Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (130)

Most Recent
iPhone keeps disconnecting from Cell Booster

My iPhone 7 Plus keeps disconnecting from the new Cell Booster and sometimes does not reconnect to it when reentering the range of the Cell Booster. I am running iOS 15.4.1 currently.  I do have Wi-Fi Calling is turned on.  I initially had issues setting up the Cell Booster but talking to

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Register cellphone for cell booster

Friend needs to use my microcell tower. How do I register their number

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Cell booster

As I have previously written, I received a letter from AT&T early this year with instructions as to how to get a free cell booster. I had an active Microcell. I went on line, followed their instructions, received notice I had a cell booster on the way! I even had an ID number given to me fir the spe

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Is the booster working?

How can I tell if my phone is going through the new 4G booster rather than the local ATT tower? With the old booster, my phone would read MCell near the bars—and I could get 2-3 bars. Now it reads ATT, and I’m getting one bar. I get one bar without it! 

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Cell Booster

So ordered the new cell booster to replace my old one for free like they said. Never got it so I called today. Now they say I have to pay for it because they ran out of the free ones almost $300 really! Not gonna happen I will go with someone else else for my phone service. That is great service, No

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Cell Booster Technical Guide has been updated to v3.2

These are the additions for v3.2: Updated Starlink under Requirements. Added a WiFi signal strength indicator for iPhones under Signal Strength/Quality. Added Band 66 to Cell Booster frequency range under Technical Information. Added optional ports 33434, 33435, and 33436 t

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Cell Booster Pro issue

Trying to activate a Cell Booster Pro for the first time but it is stuck with the Power light blinking white with no other activities. Completed the registration at the cell booster website but the device status does not show any activity.  

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Cell booster issues

I have spent hours on the phone with AT&T and still am not getting my cell boost to work. The last tech “force” registered my CB, I received an email saying it was registered, then received an email that says I was out of their area, to check availability- which of course says ‘congrats! This is

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

What to do with old Microcells?

Since they are essentially useless and I'm not the scamming type to try and sell them to some unsuspecting poor soul on fleabay as a "4g booster"......I made some art!

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Closed

Signal booster

I need a signal booster how do I get one and are they free and who do I call to talk to

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Google Pixel 5a with Cell booster

I bought a Pixel 5a to replace my pixel 3 that broke. but the 5a will not connect with the Cell Booster.  I bought it directly from Google. It was unlocked.  I put my sim in it and it works fine everywhere else.  My house is in a dead zone between two hills. so I had a microcell that

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

How to change Nickname of location of ATT Cell Booster?

How to change Nickname of location of ATT Cell Booster?

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Calls and texts do come on phone with new cell booster

I just received a new 5G microcell from AT&T but whenever I turn it on we connect but don’t seem to receive calls and sometimes even texts (or texts are really delayed). Turned phones off and on to reconnect but no luck.  Phone seem to work okay using WiFi-C.  Any ideas?  

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Femtocell Multi-band SOHO

Will this cell booster work with a wireless internet service provider? model: SS2FII Femtocell Multi-Band SOHO Thanks 

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

CellBooster Pro Closed Access Not Working

I have my CellBooster Pro set up for FirstNet. I enabled closed access and whitelisted all of the numbers (AT&T and FirstNet) that should be allowed to access the CBP for a cell connection. Unfortunately, I still have non-whitelisted numbers connecting. I'm not sure if anyone else with a

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

iPhone won't automatically connect to new AT&T Cell Booster

Got a new cell booster to replace my old microcell.When I leave the house and come back inside, my iphone 11 will never connect to the cell booster.If I walk out into the yard my phone connects to a local (with only 1 bar or less of signal). Then when I come back in the house, again, it will not au

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Att cell booster install

Power light blinks white interner light is solid orange no other lights on app is no help at all I can’t see anything that I’m used to on an app like that it’s terrible

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Closed

CellBooster 4G

I hooked up my new CellBooster but when I plug it in all the lights initially light up yellow but then all but the power light go out. The power light starts constantly flashing white. I have tried multiple power sources (known to be good) but continue to have the same problem.

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When will mine arrive?

AT&T said it was shipped over a month ago, haven’t received anything yet. I live in Hawaii, and at the moment have no service at home.

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

CellBooster 4G

I am trying to hook up my new cell booster but can't get past the blinking, white power light. I am using the power supply that came with the unit and have tried multiple outlets which are 'known good'. I have registered it.  It is plugged in to the correct ports. (ex computer engineer, I knew

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.