Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (8.5K)

Activity
Selected Activity
recover old Email

I am trying to locate my old email. I don't have password and security code. I really need to locate this email its been more than 10 years don't have access this email. What can I do! Thanks....

Questions

Username and password for sbcglobal.net email

I would like to transfer or forward my sbc emails to yahoo or gmail. I can’t get very far as I do t have the username or password.  Currently keeps telling me I’m using the wrong username, then wrong password, so I don’t remember any of them. I’m not locked out yet so I would like some help before I

Questions

Trouble sending email from my POP3 on my iMAC email client

All of a sudden my emails won't send from my iMAC which has Sonoma 14 software. My att email is loaded as a POP3. It says that the server is offline and I can't get it back on line. Please help. I have tried changing the server address to no avail.

Questions

sbcglobal.net email

I am unable to access my sbcglobal.net email account on my desktop. Whenever I log in, I get a "Let's update your profile" message, I enter my cell number, submit, receive a code to verify who I am, then the number I just entered is erased and I'm asked again to update my profile.  And round a

Questions

Can't log into old sbcglobal.net account, Care code 205.2

I am trying to access my old sbcglobal email address and I am running into constant issues. When i try to sign in normally it takes me to the restore access page, Restore access Too many sign-in attempts. To restore access, let’s make sure it’s really you. Care code 205.2. When i enter my last name

Questions

Email password reset

I have an email account with AT&T that I think got hacked a few years ago. Every time I try to login it says I need to reset my password due to usual activity. I go in and put the info in and when I get to the security questions none of my answer (which I know for a fact are correct) work. I’ve

Questions

Need to sign out every device connected to bellsouth.net email account

Seems like my bellsouth.net email is hacked. I've had this email for 20+ years and now I'm not receiving any new emails when I normally receive 80+ emails a day. Yes, I've changed the password. I did a test and I see the emails come in and then within a minute the emails disappear. Nothing in my tr

Questions

Marking emails from certain sender as "Not Spam" has absolutely no effect

I have an AT&T Yahoo email account (for an old pacbell.net email address), and I have at least one sender whose emails are constantly routed to my spam folder despite the fact that I have made a conscious effort to mark their messages as NOT SPAM. Isn't that supposed to cause future messages to

Questions

I’m no longer able to log into my Bellsouth.net accounts on iPad and iMac.

I keep getting error message saying my password can’t be authenticated.  Has something changed??? My iPhone works just fine.   

Questions

Bellsouth email log in

I can no longer access my bellsouth email. I have contacted CS reps numerous times over the last month. No help.  When I try to log in, it loops back to enter password over & over & over. Password is correct. It’s sends me the code to my phone & I enter the code, & it will stil

Questions

cant get access to my sbcglobal email

When i try to sign in it gives me "not found on accelerator Description: Your request on the specified host was not found. Check the location and try again" This was on the Currently site and have attempted on iphone and macbook, safari and firefox Please help. my sbcglobal email is my primary ema

Questions

553 5.3.0 flpd601 DNSBL:RBL

553 5.3.0 flpd601 DNSBL:RBL Hello,   I am having an issue where I can not receive emails for this this person's email, it always show this person the message: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender.  

Questions

not receiving emails

not receiving emails redirected from redirection.net. Went from receiving hundred of emails per day to less than 5 last Wednesday May 22.  Redirection company said emails are being rejected by ATT servers.  It has been working fine for over 10 years with the exact same setup, nothing was

Questions

Can I keep my sub account emails after I cancel my att internet account

I have a few sub account emails. Can I keep these addresses as a free email account as well as the main email address?

Questions

Is this real or a scam

I got this e-mail today: You are still using the old AT&T email security settings. Please Use the maintenance portal below to switch and automatically enable your new AT&T email account settings to avoid service interruption and delays in outgoing / incoming mails. Click Here To > LOG

Questions

Not receiving all emails

For the past week I’ve attempted to reset the passwords on 2 different applications(my newly created Vshred acct and my 10 year old Netflix acct). When I select “forgot password” it tells me the email has been sent but the reset links NEVER arrive. I receive all kinds of other emails from both just

Questions

Sub Accounts Tied to Main Account

Hello, I have a couple of sub accounts that are somehow tied to the main account. So whenever there is password trouble is changes everyone’s password or locks them all out. I do not have this problem with the other sub accounts and wondered if there was a way to untie the accounts thank you!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Not receiving all incoming messages

Starting yesterday 5/6/24 I have some emails not being delivered. The sender is getting NO error message.  They are NOT going to spam.  They are NOT going to trash.  There are NO filters and NO blocks.  There are multiple senders, one being another address of my own.   

Questions

too much contact from AT&T

Is there any way to get AT&T to leave me alone? I am new user of AT&T and I am getting email, text and in app messages from this company. I don't want a new phone, I don't want to add a line. I don't want to sync anything. All I want is decent service and 1 clear to read bill each month. No

Questions

Set up ATT.Yahoo on new compoter

I have been using ATT.Yahoo email for decades (bellsouth.net). I recently purchased a new computer and cannot set up Outlook 2021.  My current PC uses the "old" server settings and works just fine.  When I try using the "inbound.att.net" and "outbound.att.net" settings Outlook gives an er

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.