Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (12)

Activity
Selected Activity
slow internet

I'm paying for 1000mbs fiber but only getting150mbs in my house (standing beside the extender). How can I get the service I'm actually paying for?

Questions

Fiber installation into existing conduit

I ordered fiber internet, which was installed last summer. The burial was, simply, terrible. It's buried in our backyard an average of about 2" deep, with several sections well above the ground for several feet at a time. Because of unrelated reasons, we have to regrade our backyard, which will inv

Questions

How do I remove a question that I posted here yesterday? It should be posted in Internet Equipment.

Yesterday I posted a question here: What stand-alone hardware firewall is compatible upstream of my AT&T Pace 5268AC? It should be posted in Internet Equipment.  I don't want to double-post.  Thanks.

Questions

Linked Accounts

Trying to unlink accounts. When prompts followed "Remove this account"  does not appear.

Questions

Difficulty accessing my account

I have AT&T Internet service and I have DirecTV. On March 30 I got an email stating my account passcode was reset because of the data breach. Well, the email did NOT contain any information on how to change the passcode. In the process of trying to login/reset my password, I've obtained an ema

Questions

Malicious link

Possible malicious links Hi. I'm here checking if these links are malicious. I only clicked on a link for a twitter page and these links showed up. I also wanted to know if cbs[.]gov[.]il is a legit site. Is there a way to check for specific malware in your apps?

Questions

Seeking Advice: Enhancing Image Quality with Remini App?

Hey AT&T Community, I've been experimenting with different apps to improve the quality of some of my older photos, and I recently came across the Remini app. I'm curious to hear if anyone here has experience using it and what their thoughts are. Specifically, I'm interested in knowing: Does Re

Questions

Att active on community

Can a tenant be denied services in an active on community. This means Att is already installed for the whole complex and each unit has a router and account number attached to it and no other service provider can service this complex because of the type of contract had between the property and Att. T

Questions

Why is my Internet so bad?

I've asked this question before and idk the actual model so here is the a video of the router.https://photos.app.goo.gl/3n57cPtYE5p2AWij7 My problem is that it's just super terrible and has a lot of bad connections, also when I'm upstairs in my room which is right above the router, my phone will hav

Questions

Rave review for MARTIN MOSS from AT&T

Last week we switched from Comcast/Xfinity to AT&T fiber internet which was recently installed in our neighborhood. The problem with Xfinity is we would randomly lose our connection even though when I checked online, there were no outages in the area.  I ordered the AT&T internet onlin

Questions

remove an account

I need an account removed from my cell phone page. The interent air was cancelled on this and my email is associated with that account enabling me to register the internet air account that is registered under the email. I've been trying to resolve this since October 2023. The last call I made was on

Questions

Can wirelessly send to printer, but cannot scan back to computer

Since I changed from ATT DSL to ATT Air, I can no longer scan from my multi-function printer to the computer. It cannot find a computer. However I have no issues wirelessly printing from the computer to the printer.  No issues scanning before I upgraded. I've tried looking at firewall setting

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.