Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (6)

Activity
AT&T Fiber Connection to Apartment Wall Ethernet Ports

Hi, I have 4 outlets with 2 ethernet ports each in this apartment so 8 ports total. I currently can only get 1 of the ports to work. The connection box is below. The Red Cable connected to the port on the left is connected to the router. The ports are Primex 8 Port Cat6 Data/Voice Module: http

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T tore up my yard and damaged property

This seems to be a common occurrence. AT&T contractors came and dug up my yard to lay fiber optic. They cut my French drain in half and now my yard is flooded, they cut the sprinklers, and honestly who knows what else. We got the run around, someone from AT&T came out and looked at it and sa

Questions

Relocating a cable on a power pole

There is an ATT cable located on a ComEd power pole that is scheduled to be removed and relocated. ATT has a cable on that pole. The address is  S Cass Avenue, Westmont, IL Who do I need to contact to coordinate?

Questions

ATT fraud still not resolved

Beware of ATT offers. Agents will out and out lie to get you signed up and then lots of luck getting what was promised,  offer was for a $300 visa gift card…after many hours on phone bottom line they say offer wasn’t available when I signed up..agent told me she could get me an additional $150

Questions

Closed

the wires

how do i get the fiber lines installed

Questions

Internet service

How long after att installs a green box in my yard will I have service? It’s also been months since workers installed optic fiber I live in a new subdivision does it take longer or is there a number I can call so I can have service I check In availability page but it says I don’t have service for mo

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.