Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (22)

Activity
Help

I need to take off a mobile phone number I no longer have access to, it doesn’t show up when in settings but it still shows up as a recovery option when I try to reset my password.

Questions

Email

Trying to login to bellsouth email. Says to retrieve 6 digit code to email in which I'm trying to get into. Makes no sense and seems counterintuitive. How and where do I go to login?

Questions

Received message that I won an iPad Pro and Magic Keyboard and wanted to make sure that my laptop was being delivered to my residence

iPad Pro and Magic Keyboard and I have a confirmation code B1653-825-153 and would like to know if it’s on its way

Questions

can't receive email

I created a new email address, but when I try to send email to it, I get an error message saying addressee unknown.

Questions

Can't get to the login page to access my AT&T/yahoo email

I can not even get to the login page for my email, let alone sign in. Every time I select the login page I get a message that says, "Something went wrong" and the tab says "AT&T Error".  The message goes on to say "we may be having trouble with your connection..."  My wifi is working

Questions

I cannot access my sbcglobal.net email

For the past few days I have been unable to access the login page to get to my email. This happens again and again, last time it was in June 2023; since then I have only been able to access my email through my phone, until a few days ago.  This is my 3rd post regarding this issue and I still h

Questions

remove blacklisted

Hello AT&T team. I am an Algerian citizen who lives in Algeria, I have just been scammed by an online seller,, I bought a Google pixel 6 pro on the internet with delivery but unfortunately when I received the smartphone and I placed the sim card it didn't work (sim unsupported) with a message from A

Questions

sbcglobal.net email

For the past few days I am unable to login, or even access my email account. The last time this happened was in June 2023,, since then I have only been able to access my email on my phone, until yesterday; now that doesn't even work.  PLEASE help me regain access to my email, all of my "import

Questions

sbcglobal.net

I am again unable to access the login page for my sbcglobal.net email account, this issue keeps happening, the last time was June of 2023.

Questions

Trouble setting up Yahoo+ email forwarding to a new email address

I would like to set up automatic email forwarding through my Yahoo+ account. I've gone in, entered my new email address, and sent an email to verify the account. When I receive the email at the new account, I follow the link. Every time, I get a a page that says at the top "AT&T - Error", and in

Questions

Yahoo Mail App for iPhone

The Yahoo Mail App for the iPhone recently underwent an update that allowed me to click on the name of the sender of an email and I was given several options including to select all of the email from that sender and delete them, archive the email, mark as read or unsubscribe. The feature was workin

Questions

sbcglobal.net email account recovery

I need to recover my old sbcglobal.net email account. can you help?

Questions

Email Fraud/locked

How can i get a email unlocked that has been reported as fraud due to getting hacked

Questions

No interviewer showed up for Live Video Interview?

I had a live video interview scheduled for 02/07/2024 at 4:00pm, I came 5 mins early and waited for a hour and nobody ever showed up. I'm confused as of why this was the case, As I had the interview scheduled. There is nobody that I can contact in regards to this, can anyone help?

Questions

Yahoo email stationery

Will the stationery option return to Yahoo email?

Questions

New Phone Can't Verify With Code for Email

When attempting to login to my AT&T email account on Galaxy Z5 Fold, I get a message "We've detected a SIM card change. Select Try another way to use a different mobile number". I am getting the 6-digit verification code sent to my phone through text, but get the message.  now am unable to

Questions

Closed

BELLSOUTH EMAIL

i've had a bellsouth email since i think 2012 and we were able to regain access to it a couple years ago after calling lost access to it again. impossible to regain access theres no resources to can an employee help me out possibly? still getting bot responses and no actual help

Questions

Cancelation of sbcglobal email

Received this email, on Jan 31, 2024: Is this from AT&T? :Hello, AT&T User! AT&T is updating their infrastructure on the 1st of february, which will affect your mailbox. There is an issue with your mailbox. It is outdated and expired. AT&T has updated its version, so we recommend sw

Questions

AT&T Sent an Interview email but link was broken and I couldn't attend

I applied at AT&T for a cable technician position as I've been working for a wifi company for 3 years. So I have plenty experience in the wifi/internet industry. I got a link/email for an interview but I couldn't do anything because the link was broken, so I couldn't load up interview page scree

Questions

suppport phone number

What is an AT&T support phone number? I can't get into my email.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.