Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (13.8K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Does Safe Call Forwarding even work

I have Safe Call Forwarding enabled to send calls to my cell phone if there is a ATT Digital Phone outage. Well I had ATT Fiber internet and Phone installed a month ago and yesterday and today I've experienced outages lasting hours. Incoming calls go directly to voicemail not my cell phone. What's t

Questions

Unlock Request for Samsung S22

I recently purchased this phone from a friend who bought it in the United States, and it is currently locked to the AT&T network I cannot remove the career lock since I live in india I tried though website but says try after 24 hours ,even after 24 hours it doesn’t work

Questions

AT&T TCL Classic flip phone - how do I change language back to English?

It is currently in Chinese and I can't read in settings how to change back to English.  unable to navigate around due to foreign alpha characters.

Questions

unlock phone

I have an iphone 14pro max that I brought to colombia without unlocking it to be able to use it here and I have not been able to contact att, it turns out that I have another phone with the same cell phone number in another phone in the united states but that account that number I can not lose it th

Questions

Can’t set up voice mail

Hello, I am unable to figure out how to set up a voicemail. All websites tell me to dial 1 or 98 for instructions but when I do so the message “number you have dialed has not been recognized”

Questions

Multiple cordless phonesets with two bases.

I would like to set up multiple cordless phones using one base in the house and the other base in the garage.  I currently have one base in the house but the cordless phones will not reach the garage.  There is a corded phone there in the garage that uses the same phone line as the house. I would li

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T TL86103 2 line phone

I have two of the AT&T TL86103 at our small business. I have two issues: Line 2 works but Line 1 is continually listed as being "In use" but it is not; Secondly, the caller ID is not showing up. Any ideas?

Questions

Indelible phone number

Hello, my grandmother was trying to put the internet & phone bill under my name. So they told her she needed to cancel the landline to transfer the internet fist and then reactivate the landline under my name the problem is that, now when we try reactivating the landline they tell us the number

Questions

I Opened an Account I can not Access

I opened an account for my elderly father. When I opened the account, I was receiving physical bills to my mailing address and I managed to set up auto pay over the phone using the information on the bill.I have since moved, and my credit card expired. I no longer have a bill, or receive any bills i

Questions

Unable to report landline down

Tried to report landline service down on every device I own and nothing will allow me to connect and report service is down will have to wait until Monday to try and report it over my cell line

Questions

Activate/unlock carrier

Hey.Got a Iphone 14pro from dad this christmas. He works and lives in the USA while i live in Sweden. He got the Iphone from work. They use the phones to test out diffrent products. For example they have 1 Samsung, 1 Iphone, 1 Xiaomi etc and they see how the bluetooth works with diffrent products.Wh

Questions

Help me

I can't unlock my phone

Questions

Trade In

I have recently got a my iPhone 15 pro in trade in with Samsung s20 5g, initially when I asked for the trade in credits, the store reps told me I would get 830, now when I went to store to drop off my Samsung s20 5g, they are saying, they could only offer 350, what do I do now?

Questions

Telephone service after December 2025

Once the old landline pstn is shut down will att broadband telephony like uverse be affected so will i have to move to next generation hosted based voip service?

Questions

How do i get to connect for landline repair?

Going around in circles, my direct tv account keeps coming up when I select land line repair. Hate ATT (Edited as per community guidelines)

Questions

Business Phone - Incorrect Charges causing increasingly larger billing issues

What does it take to actually cancel an optional service and have it removed from our bill? In a moment of insanity I added business auto attendant to our phone service (even though when I signed my company up, I was told that was included, whatever). Well I was never actually able to set it up due

Questions

Remove telephone pole guy wires

Hi, I live in Chicago and there is a telephone pole that has guy wires coming down into my backyard. I'd like to have the guy wires removed or moved so that kids don't trip over them.  The power company removed their wire a couple weeks ago, but I can't figure out who I am supposed to conta

Questions

Closed

New bill not available to view online

For over a week my new landline bill is not viewable even though it shows the new charges. I've spent hours on the phone with various people and departments and NOBODY can explain this or correct it. It is NOT my browser, I've tried from multiple devices and different locations. I have not received

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My EL50005 handset not registering with my EL52145 phone system

Hi Support, I bought a single handset EL52145 system with the hope of adding other handsets. From the manual it indicates that the additional handsets to purchase was the EL50005. When I try the instructions to register the handset to the base station, all I keep seeing on the phone screen is Out

Questions

Engineering Contact-Utility Plan Approval

I need a contact to send a copy of the utility plans to to ensure you are okay with our current plans and that they don't cause any conflicting issues with what's currently at the site. The site address is 3292 Boca Chica Blvd. Brownsville, TX

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.