Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (361)

Activity

Accepted Solution

Unlock old galaxy tablet

I haven't been an at&t customer in about 10 years. I have an old tablet from them that I would like to have unlock. I sent a request but it was denied because I don'the have a working number through at&t. Who can I talk to fix this?

Questions

• Troubleshoot

transferrring an account

MY deceased wife is trying to transfer the service to my name. I already have a cellphone thought AT&T And my own login of course with att. Her transfer to me went ok, BUT ON my end transferring IN It's looking like it's trying to create a new account on my end. this bails out since i already ha

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Closed

My Security

Hi...I would like to upgrade the security cameras in my house. It's been 8 years now. The camera in my garage is working but I didn't see anything...I think the lens is broken.

Questions

• Learn

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Can I get AT&T digital life with just cameras, no alarm system?

I'm looking at security cameras and a doorbell camera but no alarm system with it.

Questions

• Learn

At&t security

How would I go about reactivating a already installed at&t security system that was installed when previous owners lived at my home?

Questions

• Learn

Closed

canceled att , can't use door locks or thermostat!!!!

No one can tell me how to fix this. Get a deadbolt.  but what about the thermostat?

Questions

• Learn

Reuse Sercomm OC452 outdoor camera from old att DigitalLife security system

Reuse Sercomm oc452 camera from out of business digital life system. Have Pace 5268 router

Questions

• Learn

Closed

How to cancel service

Where do I call to make sure the house I just sold has cancelled the service to it?

Questions

• Learn

Closed

Communication error

Hi i need installation code for my program

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Siren: Replace battery

During the recent power outages of up to 6 hours at a time for over 48 hours, my Alarm system started beeping. I pushed the # key and silence the beeping for awhile. And I replaced the 4 AA batteries. Now the system say "SIREN: REPLACE BATTERY" What does this mean? And how do I fix it?

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Closed

Editing/Modifying a payment arrangement

I tried to edit/modify a scheduled payment online. I wanted to now split the payment between 2 saved payment methods.  I changed the amount for the one payment method, kept the same date, clicked the box for "split payment", and entered the second payment amount, method, and date.  I keep

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Digital Life Thermostat

Can I remove all programming/scheduling on my thermostat. Since my digital life has cancelled my thermostat has completely stopped working the way it was initially set up, it was not running a program or schedule, I could set the temperature and it would remain at that target temperature until I ch

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Digital Life Equipment

Even though ATT is discontinuing the monitoring service, with the equipment continue to work allowing an unmonitored alarm system

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Charged after changeover

After AT&T announced they were sunsetting Digital Life and that they were "passing off" the account to Brinks, I took that and had the new (and superior) Brinks equipment installed. But in reviewing my latest credit card statements, I see was charged by AT&T for three more months after the

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Closed

How do I cancel?

I've been all over on the app and website and can't figure out how to cancel my account. Any ideas?

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Digital Life Billing

Why am i being charged if my device de-activated as of October 1st? Yet i got a bill for Oct- Nov?

Questions

• Learn

Alarm operation after Digital Life service ended by AT&T

We are aware that Digital Life service has been ended by AT&T and our system worked up to today but now both keypads display “software update in progress”. Does this mean that the system is now useless? We had our DLC replaced about two months ago as it was faulty and when the tech reinstalled t

Questions

• Learn

Removing equipment

Alarm system is not longer been monitored I want to remove it. Called AT&T and they said they can not do anything. How I remove these things from my walls ??? the is insane how hard these is installed and now after owner pay full price for equipment you can not remove it !! 

Questions

• Learn

zoomed screen

I zoomed my screen. Now it wont unzoom!! I can't access my passcode bc it doesn't show all of them-the screen is zoomed out too far. Once I get to the screen, I can't get to settings! Help!!

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Cloud Camera Storage?

One of our catalytic converter was stolen at approximately 2 AM, in camera frame, but by the time we realized it at 1 PM, the online camera record was overwritten. Is there a longer record of camera video in the cloud to which we could refer? Thanks.

Questions

• Learn

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.