Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (8.6K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Can't log into my yahoo mail.

I use yahoo mail to download to Thunderbird on my desktop. When I try to log into yahoo mail it won't except my password. I have to change it and the very next day it won't except the password again. I see others have had this problem for sometime. Is there a fix for this? It's very annoying and tim

Questions

Switching AT&T accounts and want to be sure we can keep our sbcglobal.net emails

We are moving homes and thus will have a new AT&T account for internet at our new home and will be closing our AT&T account at our old home. With the old account we set up sbcglobal.net emails nearly 20 years ago, and want to be sure we will be able to keep those accounts as we obviously hav

Questions

eMail Previews and downloads not working att webmail on edge or chrome

eMail Previews and downloads are not working on  att webmail on edge or chrome - in all cases.  I noticed that on the box below the email that has information about the download file that there is a down-arrow on top of a line (typically indicating to click on it to download).   

Questions

E-Mail Attachments

Unable to print or download e-mail attachments

Questions

Trouble Setting Up AT&T Email on Mobile Devices: Need Help!

Hello Forum Members, I'm experiencing difficulties setting up my AT&T email on various mobile devices. Despite following the provided instructions, I keep encountering issues and can't get my email to work seamlessly. Problem Statement: I've tried configuring my AT&T email account on both iO

Questions

email sub account

how do i unlock and reset a password on a sub account? i called in Saturday and was told it was not possible.  i am hoping that is not true.  

Questions

I all of a sudden can't download attachments in an email

I all of a sudden can't download attachments in an email. This just began. When I attempt to dowload a document it will allow me to preview but not download? Please help, Scott

Questions

Attachments and printing

The functions of downloading attachments from emails and printing emails has suddenly stopped working on my ATT/Yahoo webmail account.

Questions

Can’t open attachments on ATT.net email

Suddenly today, I am not able to open attachments on att.net email from trusted senders. These are attachments I open daily for work purposes. I have tried the usual of clearing cache, cookies, history, and restarting computer. The problem occurs in different browsers. I’ve tried Firefox and chrome.

Questions

printing email

Is anyone else having trouble printing emails?

Questions

email attachment download

Today when opening an email with an attachment I was able to preview it, but was not able to download it. Never had this problem before. Any Ideas what I need to do?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Not receiving all incoming messages

Starting yesterday 5/6/24 I have some emails not being delivered. The sender is getting NO error message.  They are NOT going to spam.  They are NOT going to trash.  There are NO filters and NO blocks.  There are multiple senders, one being another address of my own.   

Questions

How do I recover a hacked email account?

I have an old att.net email account that I have not logged into in about 3 years. I believe my account has been hacked as I can no longer log into it.  When I attempt to reset the password it asks for my userid and last name associated with my id, but when I type them in I get a message that s

Questions

Struggling with AT&T Email Setup on Mobile? Seeking Tips and Solutions

Hi everyone, I'm having trouble setting up my AT&T email on my mobile devices. Even though I followed the instructions from AT&T, I keep running into problems. Here's what's happening: I tried to set up my AT&T email on both iPhone and Android using the IMAP/SMTP settings AT&T prov

Questions

Not Found on Accelerator Description: Your request on the specified host was not found. Check the location and try again.

Former Yahoo linked account. I know I have the right password, and have tried this on several computers.  Is there a way to recover this yahoo.com account that is linked into ATT.  I don't believe this is a yahoo problem, as it works fine to login, as in the correct password is accepted (

Questions

Delete Account

I no longer use this account, please delete

Questions

Server incoming mail OK "No out going mail"

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of itsrecipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

Questions

SBCGLOBAL.NET EMAIL USER

I no longer have an ATT internet or mobile account, but I'm still using my sbcglobal.net email account I've had for 30 years. Is it safe to keep using or should I switch to something else? 

Questions

Move to folder/delete behind move

How to move an email from the inbox to a sub-folder and delete the inbox folder automatically?

Questions

Reactivating suspended SBCglobal.net account

Hi I havent used my SbcGlobal.net email for many years and now my account has been suspended, how do i reactivate it and gain access to my old emails

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.