Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (5)

Activity
Smart home manager not pausing internet

My smart home manager app is not pausing internet on some devices. It will pause most every device except my son's windows 11 laptop. The ip address connected on the laptop matches the ip address that the app shows device connected to. The app says the device is paused but is is not.  Iv

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

How to connect Netgear Orbi and eero 6 routers to att fiber modem

Two modems one modem

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Having an issue with my ATT Fiber connection on my PS5

I am experiencing an issue with my ATT Fiber connection on my PS5. I have been using wireless connection for years without any problems. Similarly, my ATT Fiber has been functioning perfectly until recently. After a storm, I lost power while gaming and noticed severe lag spikes after the power was r

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Linksys Wrt3200acm with ip passthrough speed problems

So I just got fiber installed yesterday and I’m trying to use my Linksys router. I put it in IP pass through but I I am getting terrible download speeds and good upload speeds. I get about 146 down and like 700 up I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong. Is there any specific settings I need for a Linksys

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

changing/enabling wifi mode on router

i have 4971 extender paired to bgw320 when i enable 802.11b on the router, its currently disabled. when i do that do i need to reset the extender and repair them again so the extender accepts the new 802.11b mode ?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.