Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (32)

Activity
Selected Activity
As of yesterday, I am unable to log into my att.net email on both my laptop and my iPhone.

Below is the message I receive each time I try to sign in; what is going wrong here? "Something's gone wrong We may be having trouble with your connection. Connecting your device to Wi-Fi could help fix the issue or try again later."

Questions

AT&T Error Code Received When Trying to Verify Email Address for Forwarded Emails

Just signed up for Yahoo Mail Plus and keep getting AT&T Error Code while trying to verify the email address to which my AT&T emails are to be forwarded. Have spoken with 4 different AT&T support members and none of them could figure out what to do. The last representative instructed me

Questions

MMS messaging not working - AGAIN

I am no longer receiving MMS messages - again. This has happened before. I've tried all of the solutions posted for all of the other people who have and/or are having the same issue. None of the solutions work. there have been no changes to my device or settings and I was receiving MMS messages up

Questions

Contact List

Is there a way to restore my contact list? Thank you.

Questions

Healthcare messages being blocked

We have sent several emails to the abuse address with no response. We are a medical software company and the emails we send out are to notify providers of diagnostic reports that are ready for viewing. No spam is ever sent from these addresses, and the IP's we use are not on any blacklists. 

Questions

Can't log into my yahoo mail.

I use yahoo mail to download to Thunderbird on my desktop. When I try to log into yahoo mail it won't except my password. I have to change it and the very next day it won't except the password again. I see others have had this problem for sometime. Is there a fix for this? It's very annoying and tim

Questions

email not printing

I cannot get my email to print in standard mail.

Questions

email

can not attach any document or small picture

Questions

need to access e-mail account

[email scrubbed]

Questions

Stuck with "Wrong Password" Error Adding AT&T Email to Phone? Here's Help!

Hy, I'm having trouble adding my AT&T email to my phone! I've tried on both iPhone and Android, following AT&T's instructions, but keep getting a "wrong password" error even though I know it's correct.I've attempted both automatic and manual setup, double-checked the password, and even disab

Questions

Sub account be transfered

I set up sbcglobal.net sub accounts for my kids when they were in high school, however they would like to manage those accounts now. Is it possible to transfer those accounts to my grown kids so they can manage and change the passwords?

Questions

Cannot login to my email

I cannot login to my sbcglobal.net email for a few weeks. It is my work email. I have cleared all caches, changed passwords multiple times, attempted to login from my att account it keeps saying Not Found on Accelerator This is so frustrating and I desperately need to check my work emails. 

Questions

Trouble Setting Up AT&T Email on iOS and Android Devices - Need Help!

Hello Forum Members, I'm having trouble setting up my AT&T email on different mobile devices. Despite following the provided instructions, I keep encountering issues and can't get my email to work seamlessly. Problem Statement: I've tried configuring my AT&T email account on both iOS and An

Questions

Need to sign out every device connected to bellsouth.net email account

Seems like my bellsouth.net email is hacked. I've had this email for 20+ years and now I'm not receiving any new emails when I normally receive 80+ emails a day. Yes, I've changed the password. I did a test and I see the emails come in and then within a minute the emails disappear. Nothing in my tr

Questions

Email Forwarding Issue

Is there a customer service phone number that deals with email problems?!? I was given a number that no longer exists after calling 3 different customer service numbers. I have an email forwarding issue. What is a customer service number that works for email problems?

Questions

Locked out of email server.; unable to change password.

In early May I lost access to my Bellsouth.net email accounts on both a desktop client and iPhone. Nothing went out and any inbound emails were bounced back with an ‘address unknown’ flag. No changes had been made to either device so I suspected the issue to be a mail server one. On-line AT&T

Questions

(att-e2xms-west.mx.a.cloudfilter.net) 552 5.2.0 1.2.3.4 blocked AUP#BL

Hello, i have couple of servers and ip addresses that i use to send email to text but recently, all the ip range in my servers were blocked even the ones i did not use to send email to text. Below is the error response i get <Permanent SMTP delivery error when sending to 52.37.9.126:25 (att-e2xms

Questions

Missing many emails

I tried using the Plus email (premium subscription) and since then I am missing many emails that are coming from friends' personal emails. I have these email addresses in my Contacts and I am still not getting the emails.  I have checked my Spam folder and they are not there.  I canceled

Questions

Completely locked out of Webmail - cannot get to sign in page

I am completely locked out of accessing my email via any web browser. I cannot even get to the sign-in page. I have multiple ATT/currently email addresses with the sbcglobal.net subdomain and cannot access any of them. I have had a similar issue before where I have to clear the cache and cookies to

Questions

Still LOCKED-OUT of My sbcglobal email Acct

LAST Thursday (5/16/24), I posted that I was: LOCKED-OUT of My sbcglobal email Acct, & that I didn't recall my exact User ID. Unfortunately, ATT's remedy was to Send me the User ID --via the email Address from which I'm LOCKED-OUT. Eventually, ATT responded with: "...We recommend that you fil

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.