Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (64)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
How to change the number of rings on an iPhone 15 before voicemail answers?

I?m trying to change the number of rings before my phone goes into voicemail. Currently, my iPhone 15 will ring 4 times.

Questions

Closed

unlocking iphone

received approval, erased reset, not unlocked, waited 48 hours erased and reset still not unlocked.

Questions

time zone setting

Why is my account summary showing CDT at the top and CST on the detailed description of each call? This is a discrepancy in two time zones for the same call and it is on every call.  This is probably why I cannot get my comments or my online chat posts to be seen.  I am in a time warp.

Questions

Closed

DL Number

Is my DL number safe in the ActiveArmor App?

Questions

Conditional call forwarding stopped working to carriers other than AT&T

Sometime in March - conditional call forwarding stopped working to Google Voice. I have also tried to a Tracfone number and it fails. If I conditional call forward to another AT&T line it works fine. The symptom is an immediate disconnect as soon as the forward starts for unanswered or busy. Un

Questions

AT&T to Alexa Number sync quit working suddenly

we’ve had one of my AT&T wireless phones working fine with an echo device for years. All of a sudden this morning after successfully making a call, the next time I tried echo told me I’d run out of contacts I can’t have more than more than 10 contacts. Please help me troubleshoot!

Questions

International Day Pass Charge Cap

The AT&T rep told me that the max of 10 daily $10 fees per line is per monthly bill cycle, but that if I go over 10 days, the additional days will be billed in the next billing cycle. So days 11-30 are not at 'no additional charge', they are 'no additional charge that cycle'.  For example,

Questions

my youtube giving me problems

Hello, my youtube has been giving me problems on my alcatel flip phone it keeps giving me the message unable to connect I have restarted the phone I have tried everything i can think of. I don't know what to do. any help would be really appreciated

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Static Public IP SIM needed

I have a device that requires a public IP for remote management/access. Can someone from ATT please help me to get a SIM that has a public IP. I do have a business.

Questions

Hotspot "Failed to enable"

My Hotspot isn't working! Can you help? The device is in service I checked Settings > Personal Hotspot > "Allow Others to Join" and "Maximize Compatibility" My computer finds the device, but when I select the device for my Wi-Fi network, my computer displays the error saying "Failed to enabl

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unable to use ActiveArmour on my phone.

I have an Android radio in my car, and I use my phone's hotspot to connect it to the internet. When I turn on ActiveArmour, it disables my hotspot. How do I set up my phone to be able to use both at the same time?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Where do I find out when my contract ends?

I have searched and followed the instructions all the way through and still have yet to find the date that my contract ends. I have paid off the phone so I would like to know when my contract ends and I can cancel.

Questions

Issue: Cannot enable Wi-fi calling for Motorola one 5G ace.

Issue: Cannot enable Wi-fi calling for Motorola one 5G ace. This is a supported device per AT&T's web site. https://www.att.com/idpassets/images/support/pdf/Compatible-Wi-Fi-Calling-Devices-on-ATT-Network.pdf Following AT&T's instructions to enable Wi-Fi calling for this phone ... at step 3

Questions

Conversion of land line to cellular service.

It took me number of hours in the ATT corporate store in the Woodlands Texas to get this conversion done. After returning home I've received text message on one of the personal cell phones with ATT service that this conversion did not go through. I've called provided number and after another few hou

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Termination

I am on the unlimited starter plan and I brought my own phone. Is there a termination fee if I want to cancel service. I can?t find anywhere on my account that says I?m in a contract with AT&T.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Enabling wifi calling on OnePlus 12

I've spoke with att customer service twice about enabling wifi calling on my unlocked OnePlus 12 the first time they said I needed a software update that they'd send to me and never got. Next time they tried a few things and then created a support ticket. I still don't have wifi calling or video cal

Questions

My unlocked Motorola Razr plus 2023 is missing "SIM Cards" option under "Network & Internet"

I have confirmed my phone (Motorola Razr Plus 2023) is unlocked and has two IMEI numbers. I am trying to use two sim cards for this phone (one sim, one esim). Somehow, I couldn't find the "SIM Cards" option under "Network & Internet", so, I am not able to add esim information. I followed this

Questions

Accepted Solution

Transferring data from iphone SE to iphone 14

Can this be done with the devise-to-devise feature even though the SE has a sim card?  

Questions

Accepted Solution

NextUp

How to remove NextUp from monthly charge. Phone is almost paid for, is certainly over half paid down.  

Questions

Verify Emergency 911 Address - WiFi Calling

Hi, Like so many others, I attempted to put in my house address so I can enable WiFi calling. Unfortunately, AT&T's system can't find my address. I've done all the usual: verified on Google, verified on USPS, I am able to receive mail and packages, etc. How do I get AT&T to verify my addres

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.