Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (6)

Activity
Why does my billing history page only go up to June 11, 2022? It has never gone further...why?

On my billing page through my Profile page on att.com, my billing history is shown as only going up to June 11, 2022. It has never moved up since then.  I am not and have never been behind on my bills. According to the page, it is supposed to show up to 16 months previous. Why doesn't it s

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Not getting service taken care of

I called in to have the name on my account changed (husband passed away). Had to set up new account, the person said I could get faster service and lower price -the tech came out this past Friday, but internet has not worked since then. The person who set up the new account apparently didn't set up

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

DSL Router

I need to replace my DSL router. Our is very old. I have to order it from AT&T's website but the website is out of stock. I can't find one at the large retailers. Netgear said a 7000 or 7550 would work. Like I said, can't find one. I struggle believing AT&T would turn their back on all of

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Customer Service-Rewards Visa

I want to take the time to post how unhappy I am. We signed up back in September for both Internet and Cable package. The Salesperson who came to our home was very helpful and did provide us more than just sales service but also technical support. It was explained to us that we would be eligible for

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Getting to a human

Why does ATT make it so hard to get to a human And then, after saying "representative" enough times, when I do get to a human it's someone with such a thick foreign accent I can't understand half of what they say. It seems ATT, like too many others, cares more about profits than they do about their

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Verify my phone number with att

https://edd.att.com/3ea35e5f is impossible for me to access. Chrome for Android blocks it as unsafe even if I remove all protection from the settings. A VPN browser I downloaded says it can't find it. Can someone at ATT fix this. I was about to have it fixed but I lost the chat.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.