Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.2K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Como puedo saber todos los numero que e tenido en mi telefono movil?

Quiero saber cuales han sido todos los numeros registrados a mi telefono

Questions

Cannot connect to MAX

I have an Unlimited Plan, including Max. Until a few weeks ago, I had no problem connecting to Max through the Max ATT link, but now (on my TV and computer) it says that I don't have access through my plan. My son's iPhone can sometimes connect but sometimes not. What can I do to make a reliable MAX

Questions

Max ? Att unlimited plus multiline

Is max included under att unlimited multi line ?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Correct email address????

Today I started a chat with a representative about getting service., after all the information was given to me and it was time for me to give the representative my info. Well he sent a link to my email address. But the email didn't look right to me. ( "I know it probably is but I just wanted to chec

Questions

Cannot log into Max

I can no longer log into the MAX app on any device, as I am not recognized through the provider (att). Please advise

Questions

HBO Max Still not working

On October 4th I posted here https://forums.att.com/conversations/max-login-installation/hbo-max-not-working/651cf576727f6c69fa4278df I was asked to continue in DMs and we went in circles pretty much until I was passed off to HBO Max support on October 24th. HBO Max support has now passed me back

Questions

Got kicked out of Max while watching

Last time I was watching a show and next thing I know Max was asking me to resubscribe. I tried relogging through provider, logging in on my own account but both I was not able to get access to max and telling me they can’t verify my subscription. Ive never had this issue and I believe I’ve had max

Questions

Accepted Solution

Max not working suddenly

I have unlimited plus and have had access to max, I have not changed my plan but it is not letting me link my subscription now? It says they can't verify it and to contact the provider. Please assist.

Questions

Accepted Solution

While watching the Max app, it shut down and now saying “can’t verify subscription”

While watching the Max app, it shut down and now saying “can’t verify subscription”

Questions

Not able to log in to Max

I am trying to log in with my At&t account and it keeps taking me in circles. It will log in but take me to the subscription page to pick a plan. From reading, it seems I should have access to the middle tier plan. Do I need to do something differently?

Questions

Can’t log in to hbo max even though I have it in my plan

I get an error that MAX “can’t verify my subscription” when trying to login through att. I get the same result when trying to login through my phone, tv or computer.  Can someone help?  I can’t find any solutions for this online but it seems to be pretty widespreD

Questions

H.B.O Max

So im trying to long into my new laptop that I have just purchased (which runs off of Verizon wifi internet) with my at&t account and it doesn't seem to be letting me access my free Max account. Is this possible or is it only available on my at&t cellular phone? :side note/ I have a very old

Questions

Max App

I'm no longer able to sign into the MAX App with my AT&T credentials. I chatted with MAX support and they advised me to reach out to my provider for help. When I sign in with AT&T as my provider it now says "Can't Verify Subscription". I have MAX free included in my mobile plan, but have not

Questions

Official Solution

My List is gone from HBO Max

My Android HBO Now app was upgraded to HBO Max and now My List is completely empty. I have been an HBO customer for a number of years and had an extensive library of series and movies saved in My List. I will now have to do the best I can and spend hours trying to recreate My List in HBO Max. Sadly

Questions

Max is not allowing me to log in

When I try to log into Max with At&t it says that I am not subscribed through At&t... help please

Questions

MAX App Sign Issue

I'm no longer able to sign into the MAX App with my AT&T credentials. I chatted with MAX support and they advised me to reach out to my provider for help. When I sign in with AT&T as my provider it now says "Can't Verify Subscription". I have MAX free included in my mobile plan, but have not

Questions

Max can’t verify my subscription

I keep getting texts saying that i still get a max subscription but every time i try it it can’t verify the subscription. I’ve tried in multiple devices at different times and on the app as well. Hasn’t worked yet. Any solutions to this problem?

Questions

HBO max or what is now just “Max” isn’t working

We have the right subscription package and have had access to “Max” for years though ATT and it was just working on Monday. Now it says can’t verify subscription. I login and my icon for my account shows up but it doesn’t allow access to the actual movies and content.

Questions

I cannot access HBO max?

I have had HBO max as part of the signature plan and now cannot login. I am seeing others with the same problem and do not know what has changed.  These are the issues than make a long time AT&T customer think about changing. Especially when my bill goes up. Hoping i can understand the cha

Questions

Max Access is No Longer Available

I currently have AT&T Unlimited Elite wireless service with Max included. As of this afternoon I am unable to login. I receive an error that says Can’t verify subscription with this provider. I have tried logging in multiple times from various devices. Please provide me with a solution.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.