Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (9)

Activity
Selected Activity
No Longer Able to Use 3rd-Party DNS Servers After 12-Hour Outage ???

TL;DR: after a recent 12-hour outage, my wired AND wireless devices can no longer use AdGuard DNS servers to resolve DNS. I had to go back to using AT&T's DNS to "get things working" again. I have Fiber 300, BGW320-500 gateway, version 4.25.4. I had a 12-hour outage the other day (red blinking

Questions

ATT failed to deliver on promise of reward card

I was offered a reward card of $200 for signing up with ATT internet in September 2023. I was told it will be a few weeks before my card shows up. I called them up now asking why I still havent received it, and they 'apologized' for not sending me a reward card but can't do anything about it as it i

Questions

BGW320 keep randomly disconnecting

Hi all, So, my BGW320 gateway will randomly blink red (slow), then begin to blink white (fast). It does this at random times during the day. I went on the Smart Home Manager app to try to trouble shoot the problem and it told me that a tech would need to come out and see the issue. So, I scheduled

Questions

Fiber Optic Service outage

I live in Union City, GA and had service installed on 2/14/24 and everything worked great! My issue is service has been down since 2/21/24 with no proposed end in sight. Who can I contact about this because this is insanity!! No explanation whatsoever of the issue is not the way to do business. This

Questions

Lied to about bundle pricing

I had someone come to my door and offer cheaper internet than what I had through spectrum with ATT Fiber and comparable speeds so I was interested and signed up. I was told that my phone service through ATT would still be eligible for the $20/mo discount even though it is a prepaid account. I have h

Questions

Packet Loss in whole neighborhood

I assume if my whole neighborhood is experiencing packet loss that looks like attached images, we have a problem outside the neighborhood!

Questions

Install Technician on my property not a customer.

Indiana tags:TK520MQG and 246CFW We recently had underground conduit put in our neighborhood. I understand that data cables still have to be fished and pulled. We have a box on our property and understand for what they are used. Today 02/12/24 at 1625, our animals went nuts. The technician in the se

Questions

New Construction

I am building a new medial building in fl ,area code 33470 I need a contact for new construction services

Questions

AT&T Active Armor Advanced Internet Security will not activate

Around 1/25 I paid the extra $7 to upgrade my fiber 300 to Armor Advanced Internet Security . That didn't work. I tried uninstalling  all AT&T apps.  Still not working almost three weeks later. I keep getting the following message when I try and create new profiles.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.