Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (336)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Switched over from other carrier and all that was promised was not applied. Persisting failure to apply discounts.

I called an ATT representative (Brooke in Ocean Springs) to switch my mom from T-mobile on to my plan on December 21, 2023. I took very careful notes about all details. I do have the time of the call and her number to help trace what happened if need be.. It turns out that most things promised were

Questions

Outage Credit

Was curious if anyone received the $5 outage credit from back in February? I didn’t have service for most of the day and have not received any credit for that disruption.

Questions

AT&T Not Honoring Trade-In Promotion

In October 2023 I agreed to a promotion to trade in two eligible devices from T-Mobile into AT&T for two free iPhone 15 Pros. I shipped the phones in according to the promotion with the pre-paid shipping label and waited the three billing cycles to receive my credit. After not receiving this cre

Questions

Help getting a new phone

What do I do to get a new phone I can't seem to get help from no one it's one thing paying full why can't I get a payment plan what is the deal with this I have never had AT&t and they still won't give me a chance what do I do.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Contracts

We got free phones through AT&T and signed a contract to pay so much per line for so many years. Now AT&T keeps raising the rate. How can they do that? I signed up expecting to pay X amount per month per line and first they remove the discount for auto-pay and then they raised the per line r

Questions

Accepted Solution

Billing Issues and Questions

Hi, I checked my bill this month, and it was double from what it was last month. It seems I was: -Charged an Upgrade Fee. I've already made that payment when I purchased the phone in-store. -What is AT&T Next Up(SM) - phone upgrade feature? Thank You,

Questions

Subject: Unexplained Charges and International Day Pass Coverage Issues During Overseas Deployment

Hello, I am reaching out to share a troubling experience with AT&T’s billing and customer service, and to seek advice on how to resolve this issue. I have been a loyal AT&T customer for over 12 years and have consistently used their services during my military deployments. I won't disclose s

Questions

Terrible customer service

Spoke to customer service who said I needed to call loyalty. I called the# provided and spoke with someone for 55 minutes only not to be resolved only to find out it was still customer service. I'm so tired of getting the run around and feeling as though at&t is trying to scam me. Does any know

Questions

International Calling Charge in Error

My plan includes international calling. While in the Dominican Republic I made a call to the Dominican Republic and was charged $6 for the call.  Customer service chat said the charge was correct because I was in the US when I placed the call.  This despite other calls and texts just befo

Questions

Leaving a Review (Warning) to Others

AT&T sold us a cell phone plan with phones after trading in our other phones and were told that we had service in our area. We had very spotty service, dropped calls, garbled talk, they would not work in my truck. Spent $180.00 at the dealership for them to upgrade my bluetooth with no results.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I Cancelled ATT service. Do I still need to pay the bill?

My ATT bill is due in a few days. Is that bill for the next month of service or the past month of service? I changed providers and am trying to find out if I am obligated to pay this bill or not.

Questions

Non return device fee

I’ve been dealing with AT&T since January. Went through Asurion and returned damaged phone immediately after receiving replacement.  Phone is lost.   Asurion has confirmed it’s not active but AT&T will not take the non return off my bill.  Numerous calls to both companies and

Questions

International roaming charges of $180 charged even though device is in Airplane mode and roaming off

We went cruise and we put our phones in Airplane mode and roaming off. We got charged $200. When called they mentioned some messages are sent and data is synced. ATT should correct their systems and shouldn't cheat customers.

Questions

AT&T changed my plan without consent

Back in October 2023 an agent changed my plan which I was grandfathered into without my consent and now I can’t get it back. It’s costing me 25% more each month and no one at AT&T can help not even their managers. Any ideas how to contact sr leadership?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Account closed

Account was closed due to unrelated illness that happened to me, just got back on my feet trying to figure out how to reinstate a closed account. Can anyone help me with this, not much information online.

Questions

Why is ATT raising prices without notification?

ATT is at it again, had another 5 dollar increase on top of the 10 dollars after I cancelled my bank account due to their lack of security.

Questions

Charged for International Data Roaming even when International Day Pass was activated

Name - Antara (Edited as per community guidelines) Number - (Edited as per community guidelines) My number was charged $2303.24 on March 14th for International Roaming. I had already activated my International Day Pass for the day. Tried chatting and calling the customer support, they are denying t

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Trade-in SCHEME

Jan 19, 2024 - I traded in my eligible, unlocked and in perfect condition iphone 13PRO 256GB with AT&T Value Plus(SM) plan and ATT received my trade in device on Feb 13, 2024. I never missed a payment as they are on auto-pay. When I started the trade in process, I checked my eligibility with the

Questions

I was going to put this on YELP but wanted to ask the community first.

AT&T call center listen up! After 22 years of loyal patronage, your recenttreatment of me has been nothing short of appalling. Let's set the record straight:I've been in constant communication with your team regarding a minor bankmishap that necessitated a few extra days to make my payment.You k

Questions

Horrible customer service

On 4/10/23 at 4:30pm I called AT&T about my bill being $86 higher than normal. I was told that both lines on my account were charged international day charges from 3/8/24 -3/12/24 and that towers stated I was in the Dominican Republic. The first person I spoke to said I’m responsible for the cha

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.