Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.2K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Closed

Business

Consider business and work together/bring your franchises with The Walt Disney Company ! Consider ? Even involve Warner Bros. And more in Kingdom Hearts and more ETC !

Questions

Unable to log-in to Max Service

I am unable to log-in to Max Service even though it is a part of my wireless subscription. I have followed all of the troubleshooting steps to no avail.  Please help

Questions

What happened to Max?

Why are all these Discovery network reruns on Max, and why aren't all the HBO shows available?Why do we have to pay extra for 4k or Atmos?  It must cost more money to exclude those capabilities based on checking what subscription level someone has, rather than simply including them as part of

Questions

CNN Max launches in September

Read more here: https://www.max.com/channel/cnn-max

Questions

HBO Max not working

Been using HBO Max through AT&T for years through my phone plan but recently we also switched to AT&T wifi and ever since, our HBO Max has no longer worked. Everytime I attempt to log in and select AT&T as my provider, I receive a message that says "Can't Verify Your Subscription." I've

Questions

Accepted Solution

Losing Free Max subscription?

Did anyone else get these weird automated e-mails? Anyone lose free Max subscription? I get a free Max subscription for having 1 gig internet + legacy U-verse TV (that I pay a small fortune for).  But I got a random e-mail on 8/18/2023 claiming I made a change to my account and I'd be losin

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Roku device - adding Max free for AT&T fiber customers

I want to access Max for free (provided by AT&T) through my Roku account - how do I add it? I saw instructions for a Roku tv but not for a Roku device.

Questions

How can I get help in the ATT Community Forums?

Please ignore this question!

Questions

Payments not going through

My auto pay keeps pulling my payment and then saying it's canceled, but the payment is never returned and my bill is continuously saying overdue balance and that balance is only going up even though I have paid and have bank statements to prove it what do I do...

Questions

I can’t login to Max on iPad w/DIRECTV

I have Max thru DirecTTv and cannot log in on my IPad. I select Direct Tv and then it flips me to AT&T. No matter what login creds I use, it won’t log me in and I know they are correct . On my phone, no problem. What is the issue??

Questions

Accepted Solution

HBO Max Bait & Switch?

I am on over 2 hours trying to connect with someone in the digital assistance center. My call has been dropped, the phone number I was given is not an active number, and I've been left on the open line with the agent (rather than on hold) and can hear him trying to connect to a disconnected line. I'

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When will I get max?

All channels Cartoons for families Favorite shows. Reality shows Cooking shows Channels like these?

Questions

About my order

I completed online setup but havent recieve nothing on my email

Questions

HBO MAX free through unlimited plan but linked to wrong account

I was logged into a friend's HBO max account and accidentally linked my ATT to that HBO account when in reality I was trying to make my own HBO account to link my att to. I just want to unlink my att from my friend and be able to link it to my own.

Questions

trouble signing into HBO Max

I just learned that my elite plan comes with HBO Max. When I try to log in the max website states that it "can't verify the subscription".  From reading in this forum it sounds like this is a common problem.  Any advice would be appreciated.    

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO MAX not working

I got logged out of my HBO MAX app. when I tried to sign back in it says can't verify subscription. I made one change to my account and specifically told the rep that I wanted to keep MAX as we do use it a lot. she assured me it would not affect my free HBO MAX but apparently that is not the case 😒

Questions

Activate HBO max

My AT&T plan says that I should have HBO max. I also spoke to an employee at the beginning of the summer and was told that my plan had it as a feature. I was told to login to the HBO app and use my AT&T login information. I have been trying to get this figured out for almost 3 months. No one

Questions

Closed

I am still unable to watch HBO max what do I do

I have already tried trouble shooting suggestions, logging completely out and then back in This had not worked for me.

Questions

Max app issues

It seems that once a month my max subscription says it has to be renewed even though it’s paid through my AT&T bill and I either get a “renew my subscription” message or that it’s unable to connect to my provider

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Hbo max expired

I have hbo max with my plan but now it's telling  me my hbo max prescription  through  att has expired 

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.