Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (19)

Activity
Selected Activity
Need to sign out every device connected to bellsouth.net email account

Seems like my bellsouth.net email is hacked. I've had this email for 20+ years and now I'm not receiving any new emails when I normally receive 80+ emails a day. I did a test and I see the emails come in and then within a minute the emails disappear. Nothing in my trash, spam, bulk, etc. I think t

Questions

Email password reset

I have an email account with AT&T that I think got hacked a few years ago. Every time I try to login it says I need to reset my password due to usual activity. I go in and put the info in and when I get to the security questions none of my answer (which I know for a fact are correct) work. I’ve

Questions

Locked out of email server.; unable to change password.

In early May I lost access to my Bellsouth.net email accounts on both a desktop client and iPhone. Nothing went out and any inbound emails were bounced back with an ‘address unknown’ flag. No changes had been made to either device so I suspected the issue to be a mail server one. On-line AT&T

Questions

(att-e2xms-west.mx.a.cloudfilter.net) 552 5.2.0 1.2.3.4 blocked AUP#BL

Hello, i have couple of servers and ip addresses that i use to send email to text but recently, all the ip range in my servers were blocked even the ones i did not use to send email to text. Below is the error response i get <Permanent SMTP delivery error when sending to 52.37.9.126:25 (att-e2xms

Questions

Completely locked out of Webmail - cannot get to sign in page

I am completely locked out of accessing my email via any web browser. I cannot even get to the sign-in page. I have multiple ATT/currently email addresses with the sbcglobal.net subdomain and cannot access any of them. I have had a similar issue before where I have to clear the cache and cookies to

Questions

Still LOCKED-OUT of My sbcglobal email Acct

LAST Thursday (5/16/24), I posted that I was: LOCKED-OUT of My sbcglobal email Acct, & that I didn't recall my exact User ID. Unfortunately, ATT's remedy was to Send me the User ID --via the email Address from which I'm LOCKED-OUT. Eventually, ATT responded with: "...We recommend that you fil

Questions

Need Secure Mail Key

Can someone please help me? I have an old bellsouth.net email that AT&T temporarily locked.  I was able to change my password but I use Outlook 2013 and it does not use OAuth technology so I need to log in with a secure mail key.   Your link to obtain one takes me to an old ina

Questions

Bellsouth.net email not working

I’ve call 10 different times to customer service. No one can help. It keep sending me to a verification page where it saids its sending me a code to my email. The email I can’t access. I need help getting into this email. I’ve had it for over 20 years. it will let me login to AT&T home page wher

Questions

NOT RECEIVING ANY NEW EMAIL

I was informed by several contacts that my email account had apparently been hacked, in that various contacts of mine were receiving emails that appeared to be from my att.net account, but they were NOT from me and I could not see in my sent emails that these spoofed emails had ever been sent from m

Questions

Closed

NOT RECEIVING ANY NEW EMAIL

I was informed by several contacts that my email account had apparently been hacked, in that various contacts of mine were receiving emails that appeared to be from my att.net account, but they were NOT from me and I could not see in my sent emails that these spoofed emails had ever been sent from m

Questions

No access to Bellsouth.net email.

For over a week I have been unable to send or receive email on my Bellsouth.net account. It stopped working on my desktop client (Outlook) and my iPhone on the same day. If I send an email to it via a gMail account it comes back 'address not found or unable to receive mail'. I managed to speak to a

Questions

some emails being delayed several hours

Some emails are not arriving in my inbox until several hours later

Questions

Blocked emails from one user account

I have an att.net email account.  All of the emails sent to me from any of the users from this address - [email scrubbed] - are either being blocked or taking hours to come through.  I do not have any of these blocked.  I checked to confirm nothing was unintentionally blocked.   Why?  This is causi

Questions

Errors message trying to send or receive email. att.net

All of the sudden every so often All of my @att.net email accounts get this message:"Account errors details" I see nothing wrong in settings. Re enter the passwords set up in Currently. Why does this happen and how do i stop this from occurring? I think in the past I had to go to currently.com and c

Questions

Still cannot access my sbcglobal.net email account

Hi, I am still having trouble accessing my sbcglobal.net account. I have tried everything. Are there some other options? I really need access to this email because my only AppleID is this e-mail address and it's a shared AppleID with my family. It is imperative that I regain access to this email acc

Questions

Primary email corrupted

The primary email for my account, that I've had has been compromised. I've had to change my password many times because I've had too many log in attempts (I've not...) and now the inbox is overloaded with as many as 23 phishing emails a day.  Is there a way to change the primary email associat

Questions

Authentication Code

I am trying to reset my facebook password. In doing so, facebook is trying to send me an 8 digit passcode. I have been trying to get an email all week. I have added facebook to my allow filter and still no luck.

Questions

att/yahoo email keeps threatening to lock you out after entering correct password

We don't need to know how to reset password, we need ATT/Yahoo to fix this more than 2 year old problem

Questions

Access to Prodigy.Net email

Trying to logon to Prodigy.Net email service but do not have access to my telephone to receive the authentication security code. Are there other alternatives.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.