Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (28)

Activity
Selected Activity
At&t in Sri Lanka

Can you provide an a At&t network around in Sri Lanka

Questions

Can’t get through to number I’m calling

My husband and I have both been trying to call a specific number for last hour and a half and continue to get “your call did not go through. Please try again later.” We know that the number is correct and we have different models of an iPhone. (He has the 14 and I have the 15). Since we both get the

Questions

Poor cellular service 36471

Service in zip code 36471 has consistently degraded over time. Disruptions appear random and occur on multiple iphone devices.  In some instances calls will not go through and roll directly to voicemail.  In other instances, call will connect; however, discussions are impossible as spoken

Questions

AT&T Business Customer

Hello, We were an AT&T business internet user only and one day an AT&T business representative reached out to us and quoted us a price if we were to switch our wireless business over to AT&T and we'd also get a discount on our current fiber internet bill by switching as well.  We g

Questions

Closed

how to remove next up features

lines are cutting off when i wish to talk to an agent

Questions

Closed

how to remove next up features

lines are cutting off when i wish to talk to an agent

Questions

Apple Logo Blinking

can you transfer data from an phone with the apple log blinking to a new iphone

Questions

Closed

Apple Logo Blinking

can you transfer data from an phone with the apple log blinking to a new iphone

Questions

Active Armour does NOT allow Identity Monitoring entries

Looks like hundreds have posted same, with ATT "experts" advising to uninstall/reinstall, clear caches, etc - but that's not solving the problem. I have an iPhone 15 and still can't get it working. Any real advice?

Questions

Closed

PHONES DONT WORK ANYMORE

After just writing a long detailed description, your page failed and refreshed and it disappeared. Holy (Edited per community guidelines). You guys (Edited per community guidelines) so bad.  CANT TEXT, CALL OR USE INTERNET ANYMORE THE SECOND I LEAVE MY HOUSE Went to AT&T store today, it was packed w

Questions

two different time zones on account summary

I have a prepaid account (one year promo) that is displaying CDT at top on a call and CST on the breakdown of the numbers and details. I think this is why no one sees my chat or comments when I'm online in social media.

Questions

Is my Driver License number safe on Active Armor?

Should I put my DL number into activearmor?

Questions

Business phone numbers show up as "Los Angeles, CA" or "Spam risk" on AT&T Wireless but not on landlines.

Our Business phone numbers have a CNAM which shows up on landlines but not AT&T wireless. Some of our numbers show up with "Los Angeles, CA" and some show up as "Spam risk". How can I fix this to show our CNAM? 

Questions

Recent Cell Booster Issue

Apparently there was a misconfigured file on the Femtocell Gateway that caused links to go down for certain service areas. The fix has been put in place so the Cell Booster should be working now. You may have to power cycle your phones and then power them back up so they can re-register themselves t

Questions

Device unlock app

I've been trying for days to get my fully paid for device unlocked to use on another service. It meets all of the requirements to be unlocked. The device unlock app on my phone does Not work. It is only a blank white screen. How can I possibly unlock it from my device when your app doesn't work??

Questions

texts and phone history deleted for a the past year only

had to do a factory reset due to a corrupt message. After doing that, all the apps reloaded and the texts, pictures, etc. The only problem is that there is a one year (exactly) gap between new and old text messages and phone call logs. Any idea what to do to restore those missing items? Seems to me

Questions

Why texting is unreliable in some areas

Texting to one particular network tmobile, is not possible using wifi and sometimes not reliable not using wifi

Questions

iPhone listens to music but the screen is still bright

Hello,I have a problem to solve and would like to ask for help.While I was driving (Renault Scenic IV) and listening to music from my iPhone via R-Link, I noticed that the iPhone's screen continued to light up.Even if I turn it off with the right button, the screen turns back on automatically.Does a

Questions

bloque de operador

compre un iphone 7 libre de icloud pero al colocar la sim me sale "tarjeta sim no valida" y queda atorada ahi hasta que saco el sim, tambien me dice "instala la tarjeta sim de un operador compatible o solicita que tu operador desbloquee este iphone", me comunique con claro y no me dieron solucion, l

Questions

Problemas con solicitud de desbloqueo

Hola! He intentado por mas de una semana debloquear mi telefono celular y al ingresar el IMEI me aparece un texto diciendo "Lo sentimos, tenemos dificultades técnicas con nuestra red en este momento. Inténtalo nuevamente más tarde". Lo sigo intentado desde diferentes navegadores, ya intente borran

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.