Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (10)

Activity
Selected Activity
AT&T is providing you with an IdentityWorksSM membership WRONG PHONE NUMBERS

AT&T is providing you with an IdentityWorksSM membership at no charge. The AT&T provided enrollment phone number sends you to the Experion customer service information department and not the correct enrollment department for the AT&T provided IdentityWorksSM membership at Experion. The

Questions

Closed

Lost or stolen

Unfortunately, I bought a locked mobile phone, and I can't contact the original owner. I hope I can get your help. I really need this mobile phone, and I am desperate and helpless. I hope you can help me.

Questions

Bellsouth.net

I need to get I to that old account

Questions

email sub-accounts

will not set up an email sub-account

Questions

Mobile Yahoo email

I changed my AT & T password for Yahoo email after the March breach. Now I can't get my email using my smart phone. I used the same login and new password that works on my PC but it won't let me in. I reinstalled the Yahoo app and tried to reset the password again but now it doesn't recognize th

Questions

ATT lost my original mailboxes

Using Yahoo for many years on a mobile and desktop. Recently the desktop no longer shows my Yahoo mail using Chrome. Instead it shows a mailbox I've never used -- xxx@att.com . I was able to load the yahoo.com mail on Edge, but now the yahoo account won't show up on Edge either. I can still get Yaho

Questions

attach excell spreadsheet to email with documents inserted into cell

I am trying to insert a document (invoice and bol) into a cell in an excell spreadsheet. When  I attach to email and check the preview, it does not pull up document but pulls up my email inbox.  What am I doing wrong?

Questions

Reset password

I had to change the password to my sbcglobal email. Now it won't validate on my tablet. I don't have a problem on my pc.

Questions

Resetting password on email account

My email account is a sub-account off of my father's account. I forgot my password and need to reset it; however, when I try to update my password, the system gives me an error.  We've attempted to reset that password directly from my dad's account (the main account of my sub-account) - with n

Questions

I am told I need to "upgrade" to have my email automatically forwarded from yahoo to the software I choose to handle my email

Are you freaking kidding me? I already pay the exorbitant fees demanded by ATT for their "services", and now you want to further charge me just to be able to conveniently view my own fracking email?  I never wanted anything to do with Yahoo--that was all AT&T's choice.  This is why pe

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.