Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (58)

Activity
Activating a Prepaid ESIM in Canada

I ordered an prepaid esim but I will be in Canada for the next few months. When trying to activate the esim in Canada, I am not getting any service. Am I experiencing issues because I am in Canada? Or is this something separate? I have attempted to call customer service but keep being redirecte

Questions

• More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Deceptive Marketing

I have been deceived into using AT&T wireless and home internet. I have requested that the call log with the customer representative be replayed because I can’t believe that I have been scammed through the AT&T official customer care number! Upon finding out I was deceived, I immediately re

Questions

• Wireless Account

AT&T Secure Family - child view of blocked website - iOS

Can anyone tell me what shows up on the screen when a child tries to access a blocked website using an iPhone? I can only find this info for androids. Thanks so much!

Questions

• Account Features

Tried to reset voicemail password and now I get "sorry, this box has not been set up"

Visual Voicemail hasn't been working correctly so I tried to call voicemail by holding down 1. It asked me for a password, which I've never set or needed before. I tried resetting the password in the app, but now when I call voicemail it says the box isn't set up and hangs up. Where do I go from her

Questions

• Samsung

Positive Representative Review

We just spoke with Elom from Dallas Texas. Phenomenal personality, genuine, & personable. Give Elom a raise!!!

Questions

• Wireless Account

Iphone trade in missing

I traded in an iphone over a month ago. Shipped with the label provided by ATT.  No tracking updates since Jan 7.  No one at the post office or with ATT seems to be able to help.  Any way to get this resolved?  

Questions

• Phone & Device Upgrades

What do I do if the code provided by ATT does not work?

Buddy gifted me his old phone. Code provided on approval generates an error when trying to unlock. Not sure of the 'eight digit' portion of the instructions is generic, but he sent me a 16 digit code. We've reviewed the email together and it does not work. Given the threat of the phone being locked

Questions

• Samsung

How can I configure the APN for a SIM card in my car?

My old SIM card became defective and today I picked up a new SIM card at the AT&T store. Now the car is asking me to configure the APN for the card/car. AT&T sent me to my car dealer who showed me the manual where it says this can only be done by the service provider. Tech support also sent

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

apply for messing short code for business

Hello, We currently have a landline for our business with At&t and would like to create a short code number so we can remind our clients of their appointments. How can we get this started? We will be purchasing an IPAD to use for this only.

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

WiFi calling

My WiFi calling won’t work at home. I have super strong Xfinity WiFi and work online constantly no problem. Our smart TV also works fine, so it is NOT my WiFi. but I noticed when at a friends house my AT&T WiFi calling was on. why would it worked when logged onto one WiFi but not another?&n

Questions

• Device Features

Caller ID issues on wireless Buisiness account

I have a wireless business account with 13 phone lines and 5 iPads on it. All the phone lines come up with my name as the caller ID.  I have gone into the account and changed them all in the settings months ago and have verified that they show up there correctly numerous times.  I’ve spen

Questions

• Account Features

Still not showing up

After dealing with rep for my problem it still not resolved and my tablet not showing up on account so guess will put with another carrier then when can see billing for tablet 

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Unable to download return label

I purchased a phone online and picked it up in store. Was told I'd have to print a return label and send it in myself. Step one in the email says to download and print return label but when I click that link it takes me to a Pitney Bowes site with a 404 error.

Questions

• Phone & Device Upgrades

Open Network Ports on 5G Network

I've spent the past couple of days calling AT&T customer service about open network ports while using their wireless 5G network. I used a couple of apps with network tools to do a port scan on my assigned external IP and found ports 21, 80, 443, 554, and 1723 are open. AT&T's Advanced Tech S

Questions

• Android

If you read this go to Verizon

I have been waiting on my order I was told 3 days I explained over and over before ordering I would need the phone before going out of town, these (Edited per community guidelines) promised 3 days now they act like the victim cause I’m (Edited per community guidelines) then I tell the dip (Edited pe

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

+1 (1) (216) 116-11

This has been a problem since 2015. Sometimes when I text someone the message comes up from +1 (1) (216) 116-11. "Error Invalid Number. Please re-send using a valid 10 digit mobile number or valid short code" I have searched all kinds of help sites and forums and have not found a solution. Seems

Questions

• Apple

My iPhone 14 stopped getting verification texts

Sometime over the last weekend my iPhone 14 stopped getting verification texts and notifications from my banks. These are things like verifications when trying to log on from an unfamiliar device or messages when I make a charge on my credit card. Some things to note... I have made no changes to

Questions

• Apple

Closed

Lock up

Why does my iPhone lock up and say SOS? I have to hard restart it to get it running again.

Questions

• Apple

Earphones of the best Samsung wireless.

I can't hear anything in them, I want the ones without the headphone rubbers? English is not my first language lol. what are the best earphones of the best samsung wireless?

Questions

• Samsung

Closed

Email

Need to change email address

Questions

• Android

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.