Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (4.5K)

Activity
Password Insanity

I was just told by a chat agent there is nothing they can do to reset my password for the email I’ve had for 10 or 13 years (I lost count). This is absolute insanity.  I just switched over to AT&T. Originally when I set up my phone plan and switch off of my parents’ plan, I provided the

Questions

• AT&T Mail Login & Security

Email forwarding inside a 'bellsouth.net' account.

When I retired from my employer, they allowed me to keep my Microsoft Exchange email address and hosted my email, contacts, calendaring, OneDrive, etc. Since I already had a 'bellsouth.net' email address that I used for personal email, I set up forwarding from the 'bellsouth.net' account to my Micro

Questions

• AT&T Mail Setup

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Secure Mail Key Added Without My Permission

For the 2nd time now a secure mail key has been added to my AT&T email account without me initiating or requesting this to happen. I have a screencap of it but I cannot reach anyone at AT&T (I don't pay for any services - this is a free email account). Unfortunately I do still have a couple

Questions

Can't Log in to Bellsouth email. Won't let me reset password.

Trying to log in to my Bellsouth email address but I keep getting this error message: "We’ve noticed activity that suggests your password may be compromised. To keep your info safe, select Forgot password to set a strong, new password. CARE CODE: 203.2 [FL001]" But when I select forgot pa

Questions

Disappointed w AT&T

We are very disappointed with ATT due to their woke discriminating action to remove NEWSMAX after having done the same with OAN for anti free speech political reasons. I’m currently working with Xfinity as it offers more service for less as well as Newsmax,  ATT should be ashame

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unable to create a secure email key

Apparently I'm doing something wrong. I need a secure email key in order to check my ATT email with my desktop/laptop email clients. I get nowhere following the instructions provided by ATT here https://www.att.com/support/article/email-support/KM1240308 Sign into my account - check Go to my ATT

Questions

Can’t reset your password "We don’t have the account details needed to complete your request."

Is there a solution to the situation where you can't reset your password and you get the following message? "Hmm… we can’t reset your password We don’t have the account details needed to complete your request."

Questions

Logging in to Email

I need help logging into my email. I have tried the forgot password route and when I put in the information it gives me the error “hmmm we don’t have the information needed for this account” with no other option to get back into my email. I have tried calling and chatting and it has been very unhelp

Questions

oidc.idp.clogin.att.com error

I'm overseas receiving this error as I attempt to log in to my email account using my laptop. I have not had any issues in previous years or as of a couple of days ago. On the currently.com page, I click on the mail icon. It attempts to load the page and then I receive this message; This site

Questions

AT&T Email Login Impossible (Likely Hacked)

It's been years since I was last able to access my att.net email. Not for lack of trying, mind you. Anytime I attempt a login, I am told that my username/password combination is not recognized despite typing exactly what I wrote in my password notebook. Trying to reset my password has been a real t

Questions

Not getting Facebook emails

I have been trying to reset my Facebook password and Facebook is sending me the email with a code to reset it. However I never get the email. I know this has been an issue and I was wondering if anyone ever got it resolved and if so HOW?!? I have checked and Facebook is NOT blocked in my email. I ha

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Accepted Solution

Email scam

I’m getting an email saying I need to upgrade to 9.0 due ongoing upgrades. Wants me to Upgrade and Confirm. Supposedly it’s from Currently at AT&T / Yahoo email. Is this a scam or legit?

Questions

email access

no access to my sbcglobal email for 3 months.   No support from ATT

Questions

My husbands Name appears in front of my email ID when I create a new email message in the from field. Only happens in outlook on iphone

When I create a new message It appears that the Iphone is mistakenly using my husbands profile name along with my email id to create the FROM in the mail id tag. It appears William Weaver <[email scrubbed]>. When I create mail from Outlook on my laptop it appears as Marcia Weaver <[email s

Questions

• AT&T Mail Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

sbcglobal.net

Hello, I still use an sbcglobal.net email address which was assigned to me when AT&T "took over" Yahoo a number of years. My questions are: Is sbcglobal.net being discontinued?   Do I need to move back to Yahoo? If so, can my emails be transferred over> For how long can

Questions

Cant login to my old email account ending in Sbcglobal.net

This is an old account I opened more the 15 years ago but was still using it. I tried resisting the password many times and it never worked

Questions

Hmm… we can’t reset your password We don’t have the account details needed to complete your request.

I can't get into my email and this message pops up. Hmm… we can’t reset your password We don’t have the account details needed to complete your request.

Questions

Login to sbcglobalnet

I just got a new computer and am trying to log in to my sbcglobal.net account. but have had no luck.

Questions

currently.att.yahoo email

I'm unable to use the forgot password option on my currently.att.yahoo email. The error says there is not enough information to do so.  ATT support doesn't seem to even know how to support currently.att.yahoo emails. most of the support people I've spoken to don't even know about it.  Has

Questions

Transfer account to new company

We took over a company and their accounts. The invoice goes to our email and has our new company address on it. The problem is, the old owner still shows as the contact person and his email address. How do I switch it to our company name?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.