Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (342)

Most Recent
Blackberry Key2 work after 3G shut down?

I asked an AT&T vendor whether my Key2 (which has 4G) would work after February. He checked the IMEI and the system said "no longer supported, offer customer a different device". But why?? Model BBF100-2 unlocked. Android 8.1.0, security patch level Aug 5 2021.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

My phone pantech p2030 is permanently locked how to unlock?

Help

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Closed

Cannot call ATT phones from my Google Fi phone (iphone 8+).

newly installed Fi sim on my unlocked iphone. Can call and receive calls from many phones but cannot call several that I know are ATT accounts (including my wife's ATT iphone).  I can call my Fi phone from home but I cannot call my home (and other aTT numbers) from fi phone.  I had google

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Voicemail

How do I stop voicemail setup reminders? I can't use voicemail with my Pixel 6 Pro so I have decided to not use it.  I get reminders to finish setting up voicemail. How can I stop these reminders?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

alcatel smartflip phone appstore

I bought alcatel smartflip in an attempt to detox from my iphone . The appstore didnt open at all. so I returned and got another device. same problem. it says loading, never loads anything. My sim card is the 5 G sim that I had with my iphone. Not the one that came with the phone. I have tried

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

old phone number activation code

Im trying to login to an old account but i got a new non at&t number, when i try to login (even with choosing forgot password & reset with my email account it automatically sends a verification code to my old, deactivated phone number. which hasn’t had service since december 2017. I’m just t

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

How could others view your messages on another device

If 2 people have the same phone on the same family plan be able to access your messages

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Pay unpaid balance

I bought a phone on eBay and has a unpaid balance I would like to pay to unlock the phone

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

DORO7050 flip phone

Model#DFC0180 will this flip phone still work after Feb. It doesn't show on the whitelist. But it says that it is VoLTE capable

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

unlock code

I wanted to free my cell phone to use another phone company, when I received my unlock code I put it wrong on my cell phone too many times, and now it tells me that I exceeded the number of attempts, what should I do? I am from Mexico but my cell phone I bought it in the USA

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Pictures not showing up in texts from Samsung to Apple

I have sent numerous pictures to an (new) Apple phone, but they are not received. I have a new Samsung phone and we are on the same account. It is the same with 1 other Apple phone on the account.  I have done troubleshooting and it hasn't helped.  Any ideas are welcome please.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

5G Service, Nokia XR20

I recently purchased a Nokia XR20, independent of AT&T. The phone is great.  No issues.  It is 5G capable but I am not sure if it is connecting to the 5G service in my local area.  I turned on the 5G preference in the options.  (I checked the map and I there is 5G in my area

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Kyocera dura force pro 2 e6921

Does anyone know if the e6291 will be supported after the 3g shutdown? I know the e6920 is, and the e6921 just looks like the newer model, but it isn't on the list of supported devices.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

OnePlus 8 (model IN2015) not on whitelist

I found a new unlocked OnePlus 8 on Amazon that I am looking to purchase. Amazon's description says that this particular phone's model number is IN2015. According to the AT&T whitelist for approved phones, the only OnePlus 8 models that will work are IN2011, IN2013, and IN2017. Since the IN2015

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Trying to find a super simple phone to work with at&t

My new Kyocera Dura XE Epic phone no longer works. Will AGM M6 4G work with my AT&T plan?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Terrible website navigation to manage wireless

Unable to manage wireless on website, upgrade phone, manage data. site fails to progress to the next step. i would like to change my plan and upgrade device. Pricing is not competitive for people that need less than 4 devices. The only thing reasonably available is to pay my bill.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Moxee Hotspot K779HSDL

Having trouble signing into the WebUi to check messages and update settings, please help

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Closed

WF720

Signal Strength Indicator Is Blinking Green. Do I need a puk# to unlock the sim card or a pin #.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

WF720

Signal Strength Indicator Is Blinking Green. How do I Fix it?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Unlock phone

Somebody sold me a phone looks new but is unlock to use with T-Mobile

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.