Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (563)

Activity
No landline - service outage 7 days

My elderly relatives both late 80s with poor health and vulnerabilities have been left without a working landline since 25th January. One in particular is very frail and recently home from hospital, homecare and other service providers are unable to reach them and they have been unable to call out.

Questions

• Landline Phone Troubleshooting

No bill

How can I get a home bill mailed to me every month. I am a retired former ATT employee but cannot seem to get a home bill mailed to me.

Questions

Trying to avoid spam calls

I was on the ATT website & apparently clicked on something, indicating I would like to block spam calls. That's all I did, and now I CANNOT RECEIVE ANY PHONE CALLS AT ALL! I had an ATT tech working for 2 hours to try to fix the problem and he couldn't do it. I can't believe this is such a huge,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Landline no dialtone

We do not have a dialtone at this time. Just started this problem again today.  We had the same problem 2 weeks ago & service man came out & fixed whatever was wrong.

Questions

obsolete phone lines small office building

I have a large bundle of AT&T copper wires coming into a small office building I own. I am remodeling the building and will be removing the wires. Do I need to consult with AT&T to make sure these wires aren't connected to other buildings in the area?

Questions

Old equipment removal

I bought a property that used to be a campground and there are approximately 5 of the 6”x6”x3’ green pedestals that I need removed. They have not been used for at least 7 years. I have tried navigating the phone system and it is not working at all. Help!

Questions

Setup Fax

Having problems with fax machine answering regular phone calls instead of just faxes

Questions

Can't hear anyone when receiving calls and they can't hear me when I make a call on home phone.

Home phone rings and just has "Ringing" in the caller ID window. I answer but can't hear anyone on the line.  I can call out but the person on the other end can't hear me.

Questions

Long Term Landline Outages and Credit for such deleted for service not yet restored...

I have only had phone service for two weeks in three (3) whole months and am still being charged for service I don't currently have. An amount was automatically deleted from my credit balance for this month's bill, but it shouldn't have been because I still don't have any phone service. The outages,

Questions

Dropping the landline carrier

My folks want to drop ATT landline, but keep the phone number they've had for years. They both have cell phones with established numbers for several years. Is it possible for them to keep the landline number and somehow forward the calls from that number to their cell phones ?

Questions

• Landline Phone Features

Forum answer contains bogus information

Attn: we need a human here not a computer providing false information such as: Under my previous post titled "Trying to call AT&T customer service on phone", you told to go to this link https://www.att.com/home-phone/landline/ to "Check the landline availability in your area".  That ta

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

I'm helpless, since I don't seem to have any options.

My Landline phone service has been down since a rain storm yesterday, and I can't call out or receive incoming calls. I tried and was unable to set up a service call online. I'm continually given a toll free # to call for help, but I obviously can't call it, because my phone doesn't work. What can I

Questions

TOTAL DUE $0.00

I linked my landline with my online account. I can see "Your bill issued on January 23 was" some amount, but the online bill says "TOTAL DUE $0.00" and I can't pay it. This started last summer. Some months, I see a total and can pay the bill. Other months, I see $0.00 and can't. I've had to send in

Questions

No service for WEEKS

Am I wasting my time, yours. ?? So very sorry. My landline of OVER 45 years ha not been working for weeks.PLEASE don’t ask me to check my interface: that’s the very first thing I do when I have no service. I am now in emergency status, missing medical appointments and no communication being left on

Questions

Sierra Springs, Pollock Pines,CA. landlines in our area have not been working for a month

Problem was reported the 1st of Jan. 2023. This seems to happen every year and takes forever to get repaired. The amount of money that we pay for service you would think they would try to repair has soon as possible and then you have to fight to have your bill adjusted. So done with AT&T! Wish

Questions

Why send AT&T Serviceman not requested?

I have had AT&T service for many years and loved it. I recently requested to change my TV service and Internet to reduce my monthly bill by removing unnecessary items.  The automated AT&T Customer service system has sent someone to convert me to another type of account with no discuss

Questions

Cannot look at AT&T landline bill

I take care of my sister's AT&T bill payments. She's blind and a diabetic. She was set up with auto pay 2 years ago by her son. I don't have access for her account, even though I'm her caretaker. My name is on her accounts   Her son set it up online with an email address that he doesn't u

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

landline phone

I have been paying for a land line phone for years before we set up our DSL account. The rates continue to increase on the phone line. Since the phone goes off when the electricity does I assume it isn't my original land line, but a digital one --Is there a cheaper alternative phone service than wh

Questions

• Landline Phone Plans

Utility Easement Agreement for Town of Lauderdale by the Sea

I have a form for Lauderdale by the Sea called a utility easement agreement. They require an engineer to sigh off on the planned construction project.  who do I contact for the information to be filled out.  North East of commercial and A1A in Lauderdale by the Sea>

Questions

Accepted Solution

Anyone Else? Humming Sound Over Home Wired Landline?

Humming or buzzing like sounds over wired landline. Difficult to hear other callers. Over $100.00 monthly, I pay since several years for this crap. I think I'm just going to cancel the worthless service. (Edited per community guidelines), we use our wireless mobile mostly anyways! AT$T robbery. Espe

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.