Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.2K)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

Lost HBO on DirecTV after adding a ,line to my ATT Unlimited Elite plan

We added a line for my kid in December, and I guess when the account went active, on the first of the year they cancelled my grandfathered "HBO for Life" agreement. I can still access the Max app, but none of the HBO channels through DirecTV.

Questions

Max is included in my plan, but I can't get it to work

@ATTHelp Max is included in my plan, but when I try to sign in using my AT&T information it says it cannot verify my subscription.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Max not working

Used Max last night, then this morning Max asked me to sign in again, when I try to sign in through AT&T as a provider, I get an error message saying I have no account with Max through AT&T. No change to phone plan.

Questions

max

My Max service was shut down today for no reason. I have an Unlimited Plus wireless plan which shows Max is included as a service. Please advise how to have my Max service reactivated.

Questions

Closed

Account

Why am I charged $ 119.00 for an early termination fee when I didn’t have any equipment in contract. The equipment that At&t is referring to was forced to be installed when the equipment I was renting became defective and could not be replaced with the same thing.  The repairman,  inf

Questions

MAX Can’t verify subscription.

I am having trouble logging in to Max. I have the unlimited plus plan which includes Max for years.  I was able to login into MAX fine about a week ago, for last 3 days I can't access on any device.   I can log into ATT using my ATTID just fine.  but on MAX when I try to login v

Questions

Can’t verify subscription

I am having trouble logging in to Max. I have the unlimited elite plan which includes Max. I’ve been able to before but now I’m getting the “can’t verify subscription message”. I have deleted the app, reinstalled and logged in on other devices and have been unsuccessful. I’m not sure as to my next s

Questions

Max subscription GONE

I was told I would keep my MAX plan with my AT&T service after no longer having Directv and my subscription has now disappeared as of yesterday December 31, 3023. Why would someone tell me that I keep my MAX plan through AT&T and now I don’t have it?! I’ve become furious with the lies and ne

Questions

HBO Max Trouble sign in

I was able to sign into MAX with no problem one day and the next it’s telling me to renew my subscription. I currently have ATT Unlimited &More(SM) Premium which comes with MAX. is anyone else having this problem?!!

Questions

Unable to sign in to Max

I have not been able to verify Max subscription through the AT&T sign in recently. What is the process to verify access to Max with current AT&T plan?

Questions

HBO MAX isnt working anymore

Hi I have HBO MAX tied to my AT&T wireless service & as of Dec 25th it stopped working. If I try to Sign in with AT&T as my provider, it says - Can't verify my subscription Please Help restore my account.

Questions

Can’t verify Max subscription

I get Max for free with my premium wireless plan and I’ve been streaming it for over a year. Last night I was signed out of my account. When I signed in, using my AT&T account, I got an error message stating Max could not verify my account.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Can’t sign into max - unable to verify subscription

This was working yesterday, today I can’t sign in. My mobile plan says max is included. Please help. ~Brian

Questions

HBO for life

We have had AT&T wireless service for years and had free Max up until this month. The service now says we don't have a subscription.  We have not made any changes to our account.  Support said that we were grandfathered but it has been removed.  They were not very helpful. 

Questions

max cant verify subscription

I have att unlimited elite. max should come with it. Max was working great until a few days ago.

Questions

Cancellation

I want to cancel MAX

Questions

Problem Not solved

So, Recently I've been facing this issue... and so, i contacted the att agent through live chat. The first time i contacted them they told me that they're working on it trying to fix the issue and if they fail to do so, just contact them back. So, I did contact them back and this time they said some

Questions

Unlimited Extra plan and HBO Max subscription

I have Unlimited Extra plan on my wireless and this plan included HBO Max subscription. Started last week, HBO Max subscription has been expired.  Has it been taken off from Unlimited Extra plan??

Questions

MAX - "Can't verify subscription"

My fiber internet includes Max. When I follow the instructions, Max tells me that it can not verify my subscription.  I have uninstalled, reinstalled, cleared cache, cleared data, tried from my phone, tried from my laptop, tried from my TV.   This feels like an error on the AT&a

Questions

MAX Subscription?

I got 3 text messages yesterday from 7780 that said I have MAX included with my wireless plan. I followed the instructions and downloaded the app but when I try to click the AT&T icon on the “connect through a partner” screen I continue to get an error message.  Do I have access to MAX? &n

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.