT&T Thanks?  I have attempted to log into AT&T and the AT&T Thanks app but I keep getting redirected into my DIRECTV account.  Thanks for any help or information!

Questions

Service no working

I paid my bill and my service still.isnt on

Questions

Closed

Increased price and reduced channel selection

Through 2021, I have been paying $97.48 per month. Now my promotional package seems to have expired and for the same exact service...Direct TV wants me to pay $171.92. But, through the kindness of your heart you will reduce my bill to $148.00 per month but I lose 40+ channels. So...through your o

Questions

Closed

How can I geyt my money back?

I signed up for ATT internet and 4 TV boxes 45 days ago. The internet was great, customer service was great but the TV was lacking. WE had the premium package and everything. Now that I want to switch I owe them for everything. When I signed up there was no contract. In conjunction they told me to

Questions

Closed

DirectTV changes to Channel Line-up

I received a notice that the DirecTV would no longer be including A&E, History,Lifetime, and Vice channels in my package but I could opt-in at no additional charge by going to Directv.com/channel-opt-in. When I try to do this I get an error message saying something went wrong on our end and try

Questions

Closed

Tv

How di I cancel Directv? I was told no contract and it goes up in price next month.

Questions

Closed

change billing cycle so i can pay on time

How do change the billing cycle on my DirecTV? I am on a fixed income and receive monies o n the 3rd of every month. So I would like my auto pay to take payment the 4th.

Questions

AT&T Retirees Directv discount

How can I recover my Directv discount. Called Directv customer service and billing department and they send me to AT&T. Called AT&T concessions . They send me to Directv.

Questions

Closed

Direct TV Service Account Lost and no Satellite signal

Able to sign in to my DirectTV account with proper ID and Password through ATT.net, but it says I have no TV service. I have been paying monthly for the last 3 years.  This is at my second home at a remote location and upon my latest arrival and I am not getting a signal. 

Questions

Watch Tv

I hope my wireless plan is going down since this is going to be taken away. I signed up for this deal on my phone because the tv was included. We don’t do cable cause it’s wicked expensive and watch tv has the channels we like to watch, AMC,mtv, and tnt.

Questions

Nhl center ice blacked out but shouldn't be

Some nhl center ice channels blacked out but shouldn't be

Questions

Closed

Discount removed

Was told I could have a $45 month discount on my Direct TV bill for one year. It was left off the next month's bill so I called, and they credited my account for the $45 and said the problem would not occur again.  Next month, it was left off again.  I called again, and it was credited ag

Questions

Want to talk to person

74 years old need help

Questions

WATCHTV APP not working in US Virgin Islands

WATCHTV works on my computer in the USVI when I access through a web browser; however, I can not access the service on my iPhone, iPad, or AppleTV. Error report and code:  "Looks like something went wrong.  Give it a try later. [Code: 8003]" shows on the screen on AppleTV, the iPhone, and

Questions

Closed

Bloomber News

Please restore Bloomberg News channel in Connecticut as soon as posible.

Questions

Closed

What package includes 662 Bally Sports Great Lakes channel

What package includes 662 Bally Sports Great Lakes channel? And what is the procedure for adding that to our new account?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.