Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (15)

Activity
Email hacked and Reply to Address was changed in my settings

How do I change the Reply to Address in my email settings? Someone hacked my account and changed my reply address to his.  He then sent out emails to everyone in my contact list asking to verify the email address and signed my name to it.  The replies went to him instead of me.  I ca

Questions

• AT&T Mail Login & Security

Forgotten/ lost email account

I had sbcglobal internet years ago. Eventually I switched to another provider but unfortunately now I am in need of access to an old email account. When trying to do the regular account recovery routes I am unable to do so. I have tried “forgot my password” but it does not have enough information to

Questions

Cannot recover @sbcglobal.net email - no answers to security questions

I have a sub account I configured some time ago. The user cannot remember the password nor do they remember the security questions when I set up the account.  Is there anyway to support this via the primary User ID?

Questions

Description: Your request on the specified host was not found. Check the location and try again.

Hi, I am receiving a common error that other users have described. "Not Found on Accelerator Description: Your request on the specified host was not found. Check the location and try again." I have tried all of the suggestions are clearing my cache, resetting the password, using different br

Questions

Help- Can’t log into sbcglobal.net email

When I try to login to my yahoo mail, it says "successful logout" and closes. If I click start over from error message, it takes me to same page. I have cleared my cookies and browsing data along with trying a different browser. Same error on Chrome and Edge. Happens on cell and desktop. [email sc

Questions

Unable to reset passwords or provide/update security questions/answers or other recovery information for any SBCGLOBAL.NET email sub acct

AT&T says: "Please note: AT&T is no longer able to provide verbal password resets due to security reasons. For both free and current internet su(Edited per community guidelines)cribers, you can reset it online. For free accounts, security questions and recovery emails should have been s

Questions

I would like to delete my primary ATT account

Hello, I would like to fully delete my account. It does not have any paid services connected to it. It is just the e-mail. It was compromised a while ago and I have now moved all my stuff to a different e-mail and would like to fully delete this one to prevent it from being accessed by anyone.

Questions

replace BitStarz

Hi. How are you guys doing? Maybe you know some good options to replace BitStarz?

Questions

Error when resetting password

Hmm… we can’t reset your password We don’t have the account details needed to complete your request. what does this mean?!

Questions

No SBCglobal email access

There has been no connection since November 21, 2020. Has anyone gotten solutions from ATT on these old email addresses?

Questions

Password Insanity

I was just told by a chat agent there is nothing they can do to reset my password for the email I’ve had for 10 or 13 years (I lost count). This is absolute insanity.  I just switched over to AT&T. Originally when I set up my phone plan and switch off of my parents’ plan, I provided the

Questions

Can’t reset your password "We don’t have the account details needed to complete your request."

Is there a solution to the situation where you can't reset your password and you get the following message? "Hmm… we can’t reset your password We don’t have the account details needed to complete your request."

Questions

email access

no access to my sbcglobal email for 3 months.   No support from ATT

Questions

Cant login to my old email account ending in Sbcglobal.net

This is an old account I opened more the 15 years ago but was still using it. I tried resisting the password many times and it never worked

Questions

email;

sbcglobal.net is not accessible since November 21, 2022

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.