Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (10)

Activity
There's a Problem with Fiber Line but Internet still works?

This has been on the smart home manager for 1 year now but the internet works just fine I get 1 gig. I don't know what could cause this issue?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Closed

the wires

how do i get the fiber lines installed

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Linksys Wrt3200acm with ip passthrough speed problems

So I just got fiber installed yesterday and I’m trying to use my Linksys router. I put it in IP pass through but I I am getting terrible download speeds and good upload speeds. I get about 146 down and like 700 up I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong. Is there any specific settings I need for a Linksys

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

changing/enabling wifi mode on router

i have 4971 extender paired to bgw320 when i enable 802.11b on the router, its currently disabled. when i do that do i need to reset the extender and repair them again so the extender accepts the new 802.11b mode ?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

MI State Sales Tax Recovery

It is my understanding that there is no tax on internet service but my first bill included a MI State Sales Tax Recovery component. Is this a one-time fee or a monthly charge?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

McAfee Download not accessible

I am getting the following error when trying to download McAfee AT&T Internet Security Suite powered by McAfee® EligibilityThe AT&T Internet Security Suite is only available to AT&T High Speed Internet and DSL customers at this time. To learn more, or to place an order for AT&T

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Just ordered what to expect

Regarding ATT Fiber do they need to mess up the yard at all to burry and fiber lines or the townhouse? Also, I was able to use my address to order then I went onto my PC vs my MAC and now when I checked coverage I saw not available in your area. Does ATT Fiber offer employer discounts if worki

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Internet service

How long after att installs a green box in my yard will I have service? It’s also been months since workers installed optic fiber I live in a new subdivision does it take longer or is there a number I can call so I can have service I check In availability page but it says I don’t have service for mo

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Discount

Why are Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Speech Language Pathologists not included in the healthcare discounts provided by AT&T? PT’s, OT’s, and SLP’s work within hospitals, and devote ~hour sessions to help patients return to function. After the hospital, patients continue to

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Solution: Error Cannot open Copyright-Infringement video

Creating this post just in case someone else stumbles here. Issue was that, when i got the email to complete the tutorial, i couldnt visit the website. Solved it using incognito.  2nd issue.  When i clicked the take tutorial button, it would ask me to login and then error out.&nbs

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.