Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (21)

Activity
Selected Activity
AT&T billing is not showing promised $20/mo savings on AT&T Fiber bill

I upgraded to AT&T Fiber 1 GIG, 2 billing cycles ago. The salesman promised $20/month savings on my bill since I have postpaid wireless service.  The bill for 1 GIG starts at $80/mo.  AT&T is giving me a $12/mo discount on the bill, not the promised $20/mo.  I have gone to th

Questions

Will AT&T Wifi Extender Imrpove Guest Wifi?

I created guest wifi (with separate SSID/pw) for guests who stay in our garage apartment but I'd like to improve the signal strength there. Will an AT&T wifi extender help that? I have BGW320-505 router and fiber.

Questions

Connected to local network but unable to connect to internet.

My netgear nighthawk say internet not connected. Tells me to check APN? Error 1028?… what is an APN and how do I find it

Questions

I have AT&T email service and an AT&T hotspot, but I don't have AT&T phone service. How do I see my hot spot bill?

Questions

All-Fi Internet Air Hub Experience - fails to connect after almost 2 weeks of trying

I have posted on this subject board several times so I won't repeat all of my earlier experiences with this device. Needless to say, it still will not connect with the tower. The signal is not strong enough to our location and it is probably too congested also. I have had several (9 to this point bu

Questions

Why does my All-Fi Hub stay connected to the same cell even though there are cells with better signals?

My All-Fi hub always stays connected to cell ID 433 even though many times there are cells with a better signal? Below is an example:

Questions

Is there a way for home users to get an Internet Air for Business Gateway?

I was a fixed wireless customer and was migrated to Internet Air. I live in a rural area and my cell signal is challenged.  The fixed wireless had an outside antenna (mine is still there) to achieve a reasonable signal.  The All-Fi hub can't be placed outside and doesn't have external ant

Questions

SHM lag in reporting devices joining

When I turn on my laptop and join the network, I get an immediate notification on my smartphone about a new device joining.   Last night I joined the network at 8:30 or 9:00 PM.  And got off midnight.  I happened to notice the phone in the early hours, and it reported a device (the sa

Questions

Smart Home Manager - Profiles & Devices - ERROR

Smart Home manager app not working. The profiles and devices tab AND the wifi tab give the error message: "Looks like we're having trouble" I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled and the problem persists.

Questions

Reward Center was not able to help me, they are blaming customer service.

I was initially offered $300, then $250 when I called customer service, and now I am being told I will only receive $150 from the Reward Center. Please stop with your deceptive marketing tactics!

Questions

Internet Air not allowing a game (DayZ) to be played online on XBOX Series X

I am only asking this here because it is a common suggestion on the game forums and reddit to reach out to the ISP. When trying to join a server in Dayz the countdown will start and the loading bar will appear. When the countdown is done and the loading bar is around 25% complete the game will fre

Questions

some people that I know are having their emails to me rejected.

Nancy sends an email once a week to everyone on a book club list. I don't receive it. The week before I stopped receiving it , the message went to spam. Another person sending to a large list got a response from me that said that I am not receiving emails. Another person tried to send me nancy's not

Questions

Invoice Paid Twice and not refunded

We paid our internet invoice regularly in November 2023. After cancelling the service in March, this one came as pending and ATT invoiced again in April. Since I did not cancelled autopay on time, it was collected from credit card. Credit card company confirmed November payment was successfully.

Questions

Takes a long time to fix!!

ATT keeps on moving the fixing time! From 2pm to 5pm, and I don’t know if I can trust their messages any longer! I’m paying for a service that’s poor.

Questions

Cannot see device on Smart Home Manager

I've seen a few threads but didn't get an answer... i'm trying to find my son's desktop computer on the Smart Home Manager so I can create a profile and shut the internet off at night so he won't play games till late.   I can see every manner of device connected to my router, but none of

Questions

Closed

Suspended

Why was my account suspended over $29?

Questions

Why does ATT not have it so customers can review them?

Most companies have a way for customers to submit review. Does ATT have it blocked bc they know they will be flooded with 1 star reviews?

Questions

No puedo conectarme a internet

Ay?dame no cometa la caja

Questions

Downed communication wire

I scrap metals on my off time and noticed some cut wire laying in the ditch. Is it ok for me to pick this up so I can scrap it?

Questions

Home web server and gaming server setup for a pc on my lan?

I have a web server running on port 80 of a pc on my lan. It also runs some docker vm's running a minecraft java server and some other applications. i am using port 80,25565, 7000,9000,10000,20000 for the various application on the server. I had port forwarding set up on my nighthawk router with my

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.