Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (190)

Most Recent

Accepted Solution

Galaxy S8+ on New Network

I would like a to know if there is any possible way to get a Samsung Galaxy S8+ to work on the new/upgraded network that's rolling out in February 2022? My S8+ has been the best phone I have ever owned and it is in pristine condition still. There has to be something I can do to get it to work on the

Questions

• Network Coverage

5G

I live in eastern Nebraska near Omaha. I see my phone and tablet have 5G in the status bar with 3 bars. I did a test and I thought I should expect better speeds than this for all the hype the commercials give 5G. Is this what I can expect and if so what’s so great about 5G on the AT&T network?

Questions

• Network Coverage

International calling and travel

Can someone please provide some information on what's covered when traveling internationally or outside the U.S.?

Questions

• Network Coverage

LTE Poor Service iPhone iOS 15.1 Can't turn off LTE anymore

Since getting my phone (iPhone XR) almost 2 years ago I have had poor service when my LTE is on. Zip Code 04005 (Maine). With LTE OFF, have full service (4 bars). When LTE is on, my service drops to 1... maybe 2 bars. Up until recently, when I updated to iOS 15.1, I was able to turn off the LTE and

Questions

• Network Coverage

bad service from cell tower

I have a cell tower only 3 miles from me but I am lucky to get 3 bars. After using cellmapper and other websites and also talking to a field technician, I have found that all the antennas on the tower are all pointing in one direction towards that major city. This wrong they have five more towers in

Questions

• Network Coverage

Can’t log onto account or call at&t because have no service

After I declined the international day pass I immediately had no service. I received a text with a phone number telling me if I want to change to call this number. I can’t call the number because I have no service. The call always fails. I tried to log onto my account, but they send a code by text

Questions

• Network Coverage

Poor Coverage at Work

My calls are getting dropped with AT&T,. How can I get this fixed?

Questions

• Network Coverage

Slow, or No Service

Is it just me or does anyone else have a $1200 5G Phone that is always so VERY slow and laggy, or not connected? I'M FURIOUS. I can't believe I left Metro by T-Mobile for this. Their $50 flip phones are faster than this crap! 

Questions

• Network Coverage

WiFi Calling no service can't make calls or receive them

Hi I am using an iPhone 6 I do travel alot and have kept this iPhone to keep me online with my US number. T-Mobile was so good at it. Well, I switched to at&t this month and now in travelling I cannot make or receive calls in WiFi calling mode. And If you try to call someone it goes to no servic

Questions

• Network Coverage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

cannot receivecalls from iphone with google fi

calls from MY google fi cell to my att home or my wife's att iphone will not go through. Cannot call other att numbers.

Questions

• Network Coverage

Cannot receive SMS messages from non-AT&T customers - PREPAID CUSTOMER

Okay so I've been talking to so many tech support people and we aren't making any progress. I need a break from that so I'm seeing if any of y'all have advice or have something similar going on. Summary: I am unable to receive text messages from non-AT&T carriers. For example, my friend is a

Questions

• Network Coverage

People can't hear me, phone breaking up

When using both my cell and my voip app for work, people say I'm breaking up

Questions

• Network Coverage

Any update for OnePlus 9 Pro 5G support?

I was informed earlier this year that my old phone (a OnePlus 6) was being phased out come next February and was provided with a list of phones that I could use going forward (https://www.att.com/idpassets/images/support/wireless/Service-Capabilities-Unlocked-Devices-ATT-Network.pdf) Since I had a g

Questions

• Network Coverage

Accepted Solution

Will AT&T help me pay my phone off to switch

I’ve been wanting to switch from Verizon and still owe money on my phone. Will AT&T help me pay my phone off to switch and then I owe them the money back? Or how does that work?

Questions

• Network Coverage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need to replace my Arris NVG510 Motorola Router

When I signed up for ATT U-Verse internet service I was given an ARRIS NVG5120 router. I need to replace it ASAP as it now requires rebooting every couple of weeks.  Which router is compatible as a replacement for my ATT internet service?  Does ATT recommend a replacement?  

Questions

• Network Coverage

Poor cell service

We were hit by the hurricanes 2020. Actually the cell service was great after.  The last 3 - 6 months cell service is poor with at&t.  I am unsure why.  I live near a military installation and most certain a military tower is behind my home.  Uncertain if this may be the iss

Questions

• Network Coverage

Does the Pixel 5 esim have issues with 5Ge data

In most areas of Anchorage I have very bad or non-existent data using my eSim. If I switch to my physical sim on the same phone (I have a dual sim Pixel 5) I have normal data. My phone shows the same 5Ge icons for both sims and I have identical ATT unlimited plans on both Sims. Should I ask ATT for

Questions

• Network Coverage

Puedo desbloquearlo para usar un chip claro elsavador

Por favor es un moto g play 2021

Questions

• Network Coverage

No service going in and out all day

My service has not been working all day long! It works for a few minutes and then goes right back out. No service, at best service is/has been in and out all day long today. If I was not at home and using Wi-Fi, I would not have been able to use my phone at all today. What the heck is going on with

Questions

• Network Coverage

Accepted Solution

Phone has no service. Can not send or receive emails, texts or phone calls for last 3 or so hours

Phone has no service. Can not send or receive emails, texts or phone calls for last 3 or so hours.   Prior to that, the phone service has been erratic for several days while we were on vacation and using the resort WiFi.   Now back home, I'm on WiFi but still can not send or re

Questions

• Network Coverage

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.